Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The annual fithnah season has started !

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • The annual fithnah season has started !

    Summer is total fitnah here in the west. Might as well lock my self up inside and read quran all day. Dont bother going outside unless you want to walk whilst only looking at your feet. o.0

    People have no shame nowadays...

  • #2
    Re: The annual fithnah season has started !

    where do you live
    http://treasureofthescholars.wordpress.com/
    Perfect Handmade Cookies for your Dhikr Sessison
    http://s9.postimg.org/46cs0lqz3/bvita_jpg.jpg
    for all your sufism needs
    http://s2.postimg.org/tl4ep7qzp/image.jpg

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: The annual fithnah season has started !

      Originally posted by muslimboy764 View Post
      where do you live
      No, dont go there.

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: The annual fithnah season has started !

        Originally posted by Anomic Akhi View Post
        No, dont go there.
        why
        http://treasureofthescholars.wordpress.com/
        Perfect Handmade Cookies for your Dhikr Sessison
        http://s9.postimg.org/46cs0lqz3/bvita_jpg.jpg
        for all your sufism needs
        http://s2.postimg.org/tl4ep7qzp/image.jpg

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: The annual fithnah season has started !

          Originally posted by McDinky View Post
          Summer is total fitnah here in the west. Might as well lock my self up inside and read quran all day. Dont bother going outside unless you want to walk whilst only looking at your feet. o.0

          People have no shame nowadays...
          This is their country, their laws and their dress code. If you have so much trouble lowering your gaze maybe you should emigrate somewhere where this fitnah doesnt confront you.

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: The annual fithnah season has started !

            Originally posted by Anomic Akhi View Post
            This is their country, their laws and their dress code. If you have so much trouble lowering your gaze maybe you should emigrate somewhere where this fitnah doesnt confront you.
            No my mom wont allow that.

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: The annual fithnah season has started !

              I live in a Polish area and the 'fitnah' here is just unbearable. i prefer to just stay under my bed

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: The annual fithnah season has started !

                Originally posted by Anomic Akhi View Post
                This is their country, their laws and their dress code. If you have so much trouble lowering your gaze maybe you should emigrate somewhere where this fitnah doesnt confront you.
                Can I move over to your place? Ill bring some halal hotdogs and we can have a barbecue :P

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: The annual fithnah season has started !

                  Originally posted by Aslan80 View Post
                  I live in a Polish area and the 'fitnah' here is just unbearable. i prefer to just stay under my bed
                  ^this brother understands me! *brofist*

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: The annual fithnah season has started !

                    Originally posted by McDinky View Post
                    Can I move over to your place? Ill bring some halal hotdogs and we can have a barbecue :P
                    I just lower my gaze

                    Comment

                    Collapse

                    Edit this module to specify a template to display.

                    Working...
                    X