Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sharia law is not a choice its compulsory upon muslims and muslim nations!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Sharia law is not a choice its compulsory upon muslims and muslim nations!

Originally posted by Witwoa View Post
    Show me the hadith
    Hadeeth? The whole sunnah of prophet :saw: in madina was based on shariah...? Do you even know whats hadeth and sunnah is?? Hadeeth is the sayings of prophet :saw: and sunnah is his ways and the Allah s laws he established...initialy it was in madina.So whatswith your comment of asking for hadeeth instead of going for seerah of prophet:saw: ?
    ".......He giveth and spendeth (of His bounty) as He pleaseth. But the revelation that cometh to thee from Allah increaseth in most of them (kuffar) their obstinate rebellion and blasphemy.Amongst them we have placed enmity and hatred till the Day of Judgment. Every time they kindle the fire of war, Allah doth extinguish it;but they (ever) strive to do mischief on earth. And Allah loveth not those who do mischief."(5:64)

Comment

Originally posted by Harby View Post
      I find a lot of fellow Muslims like to say that they want Sharia Law in theory but that is not the same as actually wanting to live under Sharia law in reality.

You never see the most vocal advocates of Sharia Law packing their bags and moving to any country which is (at least) trying to implement Sharia law. They keep talking about needing to find a land with 'perfect' Sharia law which doesn't exist anywhere and probably never has since the days of the Sahabah.

When I was younger I thought people were sincere about wanting to live under Sharia but as I've gotten older I see that no-one is moving to Muslim lands because they say those lands arent 'Muslim' enough. Instead many are trying to get into Kuffar lands instead with their secular laws.

Saying you want something and taking steps to try and get something are two different things. Mostly fellow Muslims will make excuses about how they have kids in schools (often secular schools) or they have a stable job and mortgage (hypocritical much?), etc.
      Those are muslims that prefer the wordly pleasures or may beobliged for fear of oppression not because they dont want sharia...Besides true sharia isnt even establiahed anywhere right now.Whenever sharia or khilafa is mentioned ...theseculargovt intelligensia had already reached there and they target the muslims indirectly or directly who even tryto establish sharia or say in favor of it.Social and internet media is filled withi formants...Truesharia is not anywhere ..so base your claimswhen its there.Isisis creation of western govts...dont quote that atleast Saudia has kigdom not sharia.
      ".......He giveth and spendeth (of His bounty) as He pleaseth. But the revelation that cometh to thee from Allah increaseth in most of them (kuffar) their obstinate rebellion and blasphemy.Amongst them we have placed enmity and hatred till the Day of Judgment. Every time they kindle the fire of war, Allah doth extinguish it;but they (ever) strive to do mischief on earth. And Allah loveth not those who do mischief."(5:64)

Comment

Originally posted by tourguide
        I am surprised Brunei has not been mentioned. They have made big steps towards Sharia Law in the last couple of years. Judging by comments here regarding other Islamic countries, it is the only one going in the Sharia direction.

Malay is an easy language to learn, its a small country but actually has a fairly low population density and it is not likely to be bombed by anyone. Infact you have British troops help guarding the place.

And it is unlikely if Tareena Shakil had traveled there as opposed to the Islamic state, she would have tried to escape! :-)

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2015...n_6486224.html
        Brunei has some elements of sharia ..yes you can say...not fully.Its on local level not including the vast majority of muslim lands.Neither does it represent or solving the problems of muslims lands against western oppression.
        Malaysia is not under rule of sharia ...its western democracy.Period.

Comment

Originally posted by Vedtil View Post
          I like how you have reduced sharia to basically meaning flogging. That's exactly what western media is doing. Please use your brain next time.
          The 5 pillars and islamic rituals you see isnt sharia then what else? Since when does a govtal islamic structure like sharia ...a familial matter? Majlis e shura of sharia includes all aspects and govt ruling as per Allah s laws is one of them.

Comment

Originally posted by TBYS View Post
            So you think the muslims in non-muslims lands should go to the government and do what exactly?
            Muslims should try their efforts on their own and shouldnt rely on western govts etc..They should do tawakal on Allah only.The solution of muslims efforts regarding sharia is not with west.West just need to get out of muslim lands and stop interfering directly or indirectly by placing their puppets there.

Comment

Originally posted by snow_flakes View Post
              Those are muslims that prefer the wordly pleasures or may beobliged for fear of oppression not because they dont want sharia...Besides true sharia isnt even establiahed anywhere right now.Whenever sharia or khilafa is mentioned ...theseculargovt intelligensia had already reached there and they target the muslims indirectly or directly who even tryto establish sharia or say in favor of it.Social and internet media is filled withi formants...Truesharia is not anywhere ..so base your claimswhen its there.Isisis creation of western govts...dont quote that atleast Saudia has kigdom not sharia.
              This is exactly what I am talking about, the excuses are well rehearsed. They come out straight away. Always the same stuff.

'There is no truly Islamic state so we might as well live with the Kuffar than live with other Muslims'

'No country is 'really' implementing Sharia so we would rather live by non-Islamic laws than go anywhere there is even a tiny attempt at implementing Sharia'

Dont you get tired of these same old lines? Dont you get tired of saying you fear persecution from fellow Muslims and therefore prefer the 'Islamophobia' of the 'Evil West'

We should face facts, people only like to say that they want Shariah, there is no exmaple of large swathes of people moving to majority Muslim countries or countries that are at least trying to implement Sharia in some way.

Comment

Originally posted by Witwoa View Post
                Let me tell you something you are right on one end. And wrong on another.
                Your right muslims have become afraid to be open muslims. You are wrong because people are using there bravery to introduce new deen.
                Show a quran or a hadith on leave it alone.
                I am noticing your bravery of asking for quran and hadeeths for sharia instead of going to seerah...and not backing your claims with evidence yourself...You are generalising muslims of intriducing new deen astaghfirullah.

Comment

This is exactly what I am talking about, the excuses are well rehearsed. They come out straight away. Always the same stuff.

'There is no truly Islamic state so we might as well live with the Kuffar than live with other Muslims'

'No country is 'really' implementing Sharia so we would rather live by non-Islamic laws than go anywhere there is even a tiny attempt at implementing Sharia'

Dont you get tired of these same old lines? Dont you get tired of saying you fear persecution from fellow Muslims and therefore prefer the 'Islamophobia' of the 'Evil West'

We should face facts, people only like to say that they want Shariah, there is no exmaple of large swathes of people moving to majority Muslim countries or countries that are at least trying to implement Sharia in some way.
                  Same old lines for same trolls that comes every time with same intentions to blame muslims for everything and call them barbaric ,violant...but with new accounts.
                  Democracy or secular laws has been established for years that too with colonisation...not with love or pen.Tell me one place you see sharia being implemented fully? You can see some or few rulings of sharia in few countries...but they too ve even kingdoms like ksa,brunei...The sharia is same for everyone...not for poor and exclude rich.The rest many muslim countries ve no sharia rather fights against western oppression.
                  As for your last line...rome wasnt built in a day.You are asking for sharia on one hand and attacking the same structure on the other hand...my advice...atleast have a look at sharia rulingsfor once.

Comment

Originally posted by snow_flakes View Post
                    Same old lines for same trolls that comes every time with same intentions to blame muslims for everything and call them barbaric ,violant...but with new accounts.
                    Democracy or secular laws has been established for years that too with colonisation...not with love or pen.Tell me one place you see sharia being implemented fully? You can see some or few rulings of sharia in few countries...but they too ve even kingdoms like ksa,brunei...The sharia is same for everyone...not for poor and exclude rich.The rest many muslim countries ve no sharia rather fights against western oppression.
                    As for your last line...rome wasnt built in a day.You are asking for sharia on one hand and attacking the same structure on the other hand...my advice...atleast have a look at sharia rulingsfor once.
                    Blame Muslims? Blame myself? I'm a Muslim so who am I blaming?

No, Rome wasn't built in a day but if most of the rich and educated Romans had decided to go and live in Persia or China then there never would have been a Rome. Was Rome 'fully implemented' from day one? Did the Prophet implement full Islam from Day one?

Think before you type and at least put your brain into gear before responding.

Comment

No, Rome wasn't built in a day but if most of the rich and educated Romans had decided to go and live in Persia or China then there never would have been a Rome. Was Rome 'fully implemented' from day one? Did the Prophet implement full Islam from Day one?

I am too lazy to read your other posts so what are you two arguing about? Do you think Muslims shouldn't live in the west?
                      وَمَا قَدَرُوا اللَّهَ حَقَّ قَدْرِهِ وَالْأَرْضُ جَمِيعًا قَبْضَتُهُ يَوْمَ الْقِيَامَةِ وَالسَّمَاوَاتُ مَطْوِيَّاتٌ بِيَمِينِهِ ۚ سُبْحَانَهُ وَتَعَالَىٰ عَمَّا يُشْرِكُونَ
                      They have not appraised Allah with true appraisal, while the earth entirely will be [within] His grip on the Day of Resurrection, and the heavens will be folded in His right hand. Exalted is He and high above what they associate with Him. (Az-Zumar: 67)

Comment

Are you contradicting my statement ? Have you read prophecies about pre khilafa times of oppression against muslims and at the same time there will be muslims too that ll mingle with non muslims so much so that if those non muslims have entered a lizard hole,muslimsll do so too? So how come you are ignoring this part that right now we muslims are going through same phase? And that the phase of establishment of khilafa has a long struggle to go...You want sharia to be presented in plate but criticises the same few muslims who desire for it...the hypocrisy!

Comment

Isn't Brunei about to start implementing sharia law?

Comment

Not sure why you are bringing Malaysia into this. Brunei is not part of Malaysia. Just speak the same language. No democracy in Brunei too.

Brunei is introducing more and more Sharia. Maybe you could consider going out there and pointing out where they could improve? I am sure they would love your input :-)
                            Sharia is not about one country ornationalism.In sharia no visa is required for muslims no boundary restrictions ...in sharia the khalifawith his council (majlis e shura) is responsible to take decisions about many muslim lands wnf fight against oppression...sometimes even non muslims call for help they answer theur call from outside.Brunei is progressed in many senses which i appreciate but its not khilafat.

Comment

Originally posted by thatgirlZahraa View Post
                              Isn't Brunei about to start implementing sharia law?
                              Yup...but its restricted to its land...though i appreciate their rulings.

Comment

Of course it restricted to its land, how can Brunei implement Sharia in lands that are not theirs? LOL
                                Tell me what sharia and khilafa stands for ? Do you know what it is or just plunged into debate ?

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X