• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Teletubbies to return to children's screens

:ahb:

Comment

Originally posted by Tide2006 View Post
      The guy who dressed in the purple teletubbie, is gay. http://thewashingtonbeltsider.wordpr...its-he-is-gay/
      From wikipedia
      Interesting, I never knew that. But do you think a child will take a genderless puppet with a purse and think it's a gay human male? Kids don't even think about sex at all, their bodies haven't started producing the correct amount of hormones to trigger those interests. And they don't read behind-the-scenes news commentary from the actors in the suits. If they knew the teletubbies were actors in suits and not real they would probably have the same horrid reaction they do when you tell them santa isn't real (denial or mental breakdown).

Sesame street is way more open about it's acceptance of gayness than this show is.

Aside from that, I wouldn't let my cousins, nephews and nieces watch that show either. Because it is utterly useless. I had them watching educational cartoons or outside in the back yard playing.

Comment

Originally posted by abd-al-hadi View Post
        Absolutely nothing.

It was a Christian fundamentalist named Jerry Falwell who started saying that they were a part of the "gay agenda". He was one of those American "give me money" preachers who linked everything to either a communist plot or a gay plot. Apparently his message spread.
        Teletubbies was organised by the Bilderberg group, the IMF, the EU and the international banking lobby as a way to influence children. By carrying a handbag, not only did the gay Teletubby encourage homosexuality, but he/she also popularised putting your savings in a handbag, clearly with a view of forking them over to banks for obvious, mischievous purposes. Luckily, this heinous plan was denounced and the culprits were speedily unmasked.
        Last edited by olrac; 14-06-14, 03:41 PM.

Comment

:salams
          I remember Marks & Spencers sold "tele-toast" (?) the toast they had >_> it was real good.
          I hope this reboot will bring them back.
          Forge ahead!

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
          X