Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do Women Get in Paradise (Janna)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7dJ-OOFfz4g

Re: What do Women Get in Paradise (Janna)

i wonder do huris look like humans? is the skin different, since were from clay and theyre not. i wish i can see.. kind of reminds me of how aliens are described
    Last edited by *aisha*; 09-11-14, 09:06 PM.

Comment

I'm more excited over eating lots of food & never gaining any weight

I assume that will happen anyways

Comment

Since they have intense black irises of their eyes and intense white scleras they must be from anime. Jannah could be cartooned. You never know.

Comment

Originally posted by brightesthour View Post
          I'm more excited over eating lots of food & never gaining any weight

I assume that will happen anyways
          In sha Allah. May Allah grant you residency in the neighborhood of Prophet Muhammad(PBUH) and his family. May he grant me the same :D

I have always fantasized about eating in Jannah. I would love to eat 1 type of fruit for at least a thousand year before i try another one. Then I would like to walk slowly enjoying the scenary as i make my way to the foot of one of my flowing rivers. So I may sit near the fall and enjoy the view as i throw food to the birds of heaven as they entertain me with a superb display of entertainment. I would then like to talk to my birds and race with them in the sky.

Oh Allah save us from the Hell fire. Ameen.

Comment

Originally posted by Kmo123 View Post
            Since they have intense black irises of their eyes and intense white scleras they must be from anime. Jannah could be cartooned. You never know.
            I highly doubt it. Jannah is a place no eye has seen, no ear has heard and no human heart(mind) has imagined. It's like trying to explain to a baby in the womb of his mother, what Earth looks like. It's not able to comprehend lol.

Comment

Originally posted by *aisha* View Post
              i wonder do huris look like humans? is the skin different, since were from clay and theyre not. i wish i can see.. kind of reminds me of how aliens are described
              Am sure they dont look like aliens
              Ya Allah,
              Make me a stronger person today. Make me a better person out of all these. It is no longer bearable for me for my heart is aching and You are the only One who knows how I feel. Nothing is making sense to myself and for anyone else for that matter especially to the one person I wish to understand me better than anybody else.
              "Don't use the sharpness of your tongue on the mother who taught you how to speak

Comment

Originally posted by mishalmishalbre View Post
                Assalamualikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh
                Bismillahi Wal hamdullillah Was Salaatu Was Salaamu ‘alaa Rasoolillahi
                Now many women tend to be a bit jealous of hoor al ayn, But sisters there is no reason to be afraid
                Houris (hoor al-ayn/hurs/hoors) are completely a different creation and are unmatched when compared with the Muslim women of this world:
                *Definition of Houris (hoor al-Ayn/hur ul-Ayn/hoors/hurs) from Noble Quran:"Very fair females created by Allah as such not from the off-spring of Adam, with intense black irises of their eyes and intense white scleras". [Noble Quran; Glossary; Houris]So it is obvious that houris (hoor al-Ayn) will be different from the off-springs of the Prophet Adam (A.S.), and as humans are the most superior creation of Allah (SWT) so Muslim women are superior to houris just like we as humans are superior to Jinns, Angels and all other creatures of Allah (SWT) that exist. So a houri who is one of the delights of Paradise, she has only been created in Paradise for the sake of someone else, and has been made the reward for the believing.
                Anyways
                What do Women Get in Paradise (Janna) by Mufti Abdur Rahman ibn Yusuf
                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7dJ-OOFfz4g
                I heard that men get beautiful-stunning women in jannah as well as the wives they had in the dunnya. But their wife in the dunya will be more beautified.
                Ya Allah,
                Make me a stronger person today. Make me a better person out of all these. It is no longer bearable for me for my heart is aching and You are the only One who knows how I feel. Nothing is making sense to myself and for anyone else for that matter especially to the one person I wish to understand me better than anybody else.
                "Don't use the sharpness of your tongue on the mother who taught you how to speak

Comment

For me and my family to be saved from hellfire would be the best and biggest reward Allah can give me. Of course i get excited thinking about jannah and what Allah has to offer us but the only dream i have is seeing all my family together laughing joking and having a good time :love: that is the ultimate reward for me apart from seeing ALLAH....so hur al ayn dont bother i used to be one of those people always wondering what Allah has in store for us women but now i think as long as Allah saves me and my family from hellfire that is wallahi the best reward anyone can look forward to.

Comment

Originally posted by Hanasaeed View Post
                    Am sure they dont look like aliens
                    We haven't seen aliens so how can we know
                    http://media.giphy.com/media/125pZ6JB0FVrxe/giphy.gif

Comment

Whatever they want... What no eye has seen, no ear has heard, no one has touched or tasted....

Comment

Originally posted by Thedon! View Post
                        We haven't seen aliens so how can we know
                        exactly and and theyre not humans so they are infact aliens beings, becuz they are different than us

Comment

Originally posted by *aisha* View Post
                          exactly and and theyre not humans so they are infact aliens beings, becuz they are different than us

Comment

OMG aliens have infiltrated my america

Comment

Women will never be left alone without their husbands, because the men can clone themselves and change into different body forms (bazaar statues).

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X