X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sky Lark
    replied
    Re: Small question

Yeah,, as long as you can pray your salaah, thats what matters most...

Leave a comment:

• Salman Al-Farsi
    replied

Just a general tip as I have worked in different kids of offices, if there is no prayer room or decent place to pray, look out for First Aid room, spare meeting room, store room and Fire exits are really good - NO one ever uses the fire exit stair case, they are wide and kept clean so can easily pray!

Also what i tend to do is make a distribution list of all the Muslim people in company, drop them an email, book a room and if lots and lots of people are using particular area for praying the company willl either give dedicated prayer room or assign a temporary room etc.

Leave a comment:

• Salman Al-Farsi
    replied

I have my own little office which makes it very easy and convenient i just shut the door and put the blinds down! No one disturbs because they think i may be on conference call or something. There is also a multi-faith prayer room which is in the attached building so takes a while to get to so if I am around there for meeting or something can pray in peace. For Jummah I have to get the train to town which is 5min jounry.

It gets a bit in winter, so I am really grateful to have my own space otherwise i would hardly be at my desk in afternoon -not that I have any work to do :p

Leave a comment:

• Bismil
    replied

Nice to hear these , lets see some others also :)

Leave a comment:

• raze599
    replied

I work part time during Asr and Maghrib. I pray these Alhamdulillah but I have to choose a time when theres no people coming into the chemist.

Leave a comment:

• ugabs
    replied

Yep I pray in the hospital pray area alhamdulillah

I think it helps when you are living in a Muslim country

Leave a comment:

• Thedon!
    replied
    No. Normally finish college at 4. Miss 3 prayers during this season. Get home around 5:30 so miss maghrib too. :/

Got lessons without breaks. Which sucks.

Leave a comment:

• muzzybee
    replied

Waalaikumussalam,
    I pray in the room itself, when i get a chance i manage to go to the nearest masjid about 10 minutes walk.
    Alhamdulillah yes manage to get all prayers even in winter.

Leave a comment:

• samin62
    replied

Originally posted by Firecookies View Post
    Do you drive around for a living?
    Part of what I do

Leave a comment:

• Firecookies
    replied

Originally posted by samin62 View Post
    My work environment is flexible. Usually find nearest masjid or pray in a park somewhere
    Do you drive around for a living?

Leave a comment:

• samin62
    replied

My work environment is flexible. Usually find nearest masjid or pray in a park somewhere

Leave a comment:

• Sky Lark
    replied

Wassalam.

I would say pray all on time and if you'r working and cannot go to masjid just pray wherever you are.:)

Leave a comment:

• Bismil
    started a topic Small question

Small question

Salaam beautiful Ummah,

I would like to know all those of you who are working ( full time or part time ) , do you all manage to pray all prayers on time ?

Where do you usually pray during working hours ?

Do you go to Masjid during lunch ?

thank you. :D

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
X