No announcement yet.

Powerful Awesome Dua Stories - Please Share Your Own to Boost Iman of Others

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Powerful Awesome Dua Stories - Please Share Your Own to Boost Iman of Others

:start:

:salams

Powerful Awesome Dua Stories - Please Share Your Own to Boost the Iman of Others

We might of us, when we're feeling low or whatnot, might have had the stray thought from shaitaan or nafs, "Why is my dua not being answered?" Well, today, I am sharing with you on this thread beautiful dua stories to inspire you to make dua. But just as I hope you're inspired, I hope you also realize there are in our deen times when it is considered the best to be making dua - so, I also refer you to article Best Times to Make Dua (Supplication).

Also, in our beautiful deen, we should know that Prophet :saw: said that "Allah has sent me to perfect good manners and to do good deeds (Bukhari & Ahmed)." So, you should know that there is even etiquette or adab of making dua, though you can speak to Allah SWT any time you want. However, when you go to a king, you should observe the etiquette that is required for the king to be pleased with you and for him to grant you what you wish. Then, what about Allah SWT, the King of all kings? Yes, you should observe adab of supplicating to him, the King of kings. So, please refer yourself to the article, "Etiquette and Adab of Duaa" if you should find yourself lost as to what the etiquette or adab of dua is. Then know that your dua has been answered. The Kings of kings does not turn away his subjects because He SWT loves you.

Now, for the awesome powerful dua stories presented for your own iman-boost:

Narrated by Arif Kabir

Source

One personal example that I can share is that when I was younger, I had wanted to win first place in a Quran competiton and so, I made Dua to Allah (swt) to help me win. Unfortunately, when the day for the competition came, there was another event that was taking place somewhere else and I had to go with my parents to that event instead of the competition. I felt sad because I had really wanted to win that competition and I wondered what happened to my Dua.

Two weeks later, my parents take me to a speech competition and there, I found out that the organizers will also be holding a Quran competition. I signed up for the competition and after participating in it, the awards ceremony started. Before starting, the organizers made a statement that made me awestruck; they said they would like to thank the organizers of a Quran competition that was held two weeks ago because the format of the whole competition was exactly the same as the one held two weeks back. I only became even more awestruck when I found out that I won first place.

Looking back, I realized that if we make a Dua, Allah (glorified and exalted be He) will answer it in the best possible way for us. Therefore, if we do not see our Dua being accepted immediately, we should not despair because either it will help us against some misfortune, or it might be accepted later…

To be fair, I have thought Alhamdhullilah and Masha-Allah to include some of my own stories to inspire your own duas for yourself and others:

Dua Story: Noor on Face

So, just yesterday, as you know on Monday, it was Eid (at least from where I'm located) and my parents wanted me to go to the mosque with them to read the Eid prayer with them. My mom was most insistent that I put on makeup to look good for Eid prayer. But I didn't want to do that. So, I prayed to Allah to make me look as if I had makeup on and also to put noor on my face. Since we were already running late for the Eid prayer, my mom didn't have the opportunity to insist more as she probably would have done. However, when we were coming out of the mosque after having prayed the Eid prayer, my mom stared at me and said Masha-Allah that it looked like I had noor on my face. So, Alhamdhullilah, Allah SWT had answered my prayer.

Dua Story: Honors Program

Also, back when I wasn't religious at all and didn't know about how to make dua, I asked Allah SWT to make me get into a prestigious Honors program for college. I was admitted into the program as I had asked of Allah SWT.

Dua Story: Praying on Time

Even though I had the same flaw that I was praying for another Muslim to have eradicated, basically for that person to start praying all 5 prayers on time, I was surprised when Alhamdhullilah I realized my dua had been accepted because as you should know angels say "ameen" to a Muslim's beneficial dua for another Muslim and amazingly even though I had made a dua for another Muslim to start doing this, I noticed that I have been granted the same/maybe better in doing this now. AllahuAkbar!

I have more stories, but now, folks, it is your turn to SHARE and INSPIRE others.

Now, ask yourself: Have YOU been making enough DUA? What are you waiting for, o, ummati of Prophet Muhammad :saw:? go MAKE DUA now as there is no Time more relevant or more precious than NOW.

Other Stories:
    "Why doesn't Allah answer my prayer?"

Dua for Presenting Role

DUA of a mother

Power of Dua

Story: Dua - Allah always answers

Allah listens to our prayers

Miracle: My Second Daughter

My Car: Supplication

New Wife

Dua for Pet Fish

Help in a Town

Lost Child, ya Allah!

Intention for Allah, Allah Gives even without Dua

She raised her hands by Sheikh Abu Abdissalam

Where there is du'a there is hope

You like Du'a

Continuous Dua of a Man to Marry the Woman of His Choice

"Inna Lillahi wa inna ilaihi raji'un" Story

I want A, B, C & D in a Man to Marry, ya Allah!

Miracle at Exam Time

How Dua Solved All My Problems and Changed My Life

Stalled Car

Hajj Visa

Good Opinion of Allah SWT, Khayr Results even without Dua

Not Enough Money to Pay but Dua Made to Allah SWT

Hearing Music

Miracle & Blessings of supplicating for and sending blessings upon Prophet :saw:

Dua of a Man Walking to Masjid

Dua: Document Find

Power of Ayat-ul-Kursi Dua

Allah Will Make A Way Out: The Hotel Manager

The Power of Dua

Du'a of Sayyidina Abu Darda for Protection from Misfortune

“May Allāh not prevent you from Ḥajj every year.”

I Didn’t Expect the Reply to Come So Quick!

al Qurtubi: "..[.]And nothing was able to harm me until I left it."

A story about Istighfar

Somnun "the Lover"

Layla Al Helw, Formerly Cancer Patient, from Those Who Repented to Allah

Power of Dua - The eyes of the grocer and the customer showed amazement

Birth Stories: Dua and Patience

Mother's Dua

The Husband Who Was Too Shy To Look At His Wife

Pray Together, Stay Together

A Pregnancy Story

RE: Have you seen any miracles after doing dua/asking Allah for something? Something that was impossible to achieve?

Hajj Memories and Miracles

Invite Allah’s Power and Wisdom Into Your Life

The Miracle of Positive Thinking

The Darood Sharif You Recite & How it has Changed Your life Like a Miracle

How Allah (SWT) Helped Me

Big Test for Tafseer

Angry Mother's Dua Made Me Imam of the Haram!

Make me a Mommy! (or Daddy)..[.]

My Du'aa Story

Kalamullah. The Quran.

Friend in Eidl Adha Prayer

Dua for Friend To Be Guided to Islam

Lost Something - Here's How to Find It!

My Dua's were Answered!![!]

Praying for Someone

Fasting Ramadan in the Family Way: A Daunting Yet Surmountable Challenge

Finding a Husband

Amazing Muslim women series: Teacher, blogger, and lesson sharer

Supplication of One who has Sincerely Repented to Allah

Health of Parents

Almost Bankrupt

Pink Brush Set

‘Miracle’ of Salaatul Istisqa witnessed in California

It comes in a hadith, “Nothing is dearer to Allah than du’a” (Al-Mustadrak, p.490; Al-Adab al-Mufrad, p.105).

It is mentioned in another narration, “The noblest act of worship (‘ibadah) is du’a” (Al-Adab al-Mufrad, p.105).

The Messenger of Allah (Allah bless him and give him peace) said, “One who doesn’t call (yad’u) Allah, He gets angry with him” (Al-Mustadrak, p.491).

Prophet Muhammad (Allah bless him and give him peace) said, "Make dua to Allah in a state that you are certain that your dua will be responded to, and know that Allah does not respond to a dua that originates from a negligent, inattentive heart" (Tirmidhi).

Prophet Muhammad (Allah bless him and give him peace) said, "You will responded to as long as you are not hasty, meaning that a person says, 'I have prayed and prayed and my prayer has not been answered!"' (Bukhari, Muslim.)

Make your DUAS and NOW, o, ummati of Prophet :saw:!

:wswrwb:
    Last edited by Search; 06-08-14, 11:48 PM.

Re: Powerful Awesome Dua Stories - Please Share Your Own to Boost Iman of Others

Source

"Why doesn't Allah answer my prayer?"

A true story. A sister whom name I'll keep confidential here, contacted me that she has this downward spiral. No prayers work. No psychologist works too. Found out, she has this God-blaming mentality. This is because of God, God betrays me I have lost hope in Him etc etc.

So my first question was, can you move forward a car by hitting a gas pedal and brake at the same time? Can you mix your hope of Allah mercy with hatred toward Him, then expecting Him answering your prayer?
    Didn't Allah in Hadith Qudsi revealed, "I am according to My servant's thought"? didn't Prophet (SAW) said, Allah will answer prayers as long as His servant is not hesitant by saying 'I have prayed but my Lord doesn't answer'? Stop blaming your situation on Allah as if He is a cruel entity torturing the helpless you day by day, and instead start evaluating your actions.

But the most important thing emphasized was, we must let go of attachment and trusting that Allah has the best timing. That Allah takes care His servants in a way we're not aware of.

Long story short, she finally messaged me that she gets a job she desperately looking for ..... "after I let go of attachment and put my trust to Allah". She has been praying for years with no result. But when she shifted her mentality a little from God-blaming to God-trusting, a difference was seen.

Just my reminder to my brothers and sisters in Islam, when it seems that Allah doesn't answer your prayer, know that your prayer is always answered either in here or Hereafter. But if you can't let go of the little nagging feeling "when will it be answered??" then tell yourself this affirmation :

"“My prayer result is being delivered to me. I have done my part and I trust that Allah will take care of the rest. Allah is my infinite source and I put my trust that He will take care of me in the best way I may not aware of[.]”

Last edited by Search; 30-07-14, 05:44 PM.

Comment

Re: Powerful Awesome Dua Stories - Please Share Your Own to Boost Iman of Others

Source

Narrated by Omar Esa

Dua for Presenting Role

Dua's alway's come true Alhamdullilah I am going to quickly share a story with you guys. In July 2011 I applied for a presenting role that was being advertised on Islam Channel for there annual show Ramadan Bites, I never even heard back from them, not even a NO the role is filled! But most importantly I made dua to Almighty ALLAH (subhanahu wa ta'ala) The Most Generous to let me get the presenting role. I never lost faith in that dua like I don't lose faith with any of the dua's I have made in my life. And last week my dua came true ALLAH HU AKBAR, today I will be presenting 5 episodes out of 30 episodes for Ramadan Bites which will be aired during the whole month of beautiful Ramadan on Islam Channel. The moral of the story is never ever lose hope in Almighty ALLAH (subhanahu wa ta'ala) He (subhanahu wa ta'ala) hears everything and He (subhanahu wa ta'ala) will give you what you want when the time is right Have a beautiful day my brothers and sisters!

Last edited by Search; 30-07-14, 05:43 PM.

Comment

Source

DUA of a mother

Based on real story in Pakistan which will make tear on your eyes...

A poor couple who lived in a small village in Pakistan. They had only one son. Gave him the best education. Son graduated as an Engineer in the nearby city.

Eventually, got married to a rich girl. Initially, they lived with his parents in the village. Soon the wife got tired of village life and persuaded the husband to move to the city leaving the old parents in the village.

As time went the husband seen an advert in the newspaper about a vacancy in Jeddah. He was successful and lived in Jeddah for years with his wife. Regularly he used to send money to parents.

Eventually with time he stopped and forgot about his parents ever existed. Every year he made hajj and immediately after that he used to see someone telling him in a dream that his hajj is not accepted.One day he related story to a pious Aalim (scholar) who advised him to go back to Pakistan to visit his parents.

The man flew to Pakistan and reached the boundary of the village. Everything had changed. He could not find his house. He asked a small boy about the whereabouts of so and so. The little boy directed the man to a house and said :

"In this house lives an old blind lady who lost her husband a few months ago. She has a son who migrated to Saudi Arabia years back and never came back again. What an unfortunate man?"

Son enters the home and finds his mother on the bed. He tip-toed as not to wake her up. He hears the mother whispering or mumbling something. He gets closer to hear her voice. This is what the mother was saying :

"Ya ALLAH (سبحانه وتعالى) ! I am now very old and blind. My husband just died. There is no mahram to lower me in my grave when I die. So please send my son to fulfil my last wish. "

This is the ending of a story where the DUA of a mother is accepted.

A human body can bear only 45 del (unit) of pain. But at the time of giving birth, a mother feels up to 57 del(unit) of pain... This is similar to 20 bones getting fractured, all at the same time!!

May ALLAH (سبحانه وتعالى) make us to respect our parents and value them instead of others ... Allah Humma Allah Humma Allah Humma Aameen

Comment

Source

Power of Dua

Comment

Source

Story: Dua - Allah always answers

Comment

Source

Excerpted from a newspaper in Pakistan

Allah listens to our prayers

A young man had been to Wednesday Night Class of Quranic Studies. The Muslim (Scholar) had shared about listening to Allah and obeying Allah through intuition.

The young man couldn't help but wonder, 'Does Allah still speak to people through intuition?'

After Lessons, he went out with some friends for coffee and pie and they discussed the message.. Several different ones talked about how Allah had led them in different ways and that at the end you'll know it was Allah (SWT) Who has directed you.

It was about ten o'clock when the young man started driving home.Sitting in his car, he just began to pray, 'Allah...If you still speak to people, speak to me. I will listen. I will do my best to obey.'
              As he drove down the main street of his town, he had the strangest thought to stop and buy a gallon of milk. He shook his head and said out loud, 'Allah is that you?' He didn't get a reply and started on toward home.

But again, the thought, buy a gallon of milk came into his head. 'Okay, Allah, in case that is you, I will buy the milk.' It didn't seem like too hard a test of obedience. He could always use the
              milk. He stopped and purchased the gallon of milk and started off toward home.

As he passed Seventh Street , he again felt the urge, 'Turn Down that street.' This is crazy he thought, and drove on past the intersection.

Again, he felt that he should turn down Seventh Street . At the next intersection, he turned back and headed down Seventh. Half jokingly, he said out loud, 'Okay, Allah, I will.' He drove several blocks, when suddenly, he felt like he should stop. He pulled over to the curb and looked around. He was in a semi-commercial area of town. It wasn't the best but it wasn't the worst of neighborhoods either. The businesses were closed and most of the houses looked dark like the people were already in bed.

Again, he sensed something, 'Go and give the milk to the people in the house across the street.' The young man looked at the house. It was dark and it looked like the people were either gone or they were already asleep.

He started to open the door and then sat back in the car seat. 'Allah, this is insane. Those people are asleep and if I wake them up, they are going to be mad and I will look stupid.' Again, he felt like he should go and give the milk.

Finally, he opened the door, 'Okay Allah (SWT), if this is you, I will go to the door and I will give them the milk. If you want me to look like a crazy person, okay. I want to be obedient. I guess that will count for something, but if they don't answer right away, I am out of
              here.'

He walked across the street and rang the bell. He could hear some noise inside. A man's voice yelled out, 'Who is it? What do you want?' Then the door opened before the young man could get away. The man was standing there in his jeans and T-shirt. He looked like he just got out of bed. He had a strange look on his face and he didn't seem too happy to have some stranger standing on his doorstep.

'What is it?'

The young man thrust out the gallon of milk, 'Here, I brought this to
              you.'

The man took the milk and rushed down a hallway. Then from down the hall came a woman carrying the milk toward the kitchen. The man was following her holding a baby. The baby was crying. The man had tears streaming down his face. The man began speaking and half crying, 'We
              were just praying.

We had some big bills this month and we ran out of money. We didn't have any milk for our baby. I was just praying and asking Allah (SWT) to show me how to get some milk.' His wife in the kitchen yelled out, 'I ask him to send an Angel with some milk. Are you an Angel?'

The young man reached into his wallet and pulled out all the money he had on him and put in the man's hand. He turned and walked back toward his car and the tears were streaming down his face.

He knew that Allah (SWT) still answers prayers.

Comment

Source

Miracle: My Second Daughter

I didn't explain why, when I had my second daughter, the reason why it was a miracle.

I split up with my daughters father for four years. It was a difficult time blah blah. I thought I was living a non muslim white girls life. No offence, because that's what it felt like, and that's what a lot of the mothers were around me, white single mothers..

AnyHulwas I came across a hadith:

Ibn 'Abbas reported that he heard the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, say, "There is no Muslim who has two daughters and takes good care of them but that he will enter the Garden."
                'Uqba ibn 'Amir reported that he heard the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, say, "If someone has three daughters and is patient with them and clothes them from his wealth, they will be a shield against the Fire for him."

My head took a turn for the worst, I was thinking, not only is it going to be hard bring my daughter up alone, I'm not going to get any real benefit in the next life? That's where my complaints started to Allaah swt. I pestered Him swt day and night,even prayed for something you're not allowed to, and that was death, death or another child. This I was asking whilst not even being in a relationship with any husband. My daughters father was too busy taking me to court, trying to get his visa, by seeing his daughter.

After four years, I was put in a situation where I had to talk to him, and after that we got together for a while. That's when my dua got excepted, it was quite a distressing feeling too, as I knew it wasn't going to last with him, but Allaah swt plans are far greater than we will ever know.

Great responsibility bringing up daughters, you have to looks after them, treat them well, give them ample amounts of love and compassion, at the same time teach them to be strong, educate them on the lives of the Prophets wives and daughters. It's never a dull day I can tell you.

May Allaah swt bless us all with good in both worlds. Ameen Ya Rabbi.

Comment

Source

My Car: Supplication

my cars sunroof keeps leaking, as i was on the road all day today my car interior was getting wet so i supplicated to Allah to make the rain stop and it did alhamdulillah

Comment

Source

Narrated by Ruchjat K

New Wife

Salam Yes I ever thought like that when I entered Majidil Haram in October 2010. I made a dua to Allah for finding a new wife because my wife passed away on June during the same year before.My dua came true in the following year 2011 I got married with a widow in August 2011 alhamdulillah.

Comment

Source

Dua for Pet Fish

Salam

I will tell you something that happened to me and i am sorry for my poor english skills.

this about 5-6 years back i was 16 years old. i have a fish aquarium in my house just outside my bedroom. i used to have a small silver line shark. it was the only one i had no other fish. The important thing here is "when fish die they turn upside down" after that there is no recovery and they are dead thats it. Around 6pm my mother told me that the fish was turning upside down and it was about to die. i saw it myself it was slowly getting their. i didnt do much and let it be.
                      After that around 9pm i came back and saw the fish was dead. it was upside down. my mother told me take her out and throw it away but i didnt. i was a bit sad at that time. around 11pm i was going to go to bed i stood next to the aquarium and prayed to ALLAH "Oh ALLAH if you have POWER make it come alive" and then i went to bed.
                      In the morning i woke up and saw the fish was alive. It was moving here and there like nothing happened. i was so excited and happy. i didnt tell my family about the dua. it would seem odd.
                      After a week or so. i brought two new nagga sharks and they were bigger than the small one. Guess what happened ? the big shark ate the small one. it died.

Sometimes i think GOD gives us little signs that strenghten our faith. i am a sinner despite what ALLAH showed me. I beg for his forgiveness everyday. I hope if someone reads this and his imaan increases. let him pray for me. i want a place in jannat.

Comment

Source

Help in a Town

Last year during Ramadan my family was in a spot of bother in an other town where we knew absolutely no one , I was making dua all the time , then SubhanAllaah everyone we met just stepped forward to help us and the problem was solved so quickly alhamdulilaah.

Comment

Source

Lost Child, ya Allah!

On December 1st , this was posted on a womens forum, that i participate in. (i would link it but its only for women!!)I know its a long read, especially for some of you bros, but it is really emotional. salams

Asallam o alikum,
                          Sisterz i really really need u all to make dua. I know a sister and her 3 year old daughter is missing . They went shopping and one mintue she was right behind her mommy and the next minute she wasnt there. It's been three days and they still havent found her. The whole family is in a lot of pain plus the police in that country does a poor job in finding missing kids. plz i ask all of u to make dua for this girl that where ever she is, she is safe and that they find her safely

Assalalmu alaykum,
                          ya allah, return to the parents that girl. Ya allah most high, most magnificent, return her to her family and make them from the ones who turn to you in thanks.
                          ameen.
                          Which country is that in?

Assalam alaikum,
                          subhanAllah! I will remember them in my duaas, inshaAllah. This must be a nightmare of any parent...

Assalamu alaikom
                          Ya Allah reunite the girl with her parents.
                          Ya Allah ya kareem. How heart wrenching.

Assalaamu alaykum
                          This is just terrible news! I will keep this family and their little girl in my duas, inshAllah.
                          Ameen to the above duas.

Asalamualekum warahamtullahi wabarakatuhu
                          I dont knw what shes eaten and what all going thru subhanAllah.
                          inshAllah shes in my duas and ameen to above duas 3 days r much for lil girl.

As-Salaamu alaikum
                          May Allah subhanahu wa ta'aala protect the little girl and return her safe and well to her family and may He give them Sabr.
                          Ameen to the sisters' du'aas.
                          That is so scary! Inshallah she will find her dd.
                          I know that Pakistan's police arent very quick at finding missing people. That is why when we travel there my 2 kids are glued to my side at all times!!!!! plus we travel out in packs.............
                          What city or part of the country is she in?

Assalamu'alaykum,
                          Inna lillahi wa inna illayhi ra'jioon.

I cannot even comprehend what the parents are going through. May Allah protect the little girl and bring her home safely to her loving parents. Ameen.
                          Please send the sister/family our regards here sis tell them many are praying for their daughter's safe return, & Jizak'Allah for letting us know.

Assalamu Allaikum
                          Ya Lateef. That is very sad. Brings me almost to tears just thinking about it and what the little girl and her parents must be going through. May Allah bring her back to her family in good health and safely. She will definitly be in my duas inshallah. Ameen to all the above duas also.

AsSalamu alaikum
                          May Allah Subhanahu wa Ta'ala protect the little girl and return her safe and well to her family and may He give them Sabr. Ameen
                          Ameen to the all the Duas

Assalamu Alaikum:
                          I am so sorry to hear that. I cant imagine what the parents are going through. They will be in my duaas inshallah. May Allah give them Sabr, Ameen!!

Still nothing sisters . The poor family went on streets with a loud speaker asking if anybody saw a lil girl, asked the tv stations to show the pic of the lil girl but nothing.
                          Sis, they r from Rawalpindi and u know how crowded the some bazaars can be there, and some ppl just grab kids and run away if they see them alone. its just horrible
                          Plz keep making dua sisterz.

salam.ya Allah please return the child safely back to their parents.u r the creator we r nothing but ur slave.please Allah save the child from any harm.Aameen

sallam allaikum,
                          ya allah..may allah make this little girl safe and no harm done to her and may allah make her go home to her parents.
                          theres so many @#%@[email protected]$ out there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Assalamu aliakum,
                          Ya Allah I ask you by all your names and attributes, I ask you by your Greatest Name, I ask you as you are the One with whom there are no companions, the Merciful, the Kind, the One whom is more merciful to a person that his/her mother, I ask you ya Allah for you are the one that says Be and it is.. to preserve and protect this little girl from all harm, to return her to her family safely, and to reunite them soon ya rabb. Ya Allah bring peace, serenity and happiness to the hearts of her family, and grant the girl feelings of security. Ya Allah replace her fear with tranquility and her anguish with the warmth and love of her family.
                          Wallah they have been on my thoughts and in my duaas. Please keep us updated.
                          assalamualaikum warahmatullaah

An invocation for anguish

Allaahumma rahmataka 'arjoo falaa takilnee 'ilaa nafsee tarfata 'ayunin, wa 'aslih lee sha'nee kullahu, laa'ilaaha 'illaa 'Anta.

O Allaah I hope for Your mercy. Do not leave me to myself even for the blinking of an eye (i.e a moment). Correct all of my affairs for me. There is non worthy of worship but You.

(Abu Dawud 4/324, Ahmad 5/42. Al albani graded it as good in sahih Abu dawud 3/959)

Its the not knowing which is the worst. Subhanallaah this is every parents worst nightmare my heart goes out for them.
                          May Allaah correct their affairs ameen. Pls sis keep us updated.

Asalaamu'alikum
                          this is very sad news. i pray the little girl is returned safley to her family. ameen to all the du'as.

Assalamou aleikoum warhamatoullah wabarakatou,
                          Oh Allah, AL Mustan, return this little girl to her family.
                          Ameen

Asalamu alaikum
                          O Allah! You are Al Hakeem Al Aleem and we submit to You as Muslimoon. O Allah! How frequently we see the people relying upon those other than You. Yet we rely on You, we ask You and we seek assistance in You, for there is no movement nor power except with You. Yaa Hayyu Yaa Qayyumu I beg You to unite the child with its mother for this is part of Your Mercy which You distribute. Your Mercy encompasses Your entire creation with Your wrath descending upon whom You will- in keeping with Your Perfect Wisdom. How many children You have taken just for the sake of securing for them Your Jannah. Al Ghafoor, Al Ghaffaar, Al Afuww, At Tawwaab forgive the parents of the child and unite them with their child through subdued compulsion for You are Al Azeez, Al Jabbaar, Al Mutakkabbir and there is no illah but You. Al Malik, Al Maleek Yours is the dominion and yours is the authority in the lands. It is You Who gives life and it is You who brings death and Yours is the creation and command. Rabbana accept our du'aa for You are As Samea, Al Qareeb Al Mujeeb and You are Al Ghanee Who does not like to turn the hands of your slaves away empty. Allahumma i raise my hands and spread them and my food is halaal and my clothing is halaal and You bear witness that i am trying to worship You the best that i can. Allahumma remember when i held my tongue to a person who harmed me in Your Masjid. If i did this deed only for You then release the child. Allahumma remember when i left some Halaal money only for Your sake. If i did thid deed only for You then unite this child with her mother. Rabbanna Taqabal Du'aa.

How terrible I know how heart wrenching it feels just to lose sight of your child momentarily when out and about.
                          My heart goes out to the family. O Allah, protect this little child and protect her from harm, grant the family sabr throughout this test for them and reunite the family with their little one. Ameen.

Assalaamu alaikum,
                          that's so sad!!! May Allah SWT bring the girl back to her parents.
                          Ameen to the dua's.

Assalamu Al/aikum,
                          Ameen to all the duas. Go check out this weeks dua list in the sisters area

Assalamalaikum,
                          Insha Allah I wont forget to make du'a for them.
                          I can't imagine what the parents must be going through

salam sis , it s horrible to los u child just for 1 hour what about more then that i cant imagine what will happend to me
                          i will keep this chid and her family in my doua inchaalah
                          ya allah ya allah ya hannan ya manane ya moghit pleaaaaaaaaaaaaase make this family happy as soon as posible by seing there lil girl saf and gave them sabre tel that happen
                          wasal

Assalamualaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh,
                          May Allah swt bring the little girl back to her family, safe and sound...Ameen..
                          Ameen to all the above dua's too...
                          It is awful for them. Take care and wassalam

AMEEN to all the duas. Sis .Each and everyone of u make such strong and beautiful duas Allah will surely listen to us.
                          Police used dogs to see if they could trace the lil girl, but the dogs could only smell her coming out of the bazaar and right where the road started they didnt know where to go. The family is giving a reward of RS.50,000 or 100,000 to anybody who will give any information about the girl or bring the girl back. They put up posters, posted her picture in newspaper they did eveything they could, but uptill now nothing...but sisterz that shouldnt stop us from making dua. Lets beg infront of Allah like we have never begged before. Keep making dua at home and remember this lil girl and her family in ur prayers.

As-Salaam'Alaykum
                          Ameen to all the Dua's. I will remember her in my Dua's.
                          Insha'Allah all their efforts find success. Such a sad situation.

Asallam o alikum sisterzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz ,

OMG OMG OMGGGG they found her !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Alhumdulilah!!!!we just got the call from the girlz uncle and they just found her. i dont know any details they were sooooooo happyy!!!! they didnt tell us anything cuz they were in a hurry all they said was that the girl is ok and they just found her. OMG I WANA HUG EACH AND EVERYONE OF U!!! I started crying when i heard that they found her!! Seriously u girlz have done soooo much.. It's ur duas I truely believe that....
                          Each and everyone of u deserve a kiss and a HUGE HUGGGG. I luv u all soooooooo much for the sake of Allah. Know that u all made a difference in somebodies life!!! It's amazing how strong we all can be if we work together.
                          Thank u Allah

Sorry if i didnt make sensein my post Am wayyyyy too happy to think

The lil girl is fine now, But she got some ciggarette marks on her, one of her ear was pierced and her back was scratched and when they found her she was asleep with makeup on her face her mom was like i couldnt recognize my own daughter . This women took her and was hiding her in a small one room . The neighbor call the parents and was like this women have a lil girl and she been crying and i know its not her daughter so come and see if its ur girl....The lil girl was like mommy she gave me no milk and no juice just bread ....
                          Ok thats about it am starting to feel like a news reporter
                          Yes, i did tell them that u all made dua
                          OmAbdulRahman u posted very useful info. JazakAllah

This girl was 3 and lost in India, and the little girl lost in portugal was 3 and not all the money in all the world could bring her back. Allah brought her back to her parents. That is a real iman booster. It really is.

It sure makes u think!!! as sis said its the power of dua .

May Allah reward u all for being so caring ameen.
                          I dont know . I would say Maybe for money cuz the neighbours told the police that she brought a lil boy about 4 months ago and they never saw him again. so maybe she is doing some kinda business u know how some people sell kids but Allah knows best, but she doesnt have kids either . Police is asking her questions though InshAllah they will find out wat was she planning on doing and wat did she do with that lil boy.

It just happened recently....

salams nomad

Comment

Source

Intention for Allah, Allah Gives even without Dua

Asslamualaikum,

This is a incident experienced by a Tabhlighi Brother whom I happen to know in the year April / May 2007.
                            He was doing his MCA(Masters of Computer Applications) passout 2007 from this institute (http://www.timscdrmumbai.in/) in Mumbai India.

Most of the students from the final batch of 60 students were placed in MNCs and International Software Firms.

He was amongst a few who did not get any job because most of the firms have acedemic criteria of 60% and above for being eligible to qualify in the tests they conduct.

He had only 58% in his High School Standard 12th because of which he was denied to even appear for any recruitment process.

Of a few firms that did allow, he could not make it to getting a Job offer.

His elder brother told him to leave for Jamaat for 4 months rather than waiting this long for a job.

However, the brother had made up his mind to prove himself and to get a Job.

I remember him saying ... " Most people say that those who have nothing to do usually make time for Jamaat in the path of Allah, I wish to proove to my family and others and send out a message that there are some who would sacrifice their hard earned job with complete faith in Allah's help and go in Jamat." (Please don't discuss if this is wrong or right as it was his personal decision)

There happened to be a firm called as Cyber Managers Software(Mr. Chirag Purecha) Jogeshwari West, Mumbai that came to visit the college premisis for recruitment. There are a total of 170 candidates.

After the Group Discussion there was a 10 question test with duration 1 hour.

The Brother for some reason got a wisper(probably) from Allah to attempt the questions bottom to top starting with the 10the question first & moving upwards.

As he sat down attempting the 10th question to begin with, it took him around 45 mins to get the answer.

His hopes were shattered as he had only less than 15 mins and 9 questions still waiting.

He thought to himself that he has lost this opportunity as well; when the CEO of the firm (Mr. Chirag Purecha) stepped in the examination Hall and to everyone's surprise asked this question --> "Who amongst you could solve the 10th Question?".

The Brother said "AllahuAkbar" in his heart and realise that Allah amr is working !!

Three candidates including him had attempted the 10th question. CEO went to check the answers of the other two candidates and found that the answers were incorrect (He could make that out by the shaking of the Head). Then he came to this brother and saw his answers; smiled and then asked "How did you get this?" Please explain.

The Brother asked him to excuse as he had little time to attempt other 9 questions. The CEO of the firm asked him not to worry of the running time but to explain him the logic he used to derive the answer.

After explaining him the logic the CEO pulled the brother out of the examination HALL and offered him a job upfront right at the door of HALL.

"When can you join us?" he asked.
                            "After 4 months" said the brother.

"Why this long?" he asked
                            "Because I have a verbal comitement of 4 months to someone" replied the brother.

"I appreciate the fact the you fullfill a verbal comitement for a JOB. Take my visiting card, whenever you return just ring me and we would like to Hire you." said the CEO.

Mrs TanuPriya; the then and current recruitment head of the institute was not happy at this, however respected the brother's decision.

Upon his return Allah gave this Brother Rizk more than anyone from the Batch of 60 students passout 2007.

His name is published in the list of Alumini Students on the Internet.

Comment

Source

She raised her hands by Sheikh Abu Abdissalam

And your Lord said: “Invoke Me, [i.e. believe in My Oneness (Islamic Monotheism)] (and ask Me for anything) I will respond to your (invocation). Verily! Those who scorn My worship [i.e. do not invoke Me, and do not believe in My Oneness, (Islamic Monotheism)] they will surely enter Hell in humiliation!”(40:60)

A sister relates this story where her husband took a loan from another man and many years went by and he couldn’t pay back that debt. Things became very difficult when the debt was due and they could hardly make ends meet. They find it more difficult as it already was. They were trying so hard and they took extra work to pay this debt but they were unable to do so. And so during this time they realize that the matter of debt is not something minor, it’s a serious matter. Indeed, the Messenger of Allah SAW did not pray Jenazah over the one who died in the state of debt. (Sahih Bukhari, Volume 3, Book 37, Number 488).

So this matter grieves them and they were very upset about this matter as it affected them in their life. They wanted to pay back this debt. And in one night in Ramadan, the sister, she woke up and she began to pray to Allah. She cried in a way that she hadn’t cried before, she was begging to Allah SWT and making Dua to Allah, “O Allah, get me out of this situation, make my husband be able to pay back this debt, let us be relieved of this great burden.” And then the next day just before Iftar time, she heard her husband on the phone and he sounded a little bit distressed, he was speaking in a loud voice, he couldn’t even speak properly. So she went down to find out what was happening. She heard her husband hang up on the phone and her husband was crying, so she looked at her husband’s face and she asked him, what happened? And her husband just could not speak but kept crying and crying and eventually when he got hold of himself, he told her that that was the creditor on the phone and he had forgiven them of their debt. She was frozen as she couldn’t believe what had happened. It was only the night before that she was begging Allah SWT to get them out of this mess. And we’ve all seen such story like this woman, we’ve called upon Allah SWT begging Him for something and in front of our very eyes our Dua is being answered. But why are we surprised?

Allah SWT tells us “And your Lord said, invoke me, (make Dua to me) and I will respond to you” (40:60). It is a promise from Allah SWT that He will respond to the Dua. Dua is a very important act of worship. In fact the Prophet SAW said, ”Dua is the essence of Ibadah” (At-Tirmdhi, Ahmad).

And he also said,” There is nothing nobler in the sight of Allah than Dua”.(At-Tirmidhi, Ibn Hibban, and al-Hakim).

Indeed Allah SWT ordered the Prophet SAW, saying to him, “When My servants asked you (O Muhammad SAW) about Me, tell them that I am close by and that I am near to them, I will respond to the supplication of the supplicants when he calls Me” (2:187).

So why that when we want something, we turn to everybody else. We turn to the Creation first, we look at every other person and beg everyone else to fulfill our needs first, only when all doors are closed, only then we turn to the Creator. The Messenger of Allah SWT said, “The most incapable person is the one who does not make Dua” (Sahih Al-Jami` no. 1055). So why is it that we don’t turn to Allah first when He’s the one who is testing us and He is the one who can take us out of this test.

In fact, another issue that many people forget is that they ask Allah SWT only when they are in need, rather we should ask Allah SWT for every matter whether it is a great or minor thing. In fact, Allah likes it when we make Dua and ask him for things. The Prophet SAW said, “Whoever wants Allah to answer his Dua, when he is in the time of need and in unfavourable and difficult conditions then he should make a lot of Dua in times of ease and comfort.” (Sahih Al-Jami No 6166).

Furthermore he said, “The person who does not ask from Allah, Allah will become angry for him”. (at-Termidhi, Ahmad).

Another hadith is the Prophet SAW said, “He who supplicates for his brother behind his back then an angel of commission says Ameen and also for you.” (Saheeh Muslim, Book 35, No 6589). So when a person makes a Dua for another Muslim brother, an Angel makes Dua for him saying Ameen and also may this Dua applies upon you.

Hence, we ask Allah to make it easy for us to make Dua in times of ease and in times of comfort. Ameen

Comment

Working...
                              X