Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taking a Risk ......

Salaam All

I have been given a opportunity and I thought I would consider it. Then I decided I will go for it but now I am having second thoughts.

Shall I call it off?
    "Try to distance yourself from everything that causes you worry and sadness, so that you may always live with peace of mind and an open and tranquil heart, seeking Allah and His worship and working on your worldly and otherworldly matters, for if you try this, you will find rest.

Re: Taking a Risk ......

:wswrwb:

Is everything stopping you from taking this step, or are you only having self-doubts?
    Life's actually pretty simple: you just have to enjoy it, pray, do good, refrain from bad, and respect others. Being Muslim is not a disadvantage or an advantage - it's a responsibility.
    "So patiently persevere: for verily the promise of Allah is true" (Qur'an, Surah Ar-Rum - 30:60)

Comment

If you do not take risk , you will not grow but remain stagnant.

It depends upon what kind of person you are.

If you want to earn 10000 $ you need to have a heart , that can loose 1000 $ and still not loose motivation.

Comment

:salams
        You prayed istikharah?
        Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
        - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

Originally posted by Green786 View Post
          Salaam All

I have been given a opportunity and I thought I would consider it. Then I decided I will go for it but now I am having second thoughts.

Shall I call it off?
          Honestly, it just depends on the type of risk. Try to do the SWOT AND PESTLE analysis or tell us what it is so we can say if it seems worth it.

Originally posted by .mirror. View Post
          :salams
          You prayed istikharah?
          Always a good start
          Believe none of what you hear, and only half of what you see.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
          X