O! Daughter of Adam...!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• O! Daughter of Adam...!

Well you were though... Though not singly, but still...
    14.29%
    Yeah, I did, haha :D
    85.71%

O! Daughter of Adam...!

:wswrwb:

:masha:

:jkk:
    The Messenger of Allah ﷺ said: “It will be said to the companion of the Qur’an: ‘Read, and ascend, and recite as you used to recite in the [previous] world, for your status will be according to the last verse that you recite.’” [At-Tirmidhi (2914) and Abu Dawood (1464)]

Comment

Re: O! Daughter of Adam...!

Lol. I thought this thread was dedicated to daughter of adam

Then I read the first line about her being in hell then I thought how rude

But it was not
      Ya Muqallib Al-Quloob Thabbit Qalbi Alaa Deenik
      ( O changer of hearts, keep my heart steadfast on your deen)

www.treasureofthescholars.wordpress.com

Comment

Last edited by Anti-Mage; 22-11-14, 12:30 AM.

Comment

Walikumsallam,

:jkk: for this important reminder

May Allah swt bless you- Ameen

Comment

Originally posted by Anti-Mage View Post
            I hope it was, actually she was too harsh and rude towards me and i need her apologies.
            You must have said something to annoy her.

Maybe you should say sorry to the sister
            Ya Muqallib Al-Quloob Thabbit Qalbi Alaa Deenik
            ( O changer of hearts, keep my heart steadfast on your deen)

www.treasureofthescholars.wordpress.com

Comment

Last edited by Anti-Mage; 22-11-14, 12:30 AM.

Comment

I hope it was, actually she was too harsh and rude towards me and i need her apologies.
                OH MY GOD. You are siding with the girls too now ?
                where is the code of fellow brethren.

anyways. forget it... just forget it...
                Brother... Don't. Please.

Comment

Op thank you for the reminder
                  anti mage. You're always in conflict with sisters, do you know them personally or something
                  Ya Allah,
                  Make me a stronger person today. Make me a better person out of all these. It is no longer bearable for me for my heart is aching and You are the only One who knows how I feel. Nothing is making sense to myself and for anyone else for that matter especially to the one person I wish to understand me better than anybody else.
                  "Don't use the sharpness of your tongue on the mother who taught you how to speak

Comment

Originally posted by srahman33 View Post
                    Brother... Don't. Please.
                    got it, i aint replying to anything or anyone on your thread.
                    good bye.

Comment

:jkk: for the reminder akhi
                      Say what you wish in abuse of me, for my silence towards the idiot is indeed an answer. I am not at a loss for a response, but rather it does not befit the lion to answer the dogs

~ IMAM SHAFI'I RH

Comment

Originally posted by firestar101 View Post
                        Lol. I thought this thread was dedicated to daughter of adam

Then I read the first line about her being in hell then I thought how rude

But it was not

mmmm you wouldnt have been very happy about that hey :)

__________________________________________________ _____________________________

please donate to the Ummah forum sadaqa jariya project. Click on the link for for more information, and to make a donation- https://www.justgiving.com/sadaqah-jariyah-project/

Comment

OP :jkk: for the reminder

in sha allah we take the reminder and we raise our daughters like that

masha allah, it warms my heart when my daughter wears hijab and abaya (only to arablic classes / islamic talks) in sha allah she starts to dress like that all the time, by choice

__________________________________________________ _____________________________

please donate to the Ummah forum sadaqa jariya project. Click on the link for for more information, and to make a donation- https://www.justgiving.com/sadaqah-jariyah-project/

Comment

Originally posted by srahman33 View Post
                            You will be in hell in greater numbers as stated in a hadith, as opposed to men!

So give in charity whatever you can spare, as the Prophet :saw: exhorted a group of women to do so, for indeed charity expiates sins, and extinguishes the wrath of your Lord.

And dress yourself in modest attire and conceal your form appropriately when you go out, for this is better for you. But do not walk about this world haughtily, and your form exposed to the impious gaze of another man.

And make words of Praise and Elevation of Allah a constant utterance of your tongue, and the remembrance of Him often and frequent.
                            In [ the Musnad of] Imam Ahmad ibn Hanbal, the Messenger of God [], according to Mu’adh ibn Jabal, said, ‘A human being can do no more to deliver himself from God’s chastisement than to invoke Him.’ Mu’adh [also] said, ‘The Messenger of God [] said, “Should I tell you which of your deeds is best? Which purifies you most before your Sovereign? Which raises you higher in rank and is better for you than giving away gold and silver; better for you than meeting your enemies that you might slay them or they might slay you?” And they answered, “By all means, O Messenger of God, tell us!” He said, “The remembrance of God Most High!”

And do not be a source of grief and vexation to your spouse, and do not disobey him. But acquiesce to that which solicits of you, and obey him.
                            Abu Hurairah (r.a.) reported: The Prophet said, "If I were to order anyone
                            to prostrate himself before another, I would have ordered a woman to prostrate herself before her husband".
                            [At-Tirmidhi]

And do not allow your heart ti know and feel jealousy and envy towards your fellow sister, but speak words of supplication on her behalf, and seek from your Lord goodness for her, so that Allah may bless you with the same or even better.
                            The Messenger of Allah :saw: said, “The supplication of a Muslim for his brother in his absence will certainly be answered. Everytime he makes a supplication for good for his brother, the angel appointed for this particular task says: `Ameen! May it be for you, too’.” [Muslim].

And do not be one who is prone to passion and of a violent temperament, for, the one who represses his anger for the sake of Allah , then Allah will fill his heart with hope on what will be a dreadful day for all of creation.

Just some advice to the sisters... You are aware of this already, but it is easy to forget.

:salams
                            Thank you for the reminder... I do charity and give zikka money and I still feel I could do more. So on Sunday me and my sister are going to buy meat and give it away to poor families. May Allah accept inshallah
                            This thread is encouraging alhamdulilah, Allah keep all Muslims safe amen.

Comment

did you write this yourself?
                              17-07

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X