Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UAE is the dunya style Jannah for the Emiraties. Why don't our leaders be like them?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UAE is the dunya style Jannah for the Emiraties. Why don't our leaders be like them?

Salam.

UAE life is extremely fitna to me. I'm so jealous because emiraties are very lucky their prince are giving them everything but my leader is not doing anything like most muslim trash leaders who don't care about their people. Why don't they see how Prince treat their people?

Everyday on the internet and TV, I look at their beautiful architectural buildings, very tall and beautiful gloss buildings everywhere, shopping malls, and attractive places n yet they're still constructing 5 star cities. Places are very clean, stylish 10/10 infrastructure and everything is luxurious.

Theme parks are everywhere and they look very stylish especially the water slides and all of that. Tourism looks very fun too!!

I see customized beach places like the Palm Island, very beautiful like a spider shape sands and hotels are very luxurious.

I heard every Emiratie citizens drive luxuries cars and SUVs and dream sport cars are cheap for them there. Their houses are very sizable and luxurious.

Western organizations can't recruit Emiraties because they refuse their packages due to high proportional amount of salaries and benefits they receive from their prince so westerners had to recruit expact workers. Look at other forums talking about how jealous they are.

Emirati sons and their friends import european brunettes and blondes to their palace and they play all night with them because they have so much money while their families go holiday to the west.

They have everything and everything enough to feel what Jannah looks like.

They also have halo style army with high tech gadgets and weapons enough to defend their country and their people from foreign aggressors.

=====

Look at our current state, we don't learn anything from the gulf arabs who have first world living lifestyle. :(

Re: UAE is the dunya style Jannah for the Emiraties. Why don't our leaders be like th

Small population
    Oil
    Money from the west
    Foreign workers working like slaves

Grow up.

Comment

Re: UAE is the dunya style Jannah for the Emiraties. Why don't our leaders be like th

:salams

And falling in love with the Dunya is exactly what could make many of them end up in trouble in the Akhira.

Do you see how the foreign workers have to work?
      [SIZE=4][COLOR="#FF0000"][FONT=Book Antiqua][CENTER][B][URL="http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthread.php?459504-Immensely-rewarding-dhikr!!!&highlight="]IMMENSELY REWARDING DHIKR!!![/URL][/B][/CENTER][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE]

[FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=4][COLOR="#2F4F4F"][CENTER]Before you post, think..."Will this help me when I stand before Allah?" If it doesn't, then you're wasting time....[/CENTER][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Comment

Originally posted by anti-fitna View Post
        Emirati sons and their friends import european brunettes and blondes to their palace and they play all night with them because they have so much money while their families go holiday to the west.
        And you see this as something to look up to?

They have everything and everything enough to feel what Jannah looks like.
        Jannah is pure from filth.

Look at our current state, we don't learn anything from the gulf arabs who have first world living lifestyle. :(
        Are you for real? Yes our current state is not great, but not because we aren't living "first world" lifestyles.

Comment

Don't be jealous. It's not healthy.
          https://sufisticated101.wordpress.com

Comment

hmm,, if they treated their foreign workers well, I'd be more than happy to agree with your general sentiment
            Abu Malik at-Ash'ari reported:

The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said: Cleanliness is half of faith

and al-Hamdu Lillah (all praise and gratitude is for Allah alone) fills the scale, and Subhan Allah (Glory be to Allah)

and al-Hamdu Lillah fill up what is between the heavens and the earth, and prayer is a light,

and charity is proof (of one's faith)

and endurance is a brightness and the Holy Qur'an is a proof on your behalf or against you.

All men go out early in the morning and sell themselves, thereby setting themselves free or destroying themselves.

حَدَّثَنَا إِسْحَاقُ بْنُ مَنْصُورٍ، حَدَّثَنَا حَبَّانُ بْنُ هِلاَلٍ، حَدَّثَنَا أَبَانٌ، حَدَّثَنَا يَحْيَى، أَنَّ زَيْدًا، حَدَّثَهُ أَنَّ أَبَا سَلاَّمٍ حَدَّثَهُ عَنْ أَبِي مَالِكٍ الأَشْعَرِيِّ، قَالَ قَالَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏ "‏ الطُّهُورُ شَطْرُ الإِيمَانِ وَالْحَمْدُ لِلَّهِ تَمْلأُ الْمِيزَانَ ‏.‏ وَسُبْحَانَ اللَّهِ وَالْحَمْدُ لِلَّهِ تَمْلآنِ - أَوْ تَمْلأُ - مَا بَيْنَ السَّمَوَاتِ وَالأَرْضِ وَالصَّلاَةُ نُورٌ وَالصَّدَقَةُ بُرْهَانٌ وَالصَّبْرُ ضِيَاءٌ وَالْقُرْآنُ حُجَّةٌ لَكَ أَوْ عَلَيْكَ كُلُّ النَّاسِ يَغْدُو فَبَائِعٌ نَفْسَهُ فَمُعْتِقُهَا أَوْ مُوبِقُهَا ‏"‏ ‏.‏

Reference : Sahih Muslim 223
            In-book reference : Book 2, Hadith 1
            USC-MSA web (English) reference : Book 2, Hadith 432
            (deprecated numbering scheme)

أَلَمْ تَرَوْا أَنَّ اللَّهَ سَخَّرَ لَكُم مَّا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَأَسْبَغَ عَلَيْكُمْ نِعَمَهُ ظَاهِرَةً وَبَاطِنَةً ۗ وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَن يُجَادِلُ فِي اللَّهِ بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ وَلَا هُدًى وَلَا كِتَابٍ مُّنِيرٍ - 31:20

Do you not see that Allah has made subject to you whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth and amply bestowed upon you His favors, [both] apparent and unapparent? But of the people is he who disputes about Allah without knowledge or guidance or an enlightening Book [from Him].

Please take a look at my blog : http://thinkingmuslima.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

Why would you be jealous of them? They have wealth, rizq is from Allah but what are they doing with that wealth? Nothing but filth.

Not sure if trolling or serious...

Nothing they have or ever will have is even worth a speck of jannah.

And for the disbelievers the dunya is a jannah but a prison for the believers.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
              X