Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it normal not know how to use this word?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it normal not know how to use this word?

I can't be the only one who doesn't know how to use this word. No matter how many times someone corrects me, i still get it wrong

is it I owe you, you owe me, who is the ower? instead i end up using lend/borrow/i need to give you/you need to give me etc, lol what is the correct way to use this word and how on earth do u remember?

Re: Is it normal not know how to use this word?

Originally posted by bismillaah View Post
    I can't be the only one who doesn't know how to use this word. No matter how many times someone corrects me, i still get it wrong

is it I owe you, you owe me, who is the ower? instead i end up using lend/borrow/i need to give you/you need to give me etc, lol what is the correct way to use this word and how on earth do u remember?
    I owe you (I have to give you smth)
    You owe me (You have to give me smth)

note:
    I owe you- used for recognising that the speaker is in debt due to a favor from somebody.
    You owe me- used to tell somebody that the speaker has done a favor for the other person.
    To the people who feel obligated to reply to every single thread even if with a lol:
    Not every thread demands [one's] input, some are more advanced than [one's] thinking, so read and learn.
    Others are of subjects [one] has discussed many times before [so] just read them to see how others feel about a subject.
    - AbuM

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
    X