Qiyam al layl experiences

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Qiyam al layl experiences

Its very good for memorizing portions of Quran also.

Not much noise outside , very calm atmosphere , you can recite the portions you memorized .

Comment

Originally posted by Joyous_muslimah View Post
      Mashallah that's good continue the good work. How does it make you feel apart from it boosting your mood? Any changes in your life,behaviour,mind etc.?
      to be honest I can't pinpoint the exact changes, because they could come from my other deeds or just gifts from allah. but anyway I found avoiding sins become almost effortless, my heart softens, and my face seems to look more radiant, among others.
      I'm on a strict time management regiment and have to limit my time online. Therefore I have to reply selectively. Please don't be offended if I ignore your questions. :jkk:

Comment

Originally posted by budi.sudaryo View Post
        to be honest I can't pinpoint the exact changes, because they could come from my other deeds or just gifts from allah. but anyway I found avoiding sins become almost effortless, my heart softens, and my face seems to look more radiant, among others.
        That's good mashallah

Comment

Can people who pray Qiyam al layl tell me how did it feel like praying it for the first time. Did you feel tired or refreshed? Did it boost your Iman? Has it improved your character? Was it hard to make it a regular thing?

I've always wanted to but never got round to praying it Inshallah i will one day. Don't worry this forum's anonymous so you're not exactly showing off so your deeds are private and it could serve as a motivation for others.
          i feel good the whole day its not like any typical day. you shouldn't just wake up and pray once every couple of months if you really want to feel it, you should at least try a couple of times a week then youll feel the beauty of it, its honestly unexplainable. i seem to feel very comfortable and happy even with all these problems i go through, and its much more easier for me not to commit haram when im out and about on the day. theres a lot of benefits, May Allah make us from those who leave their comfy beds everyday for his pleasure.

i also wanted to add: i reckon its best to wake up like an hour or half an hour before fajr, or else you might miss fajr or youll get really tired in the day.
          Last edited by AbuNusaybah10; 27-05-15, 11:56 AM.
          أيها الراقد ذا الليل التمام***قم بجد فالليالي في إنصرام

Comment

Originally posted by AbuNusaybah10 View Post
            i feel good the whole day its not like any typical day. you shouldn't just wake up and pray once every couple of months if you really want to feel it, you should at least try a couple of times a week then youll feel the beauty of it, its honestly unexplainable. i seem to feel very comfortable and happy even with all these problems i go through, and its much more easier for me not to commit haram when im out and about on the day. theres a lot of benefits, May Allah make us from those who leave their comfy beds everyday for the pleasure of Allah.
            Ameen. Continue the good work inshallah

Comment

Motivation to start
              https://youtu.be/cZ2tQU_dWrI

Comment

Motivation to start
                https://youtu.be/cZ2tQU_dWrI
                allahu akbar this part got me: the biggest indicator of how pleased allah is with you is if you pray consistently the night prayers.
                I'm on a strict time management regiment and have to limit my time online. Therefore I have to reply selectively. Please don't be offended if I ignore your questions. :jkk:

Comment

allahu akbar this part got me: the biggest indicator of how pleased allah is with you is if you pray consistently the night prayers.
                  Yeaah same. I need to start praying consistently. What does he mean by waking up? Naturally or with an alarm?

Comment

Yeaah same. I need to start praying consistently. What does he mean by waking up? Naturally or with an alarm?
                    the prophet :saw: or the sahaba r.a or all of the salaf never had any alarms

dunno but personally i feel like using an alarm is cheating myself as u should just wake up naturally

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MvEf5l2cuoo

Comment

Originally posted by peras1 View Post

dunno but personally i feel like using an alarm is cheating myself as u should just wake up naturally

Ohh Alrightt

Comment

Originally posted by peras1 View Post

Does not sleeping count? I've got insomnia anyways so might as well make use of it

Comment

Any way will do, ukhti. Just make sure to sleep first for greater reward insha Allah.

Comment

Any way will do, ukhti. Just make sure to sleep first for greater reward insha Allah.
                            Can't really sleep though that's the problem.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                            X