Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Crazy atheists freaking out at street preachers

Originally posted by blackarmour View Post
    I don't know but is it normal for atheists to jog bare feet in public places ?

Shoes are good thermal inductors. They stop the heat from getting to the head.

Just a tip maybe they can use.
    Duno I've seen a lot of barefoot people on my college campus so maybe it's popular in cali? usually people would leave their shoes off running between buildings or from the car to the dorm or things like that.

Comment

Re: Crazy atheists freaking out at street preachers

Originally posted by ioaisn View Post
      Why is it that everyone who doesn't follow a religion is often a bitter, violent and hateful person? Not many atheists I've met have been tolerant people.
      Unfortunately some people who claimed religions are sources of bigotry are more bigots themselves (some of these atheists). :(

It doesn't mean atheists are incapable of compassion, you know. They just have problems, allergy, perhaps phobia with religions and anything associated with "G*D".

I don't know but is it normal for atheists to jog bare feet in public places ?

Shoes are good thermal inductors. They stop the heat from getting to the head.
      Chinese people around me do this all the time and they're Buddhist, said it's good for reflexology.

I even walk and jog barefoot in places of nature..... making me closer to earth.
      Last edited by Ariadne; 29-05-14, 08:02 AM.
      :GB_bonesrock:
      And all the heavens go their way.... And only change is here to stay...

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
      X