Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Central African Republic Conflict: The Genocide Ignored By World Leaders

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Central African Republic Conflict: The Genocide Ignored By World Leaders

    http://anonhq.com/central-african-re...world-leaders/

  • #2
    Re: Central African Republic Conflict: The Genocide Ignored By World Leaders

    Yet Christians claim they are the ones getting persecuted. True it's likely they are but they neglect the persecution of their brethren! Our religion is superior-we help our brother whether he is oppressed or an oppressor. They just kaffirize their brethren who commit crimes so they can say Christianity is peaceful.
    Humiliating people in the name of religion is the practice of someone deprived of the first fruit of religion, humility.-Nouman Ali Khan

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Central African Republic Conflict: The Genocide Ignored By World Leaders

      may Allah protect the Muslims in CAR and grant them victory over these animals.

      I really don't follow news on CAR anymore because these people are savages and make me so angry.
      O people who take pleasure in a life that will vanish, falling in love with a fading shadow is sheer stupidity~ Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyya

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Central African Republic Conflict: The Genocide Ignored By World Leaders

        Originally posted by Mustafa Mahmud View Post
        Yet Christians claim they are the ones getting persecuted. True it's likely they are but they neglect the persecution of their brethren! Our religion is superior-we help our brother whether he is oppressed or an oppressor. They just kaffirize their brethren who commit crimes so they can say Christianity is peaceful.
        That doesn't make you superior, that makes you tribal and unable to discern right from wrong.

        When the lust to kill is fostered, reason departs. Our spiritual progress and evolution consist in learning to subdue the animal instinct that is within us as a remnant of our evolution and in allowing God to shine within us. If you allow the animal side to come out on top, then you have war and strife and killing, but if you allow God to shine, then you will have peace and harmony and plenty.

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Central African Republic Conflict: The Genocide Ignored By World Leaders

          Originally posted by SBL View Post
          That doesn't make you superior, that makes you tribal and unable to discern right from wrong.

          When the lust to kill is fostered, reason departs. Our spiritual progress and evolution consist in learning to subdue the animal instinct that is within us as a remnant of our evolution and in allowing God to shine within us. If you allow the animal side to come out on top, then you have war and strife and killing, but if you allow God to shine, then you will have peace and harmony and plenty.
          Sorry you didn't understand.

          If he is an oppressor we help him by ending his oppression. If he is oppressed we stop him from being oppressed.
          Humiliating people in the name of religion is the practice of someone deprived of the first fruit of religion, humility.-Nouman Ali Khan

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Central African Republic Conflict: The Genocide Ignored By World Leaders

            Originally posted by Mustafa Mahmud View Post
            Sorry you didn't understand.

            If he is an oppressor we help him by ending his oppression. If he is oppressed we stop him from being oppressed.
            No, I think you misunderstand. All the time you and others have so much hatred in your hearts there will never be peace.

            They are so sick with their lies
            The way they do it with such soft language makes it all the more sick.
            They are some of the most vile and evil people on the earth.
            Inshaa Allah I can easily deal with their pathetic lies which have the weight of smoke.
            No problem sister, these diseased liars are so sick they can exhaust you, trust me I know.
            They combine the filthiest of lies with the sweetest of tones.
            They are Satans and worshipers of Iblis.
            All the time we divide our world into countries or peoples, into 'us' and 'them', into 'muslim' and 'non-believers' you will have chaos and disorder. The hatred you foster in the quotes above will send out a vibration of more hatred and division and be fostered in others.

            Until people realise that we are all children of God and all play their part, we will continue to have war and destruction, pestilence, havoc, chaos and bankruptcy again and again.

            I have said it before but will say it again. You cannot sow bloodshed and reap peace. You cannot sow the desire for power and then expect to escape the consequences. Sow love, and love will come. Sow peace, and peace will arise. Sow seeds of service everywhere and the world will be filled with service. But sow bloodshed, and hatred and ignorance you will only get bloodshed and suffering. There is no other way.

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Central African Republic Conflict: The Genocide Ignored By World Leaders

              Originally posted by SBL View Post
              No, I think you misunderstand. All the time you and others have so much hatred in your hearts there will never be peace.









              All the time we divide our world into countries or peoples, into 'us' and 'them', into 'muslim' and 'non-believers' you will have chaos and disorder. The hatred you foster in the quotes above will send out a vibration of more hatred and division and be fostered in others.

              Until people realise that we are all children of God and all play their part, we will continue to have war and destruction, pestilence, havoc, chaos and bankruptcy again and again.

              I have said it before but will say it again. You cannot sow bloodshed and reap peace. You cannot sow the desire for power and then expect to escape the consequences. Sow love, and love will come. Sow peace, and peace will arise. Sow seeds of service everywhere and the world will be filled with service. But sow bloodshed, and hatred and ignorance you will only get bloodshed and suffering. There is no other way.
              Yadda yadda. We are not children of God. God has no children.. Save your shirk for another forum.
              O people who take pleasure in a life that will vanish, falling in love with a fading shadow is sheer stupidity~ Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyya

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Central African Republic Conflict: The Genocide Ignored By World Leaders

                Originally posted by *sheba* View Post
                Yadda yadda. We are not children of God. Save your shirk for another forum.
                It is a term/name, you can call it what you want, it makes little difference. But, you cannot create peace out of hatred and war. Your hatred and prejudice will reap you chaos and suffering, as it history will show you. Nor does your stupidity help your cause, as you have no idea what I worship yet you accuse me of shirk.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Central African Republic Conflict: The Genocide Ignored By World Leaders

                  Originally posted by SBL View Post
                  It is a term/name, you can call it what you want, it makes little difference. But, you cannot create peace out of hatred and war. Your hatred and prejudice will reap you chaos and suffering, as it history will show you.
                  Dude. Its not just a term. Its a huge insult to God. Lol thanks for your loving care, but don't worry about us. There will come a time when truth will become more clear, and then we shall all see, for now, for you, your way, and me mine. Good day.
                  O people who take pleasure in a life that will vanish, falling in love with a fading shadow is sheer stupidity~ Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyya

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Central African Republic Conflict: The Genocide Ignored By World Leaders

                    ...
                    O people who take pleasure in a life that will vanish, falling in love with a fading shadow is sheer stupidity~ Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyya

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Central African Republic Conflict: The Genocide Ignored By World Leaders

                      Originally posted by SBL View Post
                      It is a term/name, you can call it what you want, it makes little difference. But, you cannot create peace out of hatred and war. Your hatred and prejudice will reap you chaos and suffering, as it history will show you. Nor does your stupidity help your cause, as you have no idea what I worship yet you accuse me of shirk.
                      That term is something Allah rejected. Jews and Christians called themselves the children of Allah and His beloved and by saying this they were ascribing purity to themselves.
                      Humiliating people in the name of religion is the practice of someone deprived of the first fruit of religion, humility.-Nouman Ali Khan

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Central African Republic Conflict: The Genocide Ignored By World Leaders

                        Originally posted by Mustafa Mahmud View Post
                        That term is something Allah rejected. Jews and Christians called themselves the children of Allah and His beloved and by saying this they were ascribing purity to themselves.
                        That is an interpretation, not a fact, and not one I intend when referring to the children of God - it simply means that we are all God's creation, nothing more. However, if you take offense at it then I apologise, none was intended.

                        However, you comment only on the meaning of a word, and avoid the fact that hatred and bloodshed not bring peace.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Central African Republic Conflict: The Genocide Ignored By World Leaders

                          Originally posted by SBL View Post
                          No, I think you misunderstand. All the time you and others have so much hatred in your hearts there will never be peace.
                          Why don't you tell this the CAR Christians who are burning, decapitating and cannibalizing Muslims? That is what this subject is about. Or are we suppose to love them an turn the other cheek whilst they butcher our brothers and sisters?

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: Central African Republic Conflict: The Genocide Ignored By World Leaders

                            Originally posted by Noxchi View Post
                            Why don't you tell this the CAR Christians who are burning, decapitating and cannibalizing Muslims? That is what this subject is about. Or are we suppose to love them an turn the other cheek whilst they butcher our brothers and sisters?
                            Yes. Christian logic. Which alot of them don't even implement. Its more for show and reputation.
                            O people who take pleasure in a life that will vanish, falling in love with a fading shadow is sheer stupidity~ Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyya

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: Central African Republic Conflict: The Genocide Ignored By World Leaders

                              Originally posted by *sheba* View Post
                              Yes. Christian logic. Which alot of them don't even implement. Its more for show and reputation.
                              Evangelicals are the best at this. They can muster the loving caring act for a short while and their nastiness will show really quickly. Some people like AJ are capable of suppressing their rancor however it comes out when you see they are arrogant and stubborn(like AJ-that fellow is really arrogant and really stubborn.)

                              They throw around words like grace all the time. Their religion is a bit of a joke. They appear to be the most religious Christians but then you find their church leaders are riddled with sex scandals, using their power to abuse congregants and take money, despicable hatred and incredible love of dunya. They are also some of the most vile people on this earth when it comes to speaking. I don't know how they are capable of showing so much hatred and contempt. They are the most arrogant and self righteous of all Christians.
                              Humiliating people in the name of religion is the practice of someone deprived of the first fruit of religion, humility.-Nouman Ali Khan

                              Comment

                              Collapse

                              Edit this module to specify a template to display.

                              Working...
                              X