Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Kuffar in the Islamic State

Originally posted by ExNihilo View Post
    A certain member has threatened me to get out of 'their thread' so I shall not be replying to the rather more politely phrased questions above. Cheerio!
    You won't be missed. You were all flatulence of the mouth anyways. :excitement:
    "When a man sees the road as long he weakens in his walk." Ibn Qayyim

Comment

Originally posted by ExNihilo View Post
      A certain member has threatened me to get out of 'their thread' so I shall not be replying to the rather more politely phrased questions above. Cheerio!
      Okie dokie.
      "Woe be to the ignorant person once for not learning. Woe be to the scholar a thousand times for not practicing." - Al-Ghazali

Comment

See Imam Ibn al-Qayyim's 'Ahkam 'ahl al-Dhimma' - 'Laws regarding the dhimmis: Regulations for the People of the Covenant'

Comment

(وَآتَاكُمْ مِنْ كُلِّ مَا سَأَلْتُمُوهُ ۚ وَإِنْ تَعُدُّوا نِعْمَتَ اللَّهِ لَا تُحْصُوهَا ۗ إِنَّ الْإِنْسَانَ لَظَلُومٌ كَفَّارٌ) [Surat Ibrahim : 34]

"And He giveth you of all that ye ask for. But if ye count the favours of Allah, never will ye be able to number them. Verily, man is given up to injustice and ingratitude."

"O you who believe, no people shall ridicule other people, for they may be better than they. Nor shall any women ridicule other women, for they may be better than they. Nor shall you mock one another, or make fun of your names. Evil indeed is the reversion to wickedness after attaining faith. Anyone who does not repent after this, these are the transgressors." (Qur'an49:11)
          ".......He giveth and spendeth (of His bounty) as He pleaseth. But the revelation that cometh to thee from Allah increaseth in most of them (kuffar) their obstinate rebellion and blasphemy.Amongst them we have placed enmity and hatred till the Day of Judgment. Every time they kindle the fire of war, Allah doth extinguish it;but they (ever) strive to do mischief on earth. And Allah loveth not those who do mischief."(5:64)

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
          X