Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Woman walks across Manhattan see how men watch her and talk to her (no hijab warning)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hadid View Post
    Originally posted by Serada View Post
    A lot of those comments were simple hello, hi, how are you doing, and similar. I do not call those particular ones sexual embarrassment. Actually, it is considered polite to tip the hat or say hello to a pretty lady in some cultures. It is was a sign of a gentleman and still is. Some time and places rude not to.
    Agreed, the men in the vid were obviously gentlemen.
    And also, I read today that the video maker admitted to editing out the white guys who were throwing compliments.
    And they want people's hatd earned money.
    نحن قوما اعزنا الله بالإسلام فإن ابتغينا عزة بغيره أذلنا الله

Comment

• Re: Woman walks across Manhattan see how men watch her and talk to her (no hijab warn

Originally posted by n0.n4m3 View Post
      And also, I read today that the video maker admitted to editing out the white guys who were throwing compliments.
      They're asking for money?

Comment

They're asking for money?
        Yeh they were asking for people to donate to some anti harassment thingy.

Comment

• Re: Woman walks across Manhattan see how men watch her and talk to her (no hijab warn

Hahaha, they're trolling us. No dout there will be people giving them money though..

Comment

Hahaha, they're trolling us. No dout there will be people giving them money though..
            Yeh. Reading the comments was a lot of fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Hadid View Post
              Agreed, the men in the vid were obviously gentlemen.
              Says a lot about you.

Comment

damn. This is so weird

It kinda happens in dubai too, but not as bad I suppose

getting cat-called sucks xp
                Last edited by ari1449; 24-05-15, 01:47 PM.

Comment

Just wear full niqab, that way you hide your beauty! No harassment that way.
                  La ilaha illallahu, wahdahu la sharika lahu, lahul-mulku wa lahul-hamdu, wa Huwa 'ala kulli sha'in Qadir
                  (there is no true god except Allah. He is One and He has no partner with Him; His is the sovereignty and His is the praise, and He is Omnipotent),'
                  Do not say about Allah but Truth.

Comment

Niqab just got banned in Holland

Comment

^ who cares do it anyway. People nowadays make up rules as they go about their days. They surely don't expect people to follow silly laws... I certainly wouldn't follow silly laws like that. :p

Sorry if I sounded offensive, but do people really abide by such silly nonsensical laws?
                      Last edited by Serinity; 24-05-15, 04:34 PM.
                      La ilaha illallahu, wahdahu la sharika lahu, lahul-mulku wa lahul-hamdu, wa Huwa 'ala kulli sha'in Qadir
                      (there is no true god except Allah. He is One and He has no partner with Him; His is the sovereignty and His is the praise, and He is Omnipotent),'
                      Do not say about Allah but Truth.

Comment

Originally posted by Serada View Post
                        A lot of those comments were simple hello, hi, how are you doing, and similar. I do not call those particular ones sexual embarrassment. Actually, it is considered polite to tip the hat or say hello to a pretty lady in some cultures. It is was a sign of a gentleman and still is. Some time and places rude not to.
                        I wish a lot of women said hello to me.

Must be the attar I am wearing putting them off. :(
                        And whatever you have of favor - it is from Allah. Then when adversity touches you, to Him you cry for help

[an-Nahl 16:53].

Comment

Historically, explicit sexuality was a taboo in all Western societies. However, the crusade against Western controls on sexuality broke through with the sexual revolution of the 1960s. Since then, all of the markers of family stability have headed south — including divorce rates, single parenting, and births out of wedlock for all races and ethnic groups. The legalization and proliferation of a sexual cultural that is heavily propagated by the media is a rather direct consequence of this revolution. And now we're witnessing the rise of universal homosexuality both among men and women alike, with some going as far as labeling it as a fundamental part of a human rights. Homosexuality was classified as a mental illness up until 1973 by the American Psychiatric Association's.

The behavior exhibited by the men in the video in question is only a reflection of what they have been accustomed and observe while growing up in such a materialistic society that encourages the pursue of fleshly desires - and in fact, where you're cast as socially inept and unsuccessful unless if you're found engaging in said fleshly desires. The proliferation of sexual explicitly has many effects on men, including:
                          • Sexually aggressive behavior toward women. The proliferation of explicit sexuality virtually on day-to-day basis likely results in fantasies that they are only too likely to act out on.
                          • Non-sexual delinquency, e.g., felony assault and theft, drug and alcohol use among teenagers
                          • Callousness (lack of affection and concern for partner) and suppression of intimacy among teenagers;
                          • Sexual harassment among teenagers (or in this case women walking by)
                          • Attitudes supporting violence against women, misogyny, etc.
                          • Attitudes among young adults that sex is recreational — attitudes likely to lead to less involvement with marriage and children and thus lower fertility
                          • Multiple sex partners, 50%+ divorce rates, using drugs or alcohol during sex , and the rise and proliferation of new diseases such as HIV/AIDS

The west is an immoral and materialistic society/culture by large.
                          Last edited by Buraq001; 24-05-15, 08:53 PM.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                          X