Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

for reverts! the first moment Allah opened your eyes SubhanAllah!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: for reverts! the first moment Allah opened your eyes SubhanAllah!

Originally posted by Abdur al Rahman View Post
    BismAllah. MashAllah akhi that is amazing and such a perfect truth I am so happy for your reversion
    Thanks. I'm happy for you, too. :)
    "Wert thou to follow the common run of those on earth, they will lead thee away from the way of Allah. They follow nothing but conjecture: they do nothing but lie." (surah 6:116)

Comment

Originally posted by drac16 View Post
      Thanks. I'm happy for you, too. :)
      JazakAllah khair Akhi :)
      BismAllah. Slave of Allah swt forever Forever a slave of Allah swt

Comment

Not a revert but previously non-practicing(prayer)...until I saw this video & more by the same speaker. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvKUv2xQYfc

Comment

I'm not a revert but I got myself into a situation that I never thought i'd get myself into around July last year and that was a big wake up call that I needed to sort my life out . I think the first thing I did was started praying again. I am now doing much better alhamdulilah and simply praying five times a day is going wonders for me. I think it's partly because it's given me a structure to my day and if I am feeling a lil down or whatever, I know the next salah is not too far away.

Although i've changed my life in various ways after the wake up call, I think the most beneficial thing for me has been going back to Allah and salah.
          [FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR="#0066ff"][SIZE=4] We're all a little broken in our own little way and the last time I checked, broken crayons still colour the same...[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]

Comment

BismAllah. SubhanAllah ukhti I think its wonderful. Thank you for sharing. My family think I'm crazy, and my wife was scared off Islam because I pushed it on her and our kids. She believes in the oneness of Allah but has not reverted. We have 7 kids one of them, our daughter Emma drowned six months after I reverted it was heart breaking but it strengthened my faith in Allah Alhamdulilah.
            I am a born Muslim but feel like your imaan is so much stronger than mine would ever be may Allah bless you
            Believe
            there is
            good in the world

Comment

I will post my story later. It will be very long, buy some few people who have read it are amazed.

Comment

BismAllah AlRahmanir rahim Assalamu alaikum wa Rahmatullahi wa barakatouh. Brothers and sisters, please share the glorious moment you were reverted to Islam Alhamdulilah. For me Allah swt revealed himself in all his mercy and power about three years ago. I was raised Catholic and after having a near death experience I lost all of my faith. One night a dark shape that looked like a torn sheet of black material woke me from my sleep and took all my faith in god as I knew him, for a year I believed there was no god. Then one night I remembered my days as a worker in a halal slaughter house and how I had talked with the slaughter men about Islam. So while sitting in my bedroom I decided to Google the holy Qur'an and began reading its blessed Page's. Immediately I burst into tears as I felt Allah's love for me wash my soul clean Alhamdulilah, so I googled "how to become Muslim and made my shahada in the shower, my thirst for knowledge on all things Islamic began and now Alhamdulilah I am Muslim Allahu Akbar LA ilaha ilAllah Muhammad rasool Allah
                Beautiful Story

I went on a trip to Tanzania, and I was staying in a Muslim village. It was my first time being around all Muslims or living with Muslims. Everything about it was amazing. It was Ramadan, and all the villagers were fasting, and several of us decided to fast with them. They were so happy we were fasting with them, and the family I was staying with was really welcoming. My host father keep getting new foods for the suhoor meal to encourage me to continue fasting. I was really impressed with the modesty of the women, and how they were completely content with their role in life. I had heard much of the “Muslim oppression of women” but there was absolutely no oppression and the girls were educated just as boys were. The adhan was so beautiful, and it was amazing to hear it five times a day. The people were really welcoming and it was just inspiring to be around them and their faith. Though sawm was hard they made it much easier and I think Allah azza wa jal for removing the difficulties. They were really excited I was fasting and this one guy was teaching me all this Islamic stuff, like the shahada. I thought it was cool, but I never thought of myself as a Muslim.

When I came back I started thinking about Islam more and more and I was missing the adhan and the village and I don’t know when it happened….Suddenly I started thinking of myself as a Muslim. I had always respected Muslims but I had never wanted to be one. I researched more and more about Islam, it was certainly the religion that made the most sense. I was an atheist before, but as I researched more about Islam and the Quran I realized there is so much truth in it. I had often been offended by the arrogance of many atheists and I loved how the Quran specifically and perfectly addressed these people. Islam is just right. I realized it was Al-Haqq without a doubt. I went to this Morrocan lady who worked at a grocery store near my house and I told her that I wanted to take my shahada, and she took me to the masjid and I took shahada with the sheikh there.

It was beautiful all these guys were coming over and shaking my hand and hugging me Islam is so beautiful. May Allah allow me to die as a Muslim.
                وَمَا قَدَرُوا اللَّهَ حَقَّ قَدْرِهِ وَالْأَرْضُ جَمِيعًا قَبْضَتُهُ يَوْمَ الْقِيَامَةِ وَالسَّمَاوَاتُ مَطْوِيَّاتٌ بِيَمِينِهِ ۚ سُبْحَانَهُ وَتَعَالَىٰ عَمَّا يُشْرِكُونَ
                They have not appraised Allah with true appraisal, while the earth entirely will be [within] His grip on the Day of Resurrection, and the heavens will be folded in His right hand. Exalted is He and high above what they associate with Him. (Az-Zumar: 67)

Comment

Asailam Alykum everyone,
                  I am a revert only of a few months and I can safely say that it has and will always be the best decision I have ever made. I was lost and broken before reverting to Islam. I was fed up with the world and sick of the typical dunya cycle that non muslims live, well, that I was expected to live. I thought that there had to be more to life then this. After I took my shahada, I felt all the pain, sadness, brokeness and all the sins being washed off me alhamdulilah. I remember walking to my friends house the night I took my shahada and I felt like Allah SWT was just pouring love into my heart it was absolutely amazing. The day after I took my shahada I cried because I was so over-whelmed at how merciful Allah SWT is and how he saved me. Ever since then, I feel so at peace. New muslims, such as myself, know what the dunya is like having growing up in it. When I reverted, I got rid of things in my life that would affect my deen and I gave up a lot of stuff, all for Allah because I realised how lucky I am that he choose me and saved me in ways I will never be able to explain, only him and I know. I always tell my muslim friends how lucky we are and that we should always remember that WE, us muslims are the lucky ones because we know the truth. This dunya is beautified by shayton and it is so easy to get sucked into it. I don't even like leaving my house anymore because I feel so safe in my room, away from the world. Allah SWT is so kind and merciful and my dear brothers and sisters in islam we must give dawah it is our duty as muslims, as it is selfish for us to know the truth and not tell people.

May Allah SWT protect us always and keep us safe :D

Comment

I didn't cry after my shahada, I didn't experience visual or auditory hallucinations, I don't have a Messiah complex, and I do think if the truth about Islam were shown instead of it being displayed as a religion of terrorism, barbarism, and "moon worship," that would be for the better.

I did cry because I was a self-destructive short-sight who used "there's no one to answer to but me anyway" as a rationalization.

Comment

BismAllah AlRahmanir rahim Assalamu alaikum wa Rahmatullahi wa barakatouh. Brothers and sisters, please share the glorious moment you were reverted to Islam Alhamdulilah. For me Allah swt revealed himself in all his mercy and power about three years ago. I was raised Catholic and after having a near death experience I lost all of my faith. One night a dark shape that looked like a torn sheet of black material woke me from my sleep and took all my faith in god as I knew him, for a year I believed there was no god. Then one night I remembered my days as a worker in a halal slaughter house and how I had talked with the slaughter men about Islam. So while sitting in my bedroom I decided to Google the holy Qur'an and began reading its blessed Page's. Immediately I burst into tears as I felt Allah's love for me wash my soul clean Alhamdulilah, so I googled "how to become Muslim and made my shahada in the shower, my thirst for knowledge on all things Islamic began and now Alhamdulilah I am Muslim Allahu Akbar LA ilaha ilAllah Muhammad rasool Allah
                      :wswrwb:

look at who u are!!

He already took u out of the darkness once and He can take u out again
                      ...And he who fears Allah - He will make for him a way out. [65:3]
                      "Put your trust in Allah, certainly, Allah loves those who put their trust (in Him)."
                      :love: [Al-Imran 3:159] :love:

Comment

There are some truly remarkable stories on here...thanks for sharing.

Comment

I decided to start praying and reading Qur'an aged around 14. I felt really good reading the Qur'an like peace came to my heart, a feeling I couldn't describe. Allah knows best but I think my brother, who now became a Christian, felt that too when he read the Qur'an.
                          I prayed salaat for a few years until the age of 18 when I really became ill with sihr/possession/ayn or a mental health condition. I had too many voices and symptoms in my body that I was too scared to pray. The time before that I cried hard and made duaa till mouth was dry and was in severe despair, because I was losing faith because of the sihr that was done on me. Then I just relapsed and became a drifter though attending uni for a few years. Almost became an atheist. It was hard, I can't remember anyone helping me but family who were always on my case about salaat. That was when my family were religious.

Fast forward 2013, the symptoms of sihr lessened so I decided to pray again cos it was easier. I did with the encouragement of my sister. I ran upstairs, did ghusl and did maghrib, alhamdulilah I felt so peaceful inside as a cold breeze went around me, i think thats from Allah. Those waswasahs in me were degraded humiliated by the salaat, i felt them fall down in my body, their voice were going
                          less and less as I prayed.
                          Thats my story :):)

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                          X