Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I feel deeply hurt, annoyed, angry and sad!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I feel deeply hurt, annoyed, angry and sad!

Assalamualykum

Last few months, I've been studying more and more Islam over the internet to improve my imaan, but now I just feel sick of internet. Because whenever you browse something, you just see demonizing Islam, I feel sick of it, it hurts so bad.

We Muslims have allowed it happen. I'm starting to feel really angry at ourselves, especially the men. We men have become greedy, materialistic. The lack of spirituality, the greed has allowed the kaafirs to dominate us home and away, our countries are ruined. We have lost our ummah, we now imitate kaafirs, I myself did that for all these years when I was following football, and I see all these threads in UF about football, a game they play with half pants with out covering their awra. I feel annoyed by the kaafirs taking every little word of Qur'an and Hadith and twisting them and spreading lies.

I don't know, I feel really really sad. I feel like I wish I never used internet to see all these nonsenses. I don't know what to do.

Re: I feel deeply hurt, annoyed, angry and sad!

You'll get over it in sha allah. I used to get angry too but now i just laugh.
    Dont read comments on vids and search up stuff on an islamic website, not google search or anything like that

Comment

Originally posted by SoulMuslim View Post
      you just see demonizing Islam, I feel sick of it, it hurts so bad.

======

We Muslims have allowed it happen.

======

We have lost our ummah, we now imitate kaafirs, I myself did that for all these years when I was following football, and I see all these threads in UF about football, a game they play with half pants with out covering their awra.
      :wswrwb:

@ first part, who cares what the misguided people have to say?

although i understand sometimes it hurts, it even hurt the Messenger :saw: but you have to understand, his OWN people, e.g. his uncle was doing this stuff to him. so realize how much easier you have it.

these fools are nobodies on the internet.

either way, this is a chance for you to earn GREAT reward. how?

by having Sabr, you can earn Allahs love, Allahs help and a lot of glad tidings. Sabr can raise your levels in paradise :insha:

====

@second part. then do something about it. begin with yourself (and this goes to me too. all of us). you cant change everyone by shouting at them. you begin the change with yourself and those around you, your own household.

====

@third part, i am also disgusted at the football talk around here. clear cut haram and i have linked the fatawa many times. there is more reasons than just the awrah for it being haram.

e.g. you are not supposed to look up to and idolise kuffar. which is what many people do. everyone should read the fatawa on Islam q and a, it has many other evils of football highlighted.
      Last edited by عبد المنعم; 14-06-14, 03:44 AM.
      70 scholars issued fatawas that Imam Ahmad b. Hanbal should be executed! That was the popular opinion back then, don't be fooled by popular opinion today! - Ahmad Musa jibreel

Tawheed Series - click

Comment

Assalamualykum

Last few months, I've been studying more and more Islam over the internet to improve my imaan, but now I just feel sick of internet. Because whenever you browse something, you just see demonizing Islam, I feel sick of it, it hurts so bad.

We Muslims have allowed it happen. I'm starting to feel really angry at ourselves, especially the men. We men have become greedy, materialistic. The lack of spirituality, the greed has allowed the kaafirs to dominate us home and away, our countries are ruined. We have lost our ummah, we now imitate kaafirs, I myself did that for all these years when I was following football, and I see all these threads in UF about football, a game they play with half pants with out covering their awra. I feel annoyed by the kaafirs taking every little word of Qur'an and Hadith and twisting them and spreading lies.

I don't know, I feel really really sad. I feel like I wish I never used internet to see all these nonsenses. I don't know what to do.
        Its natural to feel like that. But I can show u the silver lining if u like?

U know because muslims arent treasuring their faith? Allah is raising a stronger, better army. The western reverts. Look at youtube. How fast they are rolling in. SubhanAllah.
        Also last night I was reading surah anfal and came across this:

Muhsin Khan -And those who disbelieve are allies to one another, (and) if you (Muslims of the whole world collectively) do not do so (i.e. become allies, as one united block with one Khalifah - chief Muslim ruler for the whole Muslim world to make victorious Allah's Religion of Islamic Monotheism), there will be Fitnah (wars, battles, polytheism, etc.) and oppression on earth, and a great mischief and corruption (appearance of polytheism). 8:73
        "If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor."

"Nothing protects the rights of the minority like the tyranny of the majority"

Comment

(other message became unbearably long.)

@your grieve towards being insulted.

Indeed, those who committed crimes used to laugh at those who believed.

And when they passed by them, they would exchange derisive glances.

And when they returned to their people, they would return jesting.

And when they saw them, they would say, "Indeed, those are truly lost."

But they had not been sent as guardians over them.

So Today those who believed are laughing at the disbelievers,

On adorned couches, observing.

Have the disbelievers [not] been rewarded [this Day] for what they used to do?

83:29 - 36

so you are fortunate to be on THIS end of it. would you rather be the one bullying and then getting fried in hell fire whilst the believers laugh at you?
          Last edited by عبد المنعم; 14-06-14, 03:48 AM.
          70 scholars issued fatawas that Imam Ahmad b. Hanbal should be executed! That was the popular opinion back then, don't be fooled by popular opinion today! - Ahmad Musa jibreel

Tawheed Series - click

Comment

Reciting Quran whilst trying to understand the meanings behind the ayahs as well as doing exatra nawafil acts is what will benefit you more than anti-Islamic convo or argumentation.
            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZVEydn3RKk

Comment

Same here. It's annoying that when you want to learn something you have to go through a bunch of hateful comments.

I was looking through Instagram yesterday with the hashtag Islam and there are people obsessed (not in a good way) with Islam and doing anything possible to make sure others view it in a negative way as well.

Comment

So? Look at the positive side. People try to demonize it yet it is still growing. Alhamdulilah.

Comment

Originally posted by AdenWaAbyan View Post
                  You'll get over it in sha allah. I used to get angry too but now i just laugh.
                  Dont read comments on vids and search up stuff on an islamic website, not google search or anything like that
                  this

and dont go on yahoo comments. that will make you go

__________________________________________________ _____________________________

please donate to the Ummah forum sadaqa jariya project. Click on the link for for more information, and to make a donation- https://www.justgiving.com/sadaqah-jariyah-project/

Comment

I never leave those comments when I see them without replying with Dawah. I feel that it is an Islamic responsibily to correct misguidance about Islam. I have had many successes Alhamdullilah.

Lack of Dawah is the cause of bad ideas about Islam from people as well as the sick acts from extremists that turn everyone against our deen.

Comment

Yeha i get that feeling too....but you gotta push on, and have sabr.
                      Allah is always watching [VIDEO]

How To Weep For The Fear Of Allah

Please remember to share these links with people you know so they can also benefit from them. :jkk:

Comment

Originally posted by Muslima London View Post
                        this

and dont go on yahoo comments. that will make you go
                        I've already installed comment blockers in all my browsers.

Comment

I've already installed comment blockers in all my browsers.
                          Go to any commnet section on anything to do with Islam and you got the worst trash on their posting, but not just Islam its with most stuff now days.
                          Allah is always watching [VIDEO]

How To Weep For The Fear Of Allah

Please remember to share these links with people you know so they can also benefit from them. :jkk:

Comment

Assalamualykum

Kuffar have always been the majority and now that there are more humans in general, it makes sense there are more enemies of Islaam in general. The Prophets(saw) had their entire societies against them, how do you think they felt? Allah even mentions in Qur'an:

(They continued preaching to their people) until, when the messengers despaired and were certain that they had been denied, there came to them Our victory, and whoever We willed was saved. And Our punishment cannot be repelled from the people who are criminals. http://quran.com/12/110

And let not their speech grieve you. Indeed, honor [due to power] belongs to Allah entirely. He is the Hearing, the Knowing. http://quran.com/10/65

And it was revealed to Noah that, "No one will believe from your people except those who have already believed, so do not be distressed by what they have been doing. http://quran.com/11/36

And when Moses returned to his people, angry and grieved, he said, "How wretched is that by which you have replaced me after [my departure]. Were you impatient over the matter of your Lord?" And he threw down the tablets and seized his brother by [the hair of] his head, pulling him toward him. [Aaron] said, "O son of my mother, indeed the people oppressed me and were about to kill me, so let not the enemies rejoice over me and do not place me among the wrongdoing people." http://quran.com/7/150

We know indeed the grief which their words cause you (O Muhammad SAW): it is not you that they deny, but it is the Verses (the Quran) of Allah that the Zalimun (polytheists and wrong-doers) deny. http://quran.com/6/33

Everyone gets frustrated at disbelievers sometimes, but Allah tells us:

Say, "O My servants who have transgressed against themselves [by sinning], do not despair of the mercy of Allah . Indeed, Allah forgives all sins. Indeed, it is He who is the Forgiving, the Merciful." http://quran.com/39/53
                            Last edited by |Sister|; 14-06-14, 02:48 PM.

Comment

Try buying actual books and learning away from that negative environment.

Besides the Prophet and the people that believed with him went through that and much more.

Have sabr, and ask Allah to guide them.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X