Qiyam al layl experiences

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Qiyam al layl experiences

Can people who pray Qiyam al layl tell me how did it feel like praying it for the first time. Did you feel tired or refreshed? Did it boost your Iman? Has it improved your character? Was it hard to make it a regular thing?

I've always wanted to but never got round to praying it Inshallah i will one day. Don't worry this forum's anonymous so you're not exactly showing off so your deeds are private and it could serve as a motivation for others.

Re: Qiyam al layl experiences

Bump

Comment

I tried it before, i didnt really feel anything sadly. But i guess its expected as it isnt a habit for me, i think as it becomes more of a habit it gets better.
      --

Comment

Originally posted by Don't forget View Post
        I tried it before, i didnt really feel anything sadly. But i guess its expected as it isnt a habit for me, i think as it becomes more of a habit it gets better.
        Ohh alright jazakallah

Comment

Very very bad experiences sadly... either mom or dad would come and ask me why the heck i was awake lol... i was always worried someone wud come whilst i was praying and stuff.. didnt want them to see my tears lol...screwed my sleep, stayed half asleep in skul lol...

Apart from all these facts it was pretty amazing always... getting so attached to Him and stuff... the feeling, it cannot be described, felt like noone was happier than me...
          Oh well...
          Bandon say dil naa lagao sirf Allah say lagao.

Comment

Last edited by ari1449; 02-05-15, 09:52 PM.

Comment

Lol just read the title, didnt read the questions..
              I always used to feel refreshed.. felt as if i had some strong imaan energy drink....i dont think i was regular so not much effect tbh... its very easy to get up, using my schewpid trick lol...there is more, i dont fink i should write it tho...

Comment

For me it depends on the amount of Qur'aan I read and the amount of du'a I make. The more I recite, the greater it feels and the more spiritually relaxed I get.

Comment

I did it once. My heart felt at unease till I started knowing I was in Allah SWT's protection. Maybe because I need to get closer to Allah SWT. Don't know to be honest.
                  La ilaha illallahu, wahdahu la sharika lahu, lahul-mulku wa lahul-hamdu, wa Huwa 'ala kulli sha'in Qadir
                  (there is no true god except Allah. He is One and He has no partner with Him; His is the sovereignty and His is the praise, and He is Omnipotent),'
                  Do not say about Allah but Truth.

Comment

I don't really know what it is...

Comment

Originally posted by ari1449 View Post
                      in terms of the appearance of the night of qiyamal layl, is there supposed to be a silver mist?
                      Qiyamul layl literally means standing at night.. specifically it means u stand up for tahajjud...
                      I fink u mixed it with laylatul qadr...

Comment

Originally posted by AbulUthman View Post
                        Qiyamul layl literally means standing at night.. specifically it means u stand up for tahajjud...
                        I fink u mixed it with laylatul qadr...
                        oh, thanks

Comment

it was extremely heavy for the first time. i could barely open my eyes in wudoo lol. but as you make it a habit it became easier insha Allah.

don't try too hard for the 1st time, wake up 30 minutes before Fajr as a beginner, or either at 1 am. do nothing but just salaah and short dhikr. as yout body get used to it you'll want to spend more time in qiyaam because of the peace it brings. :)
                          :GB_bonesrock:
                          And all the heavens go their way.... And only change is here to stay...

Comment

Originally posted by Rezgar View Post
                            For me it depends on the amount of Qur'aan I read and the amount of du'a I make. The more I recite, the greater it feels and the more spiritually relaxed I get.
                            Mashallah may Allah always keep you that way. How does it feel? Have you noticed yourself committing less sins?

Comment

Originally posted by Ariadne View Post
                              it was extremely heavy for the first time. i could barely open my eyes in wudoo lol. but as you make it a habit it became easier insha Allah.

don't try too hard for the 1st time, wake up 30 minutes before Fajr as a beginner, or either at 1 am. do nothing but just salaah and short dhikr. as yout body get used to it you'll want to spend more time in qiyaam because of the peace it brings. :)
                              Alright sis jazakallah :)

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X