Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Yasir Qadhi: We need to tone down sectarian rhetoric .

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Yasir Qadhi: We need to tone down sectarian rhetoric .

Originally posted by abc123d View Post
    all i can say is,

he is the perfect person for the ''rand islam'' that america preaches.

He is the last person for anyone who seeks true islam as taught to us by prophet muhammad (saw) which includes jihad and striving to establish the caliphate.

I don't even know why we make excuses for people who are openly spreading false views about islam and trying to please the american goverments like yasir qadhi.

It seems like innocent muslim youth being misled by these speakers is absolutely OK but speaking against these misleading speakers and their deviance is a crime that is worthy of you becoming a khawarij/takfiri.
    He is not trying to please any government, so stop lying. You are sum1 that has never listened to what he actually has to say nor do you seem to comprehend anything he actually says.

Originally posted by abc123d View Post
    it is agreed upon that jihad becomes a duty on muslims worldwide if a single muslim land is attacked and they can't defend themselves...muslim land has been conquered and divided for almost 100 years now...
    Post a clear fatwa that says it is mandatory on muslims that living in a kafir land to come and fight in Jihad if 1 muslim land is attacked.

People like you just come along and copy & paste fatwa on Jihad which clearly do not take into account the current situation of Muslims like living in kafir lands,

I dun necessarily agree with everything he has said, but he is not no deviant nor a munafiq nor sum1 watering down the deen, he is someone that is acknowledging thje current reality of the world at large and the current state of Muslims and being more pragmatic and realistic.
    Allah is always watching [VIDEO]

How To Weep For The Fear Of Allah

Please remember to share these links with people you know so they can also benefit from them. :jkk:

Comment

Subhan allah, I've found something nice... yasir qadhi of past... on shi'ah s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4wnNjyNzNpY
      www.treasureofthescholars.wordpress.com

Comment

I heard this before, he makes some good points...

YQ has lately come out with some good lectures.....

Comment

Originally posted by Salman Al-Farsi View Post
          Roshan Muhammed Salih interviews Shaykh Yasir Qadhi, one of the most prominent Sunni Muslim preachers in the West. For the very first time Dr Qadhi gives detailed explanations about his previously harsh rhetoric towards Shias and explains why he has changed his position. He talks about the wider sectarian tension within the Muslim community and the role of politics in fomenting that tension. And he discusses what the future relationship between Shias and Sunnis should be
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hcZD2...=share&index=3
          asalam

If the Shia Scholars have passed their Fatwas not to slander Sahabas and mother of believers (fatwas by their Imaams SiStani, Khamenini) & ABIDE BY IT, thats a good sign of mutual respect and it should be followed by as said in the in the Video. it will better by a response on our side. But that could only done with those Shias who do not call Ali (ra) as god & do other grave sins ,like the Zaidiyaas and the ithna Asharriyas who are not the big trouble makers.
          My sect - No Sect

My Aqeedah - http://legacy.quran.com/112 ( The Aqeedah of Sahabas)

Just a Muslim

Comment

avoid this video. not recommended.

Comment

Originally posted by muslimscholar View Post
              Hadith from mishkath says something like Making peace between two muslim groups is better than nafl salat and sadaqa. So its a very important part of Islam to create peace among Muslims.
              My sect - No Sect

Just a Muslim

Comment

Unfortunately I have still not had chance to listen to this and I can't believe all of you experts could not bother to actually listen and be able to comment on the contents.

One of the main problem I have noticed with Salafis is that generally you never listen and have one rule for all - accusing people of wrong Aqeedah is just giving chocolate to little kids and character assasination regardless of someone's service, knowledge and committment to deen is like biting a candy. This is from people whose total contribution to the Deen of Islam may just be 50 posts a day on Ummah forum mostly consisting of Takfeer, if not declaring a mass of Muslims Munafiqh, ill-speaking of others, character assasination, and basically feel good that because I have proved through my immature behaviour that everyone is wrong and borderline kaffir, I am on haqq or some other delusion of similar nature.
                "The objective behind Shari'ah is to liberate individuals from his desires in order to be a true Abd (slave) of Allah and that is the legitimate Maslaha... Violating the Shari'ah under the pretext of following Maqasid al-Shari'ah is like the one who cares about the spirit without the body and since the body without the spirit is useless therefore the spirit without the body is useless too." ~ Imam Shatibi - The greatest intellectual founder of Maqasid al-Shari'ah

Comment

Originally posted by muslimscholar View Post
                  Can i Know from which Islamic University you are a Mufti from ? thanks
                  My sect - No Sect

Just a Muslim

Comment

Originally posted by muslimscholar
                    a shia who looks like a kafir interviewing a sunni with his beard cut right down in a stuido in london want to solve centuries long feuds over a little chat.
                    I am asking about Yasir qadi , I am listening to Yasir qadi, Is that ok ? , mufti saab.
                    My sect - No Sect

Just a Muslim

Comment

• Re: Yasir Qadhi: We need to tone down sectarian rhetoric .

Whether we like it or not, he is actually a knowledgeable person and a scholar to many therefore we should respect him and his opinions unless we have a good reason not to!

Tolerance is they key, if we can't be patient and tolerant in Ramadhan whilst fasting than you have alot to learn about Deen before criticising someone like Yasir Qadhi.

He's giving advise, listen to it, if you like it take it, if you don't like it don't take it. Don't be an arrogant thug.
                      "The objective behind Shari'ah is to liberate individuals from his desires in order to be a true Abd (slave) of Allah and that is the legitimate Maslaha... Violating the Shari'ah under the pretext of following Maqasid al-Shari'ah is like the one who cares about the spirit without the body and since the body without the spirit is useless therefore the spirit without the body is useless too." ~ Imam Shatibi - The greatest intellectual founder of Maqasid al-Shari'ah

Comment

thread closed.

Comment

um u might actually wanna lock the topic...
                          Allah is always watching [VIDEO]

How To Weep For The Fear Of Allah

Please remember to share these links with people you know so they can also benefit from them. :jkk:

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                          X