Another Jannah Thread...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Jannah Thread...

What are you going to do in Jannah and what are you going to have?

Maybe someday, we can all play Sword Art Online together on the nerve gear :D:up:
    https://www.ummah.com/forum/forum/lo...-qur-an-courseI am just a simple nomad.

Ephemeral reader

Re: Another Jannah Thread...

-if Allah grants us Jannah, and may he give us all Jannah and save us from his punishment ameen. Most likely the first thing I would do is play video games for a few thousand years, play the ultimate smash brothers game with 90+ characters, no time limit, 99 Iives, all items. Maan, that'll be awesome. All brothers here are free to join in lol.
    Last edited by TheNamesMalik; 03-11-14, 08:08 PM.

Comment

Video games? lol
      There will be much more fun things than that in Jannah.
      The food, the mansions, the scenery, the sounds, the...*wink wink*
      Most of all, seeing Allah SWT.
      And there will be things that we have never even thought about, seen or heard before.
      But if you want video games then you can and will have video games :insha:
      Last edited by Sfe995; 03-11-14, 09:17 PM.

Comment

:salams

Seeing Allah

Meeting the Prophets (Pbuh)

Spouses

Food

Scenery

Ummah forum get together party (No modding allowed )
        [SIZE=4][COLOR="#FF0000"][FONT=Book Antiqua][CENTER][B][URL="http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthread.php?459504-Immensely-rewarding-dhikr!!!&highlight="]IMMENSELY REWARDING DHIKR!!![/URL][/B][/CENTER][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE]

[FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=4][COLOR="#2F4F4F"][CENTER]Before you post, think..."Will this help me when I stand before Allah?" If it doesn't, then you're wasting time....[/CENTER][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Comment

Originally posted by Sfe995 View Post
          Video games? lol
          There will be much more fun things that in Jannah.
          And there will be things that we have never even thought about, seen or heard before.
          Exactly, hardly likely for anyone to think about Video games, over what Allah ta'ala has prepared for the Inheritors of Jannah,

no eye has seen and no ear has heard, nor has it occurred to the human heart.

What fantastic delights await the people of Jannah,

May Allah ta'ala make us of such people,

ameen

:brf:
          http://www.ilovepalestine.com/campai...imesinGaza.gif

"It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs."

Comment

Sayyidina Suhayb Radiyallahu ‘Anhu narrates that Nabi Sallallahu ‘Alayhi Wasallam said: "When the people of Jannah enter into Jannah, Allah Ta‘aala will say: ‘Do you want Me to increase anything for you?' They will say: ‘Did you not illuminate our countenance; did You not enter us into Jannah and save us from Jahannam.’" He (further) says: "Then the veils will be lifted and they will see the countenance of Allah. From whatever they had been granted, nothing will be more beloved then seeing their Rabb."

(Sahih Muslim, Mishkaat).

:sub:

was posted by Akhi Hamza81, (May Allah ta'ala reward him in abundance for it)

http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...Allah-everyday

:jkk:
            http://www.ilovepalestine.com/campai...imesinGaza.gif

"It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs."

Comment

Go into the naruto universe and become... NARUTO!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sfe995 View Post
                Video games? lol
                There will be much more fun things than that in Jannah.
                -We'll yeah lol, of course what Allah has prepared is unthinkable. But I was a gamer a good portion of my life, wouldn't mind bringing something with me lol. And we talking no limitations.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                X