Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Yasir Qadhi: We need to tone down sectarian rhetoric .

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yasir Qadhi: We need to tone down sectarian rhetoric .

Roshan Muhammed Salih interviews Shaykh Yasir Qadhi, one of the most prominent Sunni Muslim preachers in the West. For the very first time Dr Qadhi gives detailed explanations about his previously harsh rhetoric towards Shias and explains why he has changed his position. He talks about the wider sectarian tension within the Muslim community and the role of politics in fomenting that tension. And he discusses what the future relationship between Shias and Sunnis should be.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hcZD2...=share&index=3
    "The objective behind Shari'ah is to liberate individuals from his desires in order to be a true Abd (slave) of Allah and that is the legitimate Maslaha... Violating the Shari'ah under the pretext of following Maqasid al-Shari'ah is like the one who cares about the spirit without the body and since the body without the spirit is useless therefore the spirit without the body is useless too." ~ Imam Shatibi - The greatest intellectual founder of Maqasid al-Shari'ah

Re: Yasir Qadhi: We need to tone down sectarian rhetoric .

He's right.

Comment

I haven't had time to listen as yet as I am at work but seems very timely.
      "The objective behind Shari'ah is to liberate individuals from his desires in order to be a true Abd (slave) of Allah and that is the legitimate Maslaha... Violating the Shari'ah under the pretext of following Maqasid al-Shari'ah is like the one who cares about the spirit without the body and since the body without the spirit is useless therefore the spirit without the body is useless too." ~ Imam Shatibi - The greatest intellectual founder of Maqasid al-Shari'ah

Comment

I just noticed that Imam Khamenei gave fatwa against cursing the Sahabas.

Here is the video.

Comment

Originally posted by SoulMuslim View Post
          I just noticed that Imam Khamenei gave fatwa against cursing the Sahabas.

Here is the video.
          He is changing his rhetoric since the Shiites are feeling the heat of the Islamic State. Muslims should be aware since they practice taqiyah.
          "When a man sees the road as long he weakens in his walk." Ibn Qayyim

Comment

isnt yasir qadhi a devaint http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmwk-7uOBCo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YD5szqsdYuE

Comment

The more I hear from Yasir Qadhi in the last few months, the more impressive he seems. Don't agree with everything

Comment

Originally posted by muslimscholar View Post
                No he's not.

But some salafis disagree with him or accusing him "too moderate".
                :GB_bonesrock:
                And all the heavens go their way.... And only change is here to stay...

Comment

Originally posted by Ariadne View Post
                  No he's not.

But some salafis disagree with him or accusing him "too moderate".
                  i know but he used to have a big bushy beard and hes cut it right down

Comment

He has serious aqida issues, allahu a3lam if he changed them.

Comment

Originally posted by -Shamil- View Post
                      The more I hear from Yasir Qadhi in the last few months, the more impressive he seems. Don't agree with everything
                      +1
                      Believe none of what you hear, and only half of what you see.

Comment

Originally posted by AdenWaAbyan View Post
                        He has serious aqida issues, allahu a3lam if he changed them.
                        the thing is he has al maghrib institue so we have to refute him beacuse he can spread his fitna to gullible western muslims or non muslims.

check this out this is borderline kufr

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CE4ivwvuEp4

Comment

the thing is he has al maghrib institue so we have to refute him beacuse he can spread his fitna to gullible western muslims or non muslims.

wait a minute

only less than some minutes ago you post in another thread you wanna live how you want it like the "life of 21st century"

and suddenly you're out now accusing a scholar as deviant or even "kufr" and "we have to refute him"?

mkay.... :scratch:
                          :GB_bonesrock:
                          And all the heavens go their way.... And only change is here to stay...

Comment

I cant see it but anyway, I still used to listen to him even when I knew he was 'moderate' but after he said thibgs that were clearly statements of kufr, I stopped. May Allah guide him.

Comment

Originally posted by AdenWaAbyan View Post
                              I cant see it but anyway, I still used to listen to him even when I knew he was 'moderate' but after he said thibgs that were clearly statements of kufr, I stopped. May Allah guide him.
                              what did he say

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X