X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: How is Morocco now a days?

Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post
    :salams:

I was planning on going to Morrocoo, but I will go PSYCHO if they try to seduce my husband, I'll beat them up.

NO ONE will even stare at him. Because I'll be there. The prostitution problem is putting me off though, I thought Morocco would be a bit better.
    There are prostitute's in every country... even in the one you living now...so you might have to lock your husband up in the basement sis.
    My heart will go on

Comment

I was planning on going to Morrocoo, but I will go PSYCHO if they try to seduce my husband, I'll beat them up.

NO ONE will even stare at him. Because I'll be there. The prostitution problem is putting me off though, I thought Morocco would be a bit better.
      You find prostitutes everywhere though. I swear I was sitting opposite one on the tube one day. I felt sorry for her. For her to sell her body, she must have had serious issues.
      [FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR="#0066ff"][SIZE=4] We're all a little broken in our own little way and the last time I checked, broken crayons still colour the same...[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]

Comment

I hate to break this to you Ya'sin but:

There are prostitute's in every country... even in the one you living now...so you might have to lock your husband up in the basement sis.
        My heart will go on

Comment

Originally posted by zainah View Post

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

all my life I thought,

well, I obviously didn't think

okay, i'll make sure he is in the basement LOCKED UP, i'll watch him 24/7

*creepy
          'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

Well, it's true. Sheesh. What has the world come to? SO much indecency. But alhamdullillah most people are pious and wouldn't go to a prostitute. Only the lowest would.

Comment

Originally posted by umm salabil View Post
              Well, it's true. Sheesh. What has the world come to? SO much indecency. But alhamdullillah most people are pious and wouldn't go to a prostitute. Only the lowest would.
              Agreed, who would want the kind of man that goes to a prostitute?
              [FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR="#0066ff"][SIZE=4] We're all a little broken in our own little way and the last time I checked, broken crayons still colour the same...[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]

Comment

What is this thread turning into? Morocco is a beautiful country. Lets discuss beautiful things instead of crap like prostitutes. I'm sure most of the Muslims on this site are pious and not the type to go to prostitutes. Muslim Men who visit Morocco on their own may do so to find a second wife but I'm sure it's not to visit prostitutes. Let's not become paranoid now. No need to lock up your husbands in the basement or watch them all the time. Sheessh

Comment

What is this thread turning into? Morocco is a beautiful country. Lets discuss beautiful things instead of crap like prostitutes. I'm sure most of the Muslims on this site are pious and not the type to go to prostitutes. Muslim Men who visit Morocco on their own may do so to find a second wife but I'm sure it's not to visit prostitutes. Let's not become paranoid now. No need to lock up your husbands in the basement or watch them all the time. Sheessh
                  Wallahilla sis. I agree with you. People on this forum love to bring Prostitution up in every Moroccan thread. To me Morocco is a beautiful country with nice weather, nature, people and food.
                  My heart will go on

Comment

Wallahilla sis. I agree with you. People on this forum love to bring Prostitution up in every Moroccan thread. To me Morocco is a beautiful country with nice weather, nature, people and food.
                    Right. There's good and bad everywhere. I'm sure Morocco is better than some places. I mean it's not Thailand. I've heard terrible things about Thailand.

Comment

Right. There's good and bad everywhere. I'm sure Morocco is better than some places. I mean it's not Thailand. I've heard terrible things about Thailand.
                      I have a Thai friend. She said Thailand is known for Transsexuals or something ...something boys. Ladyboys?

I've heard a lot about sex tourism as well .

Comment

Originally posted by HopefulOne View Post
                        I have a Thai friend. She said Thailand is known for Transsexuals or something ...something boys. Ladyboys?

I've heard a lot about sex tourism as well .
                        I heard such stuff too.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                        X