Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Be kind Reminder- everyone is fighting a battle you know nothing about

Salaam All

I'm a sister Alhumdulilah and I have been through ups and downs in my life . What it has taught me is that all difficulties in life is not permanent nor is happiness/enjoyment. Whatever struggle you are going through remember it will soon disappear. Obstacles, happiness, pain, issues, difficulties, sadness, and depression is on - going. Please don't expect to live a life without difficulties because that won't happen.

I'm believer that sometimes people and things are there to teach us a lesson or a blessing. Up to us to decide on how to deal with a situation. Hold onto your feelings because they are important. Think about how to resolve it. Be assertive and confident without sounding tough and arrogant. Get straight to the point.

Don't hurt or judge anyone because you are not in their shoes and try to focus on yourself. I read a lot of threads here about young people struggling with fitna, loans, suicidal, no job, uni, Internet addiction, depression, loneliness etc.

Ask yourself what have you done to get help and have you got the tools to get there. Everything takes time and effort. You really have to work hard to get to where you want. Make friends with good people be selective. Always be polite to everyone and don't hold grudges.

Remember we are all accountable for our actions. Be kind.
    "Try to distance yourself from everything that causes you worry and sadness, so that you may always live with peace of mind and an open and tranquil heart, seeking Allah and His worship and working on your worldly and otherworldly matters, for if you try this, you will find rest.

Re: Be kind Reminder- everyone is fighting a battle you know nothing about

:jkk:

Comment

Originally posted by Green786 View Post
      Salaam All

I'm a sister Alhumdulilah and I have been through ups and downs in my life . What it has taught me is that all difficulties in life is not permanent nor is happiness/enjoyment. Whatever struggle you are going through remember it will soon disappear. Obstacles, happiness, pain, issues, difficulties, sadness, and depression is on - going. Please don't expect to live a life without difficulties because that won't happen.

I'm believer that sometimes people and things are there to teach us a lesson or a blessing. Up to us to decide on how to deal with a situation. Hold onto your feelings because they are important. Think about how to resolve it. Be assertive and confident without sounding tough and arrogant. Get straight to the point.

Don't hurt or judge anyone because you are not in their shoes and try to focus on yourself. I read a lot of threads here about young people struggling with fitna, loans, suicidal, no job, uni, Internet addiction, depression, loneliness etc.

Ask yourself what have you done to get help and have you got the tools to get there. Everything takes time and effort. You really have to work hard to get to where you want. Make friends with good people be selective. Always be polite to everyone and don't hold grudges.

Remember we are all accountable for our actions. Be kind.
      JazakaAllah Kheyr sis! A good reminder.
      Life creates alittle laughter and gives many reasons to cry; it gives a little but withholds far more

Comment

:wswrwb:

Life's actually pretty simple: you just have to enjoy it, pray, do good, refrain from bad, and respect others. Being Muslim is not a disadvantage or an advantage - it's a responsibility.
        "So patiently persevere: for verily the promise of Allah is true" (Qur'an, Surah Ar-Rum - 30:60)

Comment

__________________________________________________ _____________________________

please donate to the Ummah forum sadaqa jariya project. Click on the link for for more information, and to make a donation- https://www.justgiving.com/sadaqah-jariyah-project/

Comment

As Salamun Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuhu brother and sister

MashaAllah very beautiful post sister JazakAllah,

a Brother once post about people asking for help from Allah and nothings happening,

All credit to the brother as I cannot go through the forums at the moment.

he posted something like this as far as I can remember I might of add some of my own words too so forgive me inshaAllah.

"It is like a Mujadeen in battle-field, if he has no sword or a shield to defend himself he would ask Allah to help him at that very moment against his enemies, but,
            If this Mujadeen already has his Sword and Shield ready to battle it out what else can he do but to ask Allah for victory,

This is like our health brothers and sister, Alhamdulillah we can Hear,See,Walk,Jump,Get up from the couch to get a cup of water from the Kitchen, Many of our brothers and sisters in the Ummah who cannot do forget all of it not even 1 of these.

So if we have our health and are out here we can do something inshaAllah Allah will be with us for Victory, So use the might of the Pen, We have an old saying in turkey "The Water Sleeps but the Enemy does Not" how are they fighting us in this Era? with Pen so Educate yourselves know the knowledge that none knows and ask Allah to bless you with knowledge, Theyre deluding us with the World Little gadgest which are nothing compared to the reality that the All Mighty Has created, if you act bad or break someones Heart for what ever reason ask yourself this in the end isnt it Worldy?

Shield = Health
            Sword = Knowledge

Why were the pagans scared of Prophet Muhammad? He gave Good news to the Believers in God Paradise a place where theres no taste or a sight that we have ever seen before a place where you plant a tree and it grows instantly subhanAllah, What did the Pagans have ? Nothing but worldy stuff so the people stopped working for wordly gains but started to work to gain their place in the Eternal Life, this does not mean they stopped working in the world no, They Used the World rather than Depending on the World.

Allahu Alim
            As Salamun Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuhu JazakAllah
            "And man supplicates for evil as he supplicates for good, and man is ever hasty." Quran Al-Isra 17:11

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
            X