tashahhud questions?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tashahhud questions?

first, what are the effects of making dua at this time?

second the fajr here is at 3:10 and the isha was at 9:27, so what would be the best time to pray it

Re: tashahhud questions?

Originally posted by alieu View Post
    first, what are the effects of making dua at this time?

second the fajr here is at 3:10 and the isha was at 9:27, so what would be the best time to pray it
    Do you mean Tahajjud?
    Watch those eyes

Comment

yes

Comment

:salams

First, it's TAHAJJUD. Tashahud is what we recite in the salaah.

Second, it's one of the best times to make Dua'a.

Abu Hurairah (RA) narrated that Allah’s Messenger (SAW) said: 'In the last third of every night our Rabb (Cherisher and Sustainer) (Allah (SWT)) descends to the lowermost heaven and says; "Who is calling Me, so that I may answer him? Who is asking Me so that may I grant him? Who is seeking forgiveness from Me so that I may forgive him?."' [Sahih al-Bukhari, Hadith Qudsi]

Amr ibn Absah narrated that the Prophet said: 'The closest any worshipper can be to His Lord is during the last part of the night, so if you can be amongst those who remember Allah at that time, then do so.'[at-Tirmidhi, an-Nasa'i, al-Hakim - Sahih]

Lastly, you can pray tahajjud up until the time for Fajr comes in. So, if Fajr is at 3:10, wake up 30 minutes before Fajr, make wudu, and pray 4 rakats tahajjud. :insha: And make loads of Dua'a.
        Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
        - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
        X