un-understanding people

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• un-understanding people

I got out with my group of people a few times a week. However bcause they are all single they dont understand that sometimes i have to be home, i have to be with my family and with my kids. I also do tahajjud most nights which means i need to be in bed early so i can get up (however ive never told them this as i feel they may think im showing off etc). How do i make them understand without hurting them or feeling like a bad person?

Re: un-understanding people

If they are true friends they should understand that as a married man you have commitments and they should respect your wishes
    Isa9, a sinner

Comment

Re: un-understanding people

Originally posted by Isa9 View Post
      If they are true friends they should understand that as a married man you have commitments and they should respect your wishes
      Exactly. There comes a time in life where you have to chose deen over something else. May Allah make it easy for us.
      "Wert thou to follow the common run of those on earth, they will lead thee away from the way of Allah. They follow nothing but conjecture: they do nothing but lie." (surah 6:116)

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
      X