Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

why do muslims care more about the kaaba than others being killed - we are a joke

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why do muslims care more about the kaaba than others being killed - we are a joke

Ya Muqallib Al-Quloob Thabbit Qalbi Alaa Deenik
    ( O changer of hearts, keep my heart steadfast on your deen)

www.treasureofthescholars.wordpress.com

Re: why do muslims care more about the kaaba than others being killed - we are a joke

Saudi policeman caught resting shoe on Kaaba, sparks media outrage
    What an absolute idiot that man was though, so disrespectful to even be leaning up against it so casually, never mind resting his foot on it too.

Obviously a non-believing phoney muslim if you ask me. a true believer would never have casually rested against it as if it were just some random wall.

Comment

Re: why do muslims care more about the kaaba than others being killed - we are a joke

Because we are desensitized to death we don't care unless someone close to us dies, as far as we are concerned these people are just stats. But that is unless of course a Muslim person is the culprit and non Muslims are the victims, people would be making takfir left and right, disowning the crime and going out to publicly condemn the acts. Plus with all these shootings going on murder is becoming too casual. And it's every man for himself. And apparently when people care about other people it's called humanitarianism unless of course your Muslim it's called terrorism. Everyone's afraid of having that label stuck on them and I believe have actually been brainwashed into believing that caring about fellow believers is over zealous and radical."how dare you weep for dying babies? You must Al qayder"
      Allah sent down his tranquillity upon him and supported him with angels you did not see and made the word of those who disbelieved the lowest, while the word of Allah - that is the highest. And Allah is Exalted in Might and Wise.

Comment

Is it wrong to be jealous of him?

Even a disrespectful one such as this guy had the opportunity to touch and be near the house of Allah while so many Muslims will never get the opportunity for hajj before their death.

Comment

Kudos.

You've explained this issue meticulously. I never thought from this angle.

We are highly self-centered people. Actually, we are lost in our own world and we've no time to think about others.
          Seriously.
          Last edited by arfatzafar; 29-05-14, 05:59 AM. Reason: ....

Comment

Probably because pride is a huge motivator and the kaba is a source of pride; which can be harnessed to create unity and thus save life.
            Please Re-update your Signature

Comment

Saudi Arabia Is full of Haram things now..My Father had went to do Ummrah and he said about a few blocks from the Kabaa they had and Islamic Book store where the Quran were placed on the floor. Astugfuallh I actually cried when I heard that. They are so many pickpocketers and people who try to scam you out of money when you are around the Kabaa...Judgement day is very near my friends...

Comment

Originally posted by Lowlife View Post
                Saudi Arabia Is full of Haram things now..My Father had went to do Ummrah and he said about a few blocks from the Kabaa they had and Islamic Book store where the Quran were placed on the floor. Astugfuallh I actually cried when I heard that. They are so many pickpocketers and people who try to scam you out of money when you are around the Kabaa...Judgement day is very near my friends...
                Yeah, my parents had their passports stolen and all their money. They would be stranded there if some kind Muslims never helped them.

And it was a stressful time for them. I had to help in getting them back to the uk.

But overall I think they enjoyed going apart from that whole situation.
                Ya Muqallib Al-Quloob Thabbit Qalbi Alaa Deenik
                ( O changer of hearts, keep my heart steadfast on your deen)

www.treasureofthescholars.wordpress.com

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                X