Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sharia law is not a choice its compulsory upon muslims and muslim nations!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SofiaG
    replied
    Re: Sharia law is not a choice its compulsory upon muslims and muslim nations!

Originally posted by Umar Ibn Farooq View Post
    You're a human too. I'm giving you information for further notice. Wait do you even have a brain that has common sense?
    May Allah (SWT) bless you. :)
    Last edited by SofiaG; 21-12-15, 07:23 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Umar Ibn Farooq
    replied

Originally posted by SofiaG View Post
    Tell that to OP who wrote the title. Not me.
    You're a human too. I'm giving you information for further notice.
    Last edited by Umar Ibn Farooq; 21-12-15, 03:59 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Umar Ibn Farooq
    replied

Originally posted by muslimboy764 View Post
    The answer is simple. Muslims don't want to be ruled by shariah
    You're not a Muslim if you prefer other laws over Allah SWT law. Shoot yourself in the foot.

Leave a comment:

• SofiaG
    replied

Originally posted by Umar Ibn Farooq View Post
    Shariah = law
    Shariah law = law law
    Correct term to use is Islamic Shari'ah or Allah's Shari'ah
    Tell that to OP who wrote the title. Not me.

Leave a comment:

• muslimboy764
    replied

The answer is simple. Muslims don't want to be ruled by shariah

Leave a comment:

• Umar Ibn Farooq
    replied

Originally posted by SofiaG View Post
    I don't know why but when I read the title of this thread, my mind skipped over 'a choice' so I read "Sharia law is not compulsory".
    This is why I shouldn't log on right after waking up XD
    Shariah = law
    Shariah law = law law
    Correct term to use is Islamic Shari'ah or Allah's Shari'ah

Leave a comment:

• SofiaG
    replied

Originally posted by Noorinheart View Post
    What is so hard to understand? Sharia law is not a choice, its a MUST, so why do so little countries actually have sharia? And I dont count saudi arabia as having sharia since they dont. Why do muslims shy away from sharia law? Its commanded upon us!
    I don't know why but when I read the title of this thread, my mind skipped over 'a choice' so I read "Sharia law is not compulsory".
    This is why I shouldn't log on right after waking up XD

Leave a comment:

• quark
    replied

Originally posted by Abdalla94' View Post
    They don't want it = kufr.

What is it they don't want and why? You can't generalise.

Leave a comment:

• quark
    replied

Originally posted by Abd al-Rahman View Post
    Because, we live in an era where western "intellectuals" are promoting every kind of kufr and ilhad in the Muslim world, therefore making people choose secularism and every type of depravity instead of what Allah legislated. Additionally, some of the rulers in Muslims countries have committed ridda, this is a fact, whether quark wants to acknowledge it or not. These murtad rulers are doing away with Shari'a and instituting secularist filth throughout the land. Look at what is happening under El-Sisi(may Allah destroy him) in Egpyt, may Allah guide the Muslims
    Marhaban. What sharia has Al-Sisi "done away with"?

Leave a comment:

• GoogleSlayer
    replied

:wswrwb:

I am back home on vacation from college, ill will try to be on more in the next three weeks iA, but then I have to go back :(
    yeah bro been busting trolls. Was very fun. Got two trolls banned, felt so great :) Not to mention they were super-feminists :up:

Leave a comment:

• Abd al-Rahman
    replied

Originally posted by Linkdeutscher View Post
    :salams bro where you been.

good to you have you back.
    :wswrwb:

I am back home on vacation from college, ill will try to be on more in the next three weeks iA, but then I have to go back :(

Leave a comment:

• Poster
    replied

Originally posted by Magic. View Post
    People don't want it.
    They don't want it = kufr.

Leave a comment:

• Linkdeutscher
    replied

Because, we live in an era where western "intellectuals" are promoting every kind of kufr and ilhad in the Muslim world, therefore making people choose secularism and every type of depravity instead of what Allah legislated. Additionally, some of the rulers in Muslims countries have committed ridda, this is a fact, whether quark wants to acknowledge it or not. These murtad rulers are doing away with Shari'a and instituting secularist filth throughout the land. Look at what is happening under El-Sisi(may Allah destroy him) in Egpyt, may Allah guide the Muslims
    :salams bro where you been.

good to you have you back.

Leave a comment:

• Abd al-Rahman
    replied

Originally posted by Linkdeutscher View Post
    That's obvious.

What is not obvious is why the hell would anyone want to choose something other than sharia in the first place?

Leave a comment:

• Linkdeutscher
    replied

That's obvious.

What is not obvious is why the hell would anyone want to choose something other than sharia in the first place?

Leave a comment:

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
X