Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Time for us to stand up for justice even if it is against our own...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time for us to stand up for justice even if it is against our own...

"Be A Lamp, A Lifeboat, A Ladder, Help Someone's Soul Heal. Walk Out Of Your House Like A Shepherd" - Rumi

Re: Time for us to stand up for justice even if it is against our own...

Its about time the Ummah stood firmly together
    Ya Allah,
    Make me a stronger person today. Make me a better person out of all these. It is no longer bearable for me for my heart is aching and You are the only One who knows how I feel. Nothing is making sense to myself and for anyone else for that matter especially to the one person I wish to understand me better than anybody else.
    "Don't use the sharpness of your tongue on the mother who taught you how to speak

Comment

:salams

:jkk:

Comment

Originally posted by Fahad34 View Post
        :salams

وإياك
        "Be A Lamp, A Lifeboat, A Ladder, Help Someone's Soul Heal. Walk Out Of Your House Like A Shepherd" - Rumi

Comment

جزاك الله خيرا أخي في الدين الحق
          .لا نريد زعيما يخاف البيت الإبيض
          نريد زعيما يخاف الواحد الأحد
          دولة الإسلامية باقية

Comment

Originally posted by AbuMubarak View Post
            جزاك الله خيرا أخي في الدين الحق
            وإياك أخي العزيز

Comment

I always do this. I don't care if you belong to the same group as me, wrong is wrong. :up:
              [FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR="#0066ff"][SIZE=4] We're all a little broken in our own little way and the last time I checked, broken crayons still colour the same...[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]

Comment

".......He giveth and spendeth (of His bounty) as He pleaseth. But the revelation that cometh to thee from Allah increaseth in most of them (kuffar) their obstinate rebellion and blasphemy.Amongst them we have placed enmity and hatred till the Day of Judgment. Every time they kindle the fire of war, Allah doth extinguish it;but they (ever) strive to do mischief on earth. And Allah loveth not those who do mischief."(5:64)

Comment

I don't understand the post

Comment

Last edited by wifeseeker; 14-02-15, 01:00 AM. Reason: old

Comment

Originally posted by wifeseeker View Post
                      The Op is calling for us to be just with each other and not our personal partisanship rule our actions.
                      Thus in effect he is calling us all to unite firmly to the rope of Allah.
                      He wants to see this ummah united.

Oh ok

Comment

Originally posted by HopefulOne View Post
                        I always do this. I don't care if you belong to the same group as me, wrong is wrong. :up:
                        Except needlessly hating men, where's your justice when it comes to men , genius.

Comment

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته
                          جزاك اللهُ خيراًًًً
                          ☝🏻️اللهمَّ لك الحمد حتى ترضى، ولك الحمد إذا رضيت، ولك الحمد بعد الرضا

Comment

How are you supposed to feel united though?

Comment

Last edited by wifeseeker; 14-02-15, 01:00 AM. Reason: old

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X