Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Woman walks across Manhattan see how men watch her and talk to her (no hijab warning)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Woman walks across Manhattan see how men watch her and talk to her (no hijab warning)

So here's a reality check. Western countries are striving to ban hijab and niqab... yet these so called modern western countries how do they view women? There is no way to change men's nature. We are attracted to women, and while that may be so some are more animalistic, disrespectful, immoral, rude and degrading than others.. and here's a fine example of that.

Since there are a lot of overly sensitive people on here I am warning everyone that no she is not wearing hijab. She wasn't dressed in something extravagenly provocative, tight pants and tight shirt -- pretty common site in most urban western cities but obviously unacceptable islamically, .

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=10152870923926495

Re: Woman walks across Manhattan see how men watch her and talk to her (no hijab warn

Tight clothes.

Comment

Re: Woman walks across Manhattan see how men watch her and talk to her (no hijab warn

Originally posted by Ahmed2013 View Post
      So here's a reality check. Western countries are striving to ban hijab and niqab... yet these so called modern western countries how do they view women? There is no way to change men's nature. We are attracted to women, and while that may be so some are more animalistic, disrespectful, immoral, rude and degrading than others.. and here's a fine example of that.

Since there are a lot of overly sensitive people on here I am warning everyone that no she is not wearing hijab. She wasn't dressed in something extravagenly provocative, tight pants and tight shirt -- pretty common site in most urban western cities but obviously unacceptable islamically, .

1. It's New York, not "the West".

2. At least she won't get acid thrown of her face for attending school.

3. You have too much time on your hands.

Comment

Woman walks across Manhattan see how men watch her and talk to her (no hijab warning)

:shock:
        اللهُمَّ أَعِزَّ الإِسْلامَ وَالمُسْلِمِينَ

Comment

Originally posted by laughoutloud View Post
          1. It's New York, not "the West".

2. At least she won't get acid thrown of her face for attending school.

3. You have too much time on your hands.
          In case you didn't know Mahattan/New York is 'in the west'.

Throwing acid happens in the states too, however sorry to disappoint you, but Islam does not condone 'acid attacks' or 'honor killings' which I understand your deep hate for Islam has you believing.

And before you pursue to troll further I was not born a Muslim and I'm of European origin, schooled and raised in the west, embraced Islam in the west. I've also lived and travelled europe, africa and the middle-east. Go spew your anti-islam crap on some atheist forum.

Unless you have something to contribute other than troll (this is a Muslim forum, full of Muslims who love Islam), then please leave and you have too much time on your hands.

The point is to demonstrate how women are viewed in the west and the irony of some westerners trying to tell us Muslims how our women should dress.

Sarkozy the ex-french president helped ban the niqab and wanted hijab banned yet he had so many affairs and would stare at a woman every chance he got.

Comment

In case you didn't know Mahattan/New York is 'in the west'.
            Of course it's in the West. It's just that you are GENERALIZING the behavior present in New York with the whole West.

Throwing acid happens in the states too, however sorry to disappoint you, but Islam does not condone 'acid attacks' or 'honor killings' which I understand your deep hate for Islam has you believing.
            Who said Islam condones acid attacks? If you want to show the bad side of Western society, then I too can show the bad side of Muslim societies. The question is can you take it, and judging by your anger, you obviously can't.

And before you pursue to troll further I was not born a Muslim and I'm of European origin, schooled and raised in the west, embraced Islam in the west. I've also lived and travelled europe, africa and the middle-east.
            What do you want, a cookie?

Unless you have something to contribute other than troll (this is a Muslim forum, full of Muslims who love Islam), then please leave and you have too much time on your hands.
            I've come to the conclusion that you deem any opinion that runs contrary to yours as "trolling".
            Last edited by laughoutloud; 28-10-14, 10:26 PM.

Comment

Incoming the swarm of negative reps!

Comment

Incoming the swarm of negative reps!
                yep

more where those came from :up:
                How dare they challenge me with their primitive skills? They're just as good as dead

Comment

That video was an eye opener. The majority of men making comments to her were black. Did she deliberately walk through an area with a high black population? I've never been to NYC but I always thought that manhattan was the central salubrious area of the city.

Comment

I am gonna watch it but just wanted to say niqab is the only thing that is gonna ward of men. (Some) Men need to stop being so animalistic. I have worn various degrees of covering and i've always had problems although it did lessen significantly with proper hijab. :/
                    Last edited by HopefulOne; 28-10-14, 10:39 PM.
                    [FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR="#0066ff"][SIZE=4] We're all a little broken in our own little way and the last time I checked, broken crayons still colour the same...[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]

Comment

Of course it's in the West. It's just that you are GENERALIZING the behavior present in New York with the whole West.

Who said Islam condones acid attacks? If you want to show the bad side of Western society, then I too can show the bad side of Muslim societies. The question is can you take it, and judging by your anger, you obviously can't.

What do you want, a cookie?

I've come to the conclusion that you deem any opinion that runs contrary to yours as "trolling".
                      Why are you even here? Actually don't answer that. I think I know.
                      [FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR="#0066ff"][SIZE=4] We're all a little broken in our own little way and the last time I checked, broken crayons still colour the same...[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]

Comment

Originally posted by HopefulOne View Post
                        Why are you even here?
                        Why is your question relevant?

Comment

This video was part of an initiative to stop street harassment. It's bizarre, some women like these kind of approaches it makes them feel good. Others resent them. These men with no guidance will try their hand at every women. They'll call, whistle and holla to get her to give him something. Since they live in a permissive society, it's their right. This initiative will fall flat, why? you can't change the hearts of men. If only there was a way for women to distinguish themselves from women who fornicate, so as not to be harassed.

Comment

1. First of all, I do not think women should dress this way. Her clothes were too tight. But since this is the way women dress in the U.S in general and the way she's probably dressed since birth, she is desensitized and numbed to the revealingness of what she was wearing and most likely can't see anything wrong with it.

2. These men are trashy just as much as she is. Trash attracts trash. I'm sure not any of these men had college degrees or stable jobs. You will not find any decent men responding to women who dress innapropriately. Yes, they may glance, but openly pursuing? Not a chance.

3. Women who purposely dress provocatively WANT attention, or at least subconciuosly. I just don't believe that they are just "expressing theirselves" or any other kind of liberal propoganda. But they have to realize the only people who are going to give them attention are the last people they want to talk to.

4. And lastly, I believe this is called 'Catcalling'. And just so you know, a woman doesn't have to be dressed like this women in order to be catcalled, stared at, or whistled at. It is not her fault. Although I believe women shouldn't dress this way, as there is no reason to dress this way other than to get sexual attention, I believe women should be able to walk down the street in peace. I hope you are not condoning these mens' behavior and placing the blame on women.

It is in men's best interest to leave such trashy women alone, and it is in women's best interest to not traipse around wearing tight clothes seeking attention.

Comment

That is disgusting.
                              The Messenger of Allah ﷺ said: “It will be said to the companion of the Qur’an: ‘Read, and ascend, and recite as you used to recite in the [previous] world, for your status will be according to the last verse that you recite.’” [At-Tirmidhi (2914) and Abu Dawood (1464)]

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X