Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need some audio lessons to strengthen my Imaan and my fear of Allah!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need some audio lessons to strengthen my Imaan and my fear of Allah!

Assalamualykum

I feel my imaan has gone down, Shaytan is filling my mind with doubts, I fail to concentrate in prayers enough, I fail to fear Allah and Jahannam, I fail to always keep reminding myself about the love I have for Allah and our Prophet(Peace be upon him).

I really need a lot of fear, the fear that I will be among those 999 out 1000 people who will go to Jahannam.

Could you give me some mp3 source of Islamic lessons/lecture which will instill the fear of punishment in Akhira and strengthen my faith in Allah? I want to listen them when I'm walking, cooking or I'm on the train.

Jazakhallah khair

Re: Need some audio lessons to strengthen my Imaan and my fear of Allah!

http://www.youtube.com/results?searc...=fear+of+allah
    www.treasureofthescholars.wordpress.com

Comment

Re: Need some audio lessons to strengthen my Imaan and my fear of Allah!

Originally posted by SoulMuslim View Post
      Assalamualykum

I feel my imaan has gone down, Shaytan is filling my mind with doubts, I fail to concentrate in prayers enough, I fail to fear Allah and Jahannam, I fail to always keep reminding myself about the love I have for Allah and our Prophet(Peace be upon him).

I really need a lot of fear, the fear that I will be among those 999 out 1000 people who will go to Jahannam.

Could you give me some mp3 source of Islamic lessons/lecture which will instill the fear of punishment in Akhira and strengthen my faith in Allah? I want to listen them when I'm walking, cooking or I'm on the train.

Jazakhallah khair
      Wa Laikum Asalaam Wr Wb Brother,

Plenty of Audio lectures in English and Urdu are available from different scholars and some can be downloaded also.

http://www.talibeilm.com/media.html

May Allah make it easy for you and guide all of us towards the right path. Ameen

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
      X