Malala the political tool

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Malala the political tool

Since she was given the 'peace prize'. We all know the drill..

But here's a story of other Pakistani little girls and boys and what America did. The congress was empty:

http://www.truth-out.org/news/item/1...rica-listening

Rehman was returning from buying groceries when he learned his mother had been killed. "When I heard this news, all the groceries - the fruits and sweets I had bought - just fell from my hands. It was as if a limb had been cut from my body to hear the news of my mother's death," he told Truthout.

"All my neighbors and relatives were telling me to come immediately to the mosque because they were going to start the prayers. But I said no, I want to go to my house, I want to see my mom's face before they bury her to rest. They were telling me that no, you don't want to see the condition she is in," said Rehman. "Later, I realized that because she was blown to pieces, they collected whatever they could and put it in a box. I wanted to see my mom's face for the last time but they had taken her remains and put it into a box."

Re: Malala the political tool

:salams

That poor brother and his family, this is much more deserving of recognition imo.

"At the funeral, everyone was trying to console me, saying, 'We all lost a grandmother.' There was no one else like her. She would always make sure that we would have something to eat, and she would always make our favorite meals or buy our favorite fruits from the market." This hurt me a lot to read. A mother is something that can never be replaced...

Ya Allah give them sabr and forgive this auntie's sins and keep them all safe from the fire.

Comment

The congress was empty.
      Believe none of what you hear, and only half of what you see.

Comment

Yeap she is a political tool

Malala Dramazai

Makes it even worse that she is too stupid to understand it and her father has sold his soul

Her book that she claimed she wrote is full of blasmphemesque stuff
        Please Please Please Make Dua for these [URL="http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthread.php?455964-Plz-Make-Dua-for-these-members&p=6715010&viewfull=1#post6715010"]Click Here[/URL] JazakAllahi

Comment

Originally posted by GoogleSlayer View Post

Malala Dramazai

Makes it even worse that she is too stupid to understand it and her father has sold his soul

I don't get why she's even gets a discussion thread. Is she worth that much to you's?
          [B][CENTER]Please keep me in your Dua'a. in'shaa'Allah ![/CENTER][/B]

Comment

Originally posted by MuslimWarrior View Post
            I don't get why she's even gets a discussion thread. Is she worth that much to you's?
            brother this is exactly what I was thinking when I did this post. I was thinking about this.

You are right its not really worth it. I mean we all know that these people will only support those who can help them in maligning Islam and weakening the ummah

Thanks
            Please Please Please Make Dua for these [URL="http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthread.php?455964-Plz-Make-Dua-for-these-members&p=6715010&viewfull=1#post6715010"]Click Here[/URL] JazakAllahi

Comment

Why are we backbiting Sister Malala this time?

Oh, the Nobel Peace Prize.

Comment

awwwwwwwwwww poor little Rehman :(:(:(

Comment

Originally posted by one_justice View Post
                  Why are we backbiting Sister Malala this time?

Oh, the Nobel Peace Prize.
                  a western puppet .....

she should have won the oscar , not that it matters that she won the nobel prize cause if an israeli mass murdering president can win it , every other piece of c$%* can win it.

Comment

Originally posted by GoogleSlayer View Post

Malala Dramazai

please provide proof............ I have been trying to find but other than people like you cursing her and her father, no one has posted any concrete proofs or articles for the same.........

Comment

Originally posted by keralamuslim View Post
                      please provide proof............ I have been trying to find but other than people like you cursing her and her father, no one has posted any concrete proofs or articles for the same.........

I'm Malala

That would be her book.

Someone can concisely refute this "text". If it is even worth the time.

I'm not giving props to the Taliban that shot her, that was incredibly stupid. But this individual, alongside her family, are stooges who are looking to garner support to further their anti-Islamic agenda in the Swat Valley. She is a tool to accomplish what her father and family always wanted.

They hate Islam and everything it stands for. The Taliban are just an excuse to otherwise ruin the chances of an Islamic utopia from rising. She even said she was amazed at the "level of progress" the education in the UK is at. Surprised she didn't see teenage pregnancies, suicide rates and general lack of care for the "quality of education". Heck, India's standard of education is much better, that's why all the doctors and computer scientists go there in places like Bangalore and Pune to study, having a chance to secure employment due to their education and not experience (which is the case in the UK and US, where cronyism leads to a better life)
                      Last edited by MAS93; 11-10-14, 08:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MAS93 View Post

I'm Malala

That would be her book.

Someone can concisely refute this "text". If it is even worth the time.

I'm not giving props to the Taliban that shot her, that was incredibly stupid. But this individual, alongside her family, are stooges who are looking to garner support to further their anti-Islamic agenda in the Swat Valley. She is a tool to accomplish what her father and family always wanted.

They hate Islam and everything it stands for. The Taliban are just an excuse to otherwise ruin the chances of an Islamic utopia from rising. She even said she was amazed at the "level of progress" the education in the UK is at. Surprised she didn't see teenage pregnancies, suicide rates and general lack of care for the "quality of education". Heck, India's standard of education is much better, that's why all the doctors and computer scientists go there in places like Bangalore and Pune to study, having a chance to secure employment due to their education and not experience (which is the case in the UK and US, where cronyism leads to a better life)
                        Finally...... Thanks.......

But as far as I understand, this book was written after the shooting....... But many in this forum (also one TTP member letter) mentions that she was not targeted for supporting education for girls...... But I have not seen anything to support this view.......

Do you have any links?...

Comment

But as far as I understand, this book was written after the shooting....... But many in this forum (also one TTP member letter) mentions that she was not targeted for supporting education for girls...... But I have not seen anything to support this view.......

It is on the Internet.google it. She was not shot for education but for supporting democracy and American system.

Comment

Akhi, this book iterates her views of Islam. The Taliban are people who act on their legal jurispudence. To them, if she is willing to speak so much crap about something she knows next to nothing of, then she ought to be shot (in the view of Taliban).

Taliban spokesman Shahidullah Shahid said:

"We targeted Malala Yousafzai because she attacked Islam and make a jokes on Islam, if we found her again then we would definitely try to kill her and will feel proud on her death. We didn’t target her for spreading education in her area, we targeted her for making jokes of Islam, and that was enough reason for attacking her."
                            (Source: Freethinker)

Some say she was a marxist, pro-kaffir education

Comment

Vogue

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X