-Just a minute matter.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• -Just a minute matter.

I have to take a decision regarding a matter but I don't know which decision i should take. I am undecided. I have two options; one of them is what any good muslim should do and maybe will do but it's the harshest decision ever encountered in my life. I don't know what would I do or even how can I gather the courage to do that.
    The other decision is easy to take. But it involves minor sinning occasionally. Part of my heart says Allah will forgive me if I go for it.

I don't know what should I do. I am a good muslim and I should take the first decision but it's so hard and. So hard..
    On the other hand the easy one involves really minor sinning occasionally and something tells me Allah will forgive me If i ask for forgiveness repeatedly.

What should I do? Is there any prayer I can say? I read about the Istikhara prayer but that's just for when you have already decided what to do and want to double check with Allah.

Any inspired answer telling me to the take the first decision is truly appreciated.
    There are gems to be discovered in Quran.

Recite :saw: when you read this sentence.

Re: -Just a minute matter.

Take the first. that is all.

Comment

Re: -Just a minute matter.

No istikhaara is literally asking Allah to guide you to whatever is etter for your dunya and aakhira.
      Even if you are leaning toward one thing you should ask Allah for guidance, for our lord knows better.

Also never think of any sin as too little.

I ask Allah to facilitate whatever it is for you, and guide you and us.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
      X