Salafi's trolling at masjid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Salafi's trolling at masjid

Sometimes when am praying at masjid some of these salafi's man can't keep their feet away. Tryna do feet to feet even though I don't wanna, throughout their whole salah ther just concentrating on feet to feet lol. I move my feet away but they just keep coming for more.

Idk buh I think their trolling.

they need to go back to basic Quran and sunnut

Re: Salafi's trolling at masjid

aint we supposed to keep the gaps closed and the rows straight to prevent shaytan?

Comment

While praying in congregation, should we stand foot to foot or shoulder to shoulder?

Praise be to Allaah.

The correct view is that in the rows of prayer, we should stand shoulder to shoulder and foot to foot.

Al-Bukhaari, may Allaah have mercy on him, narrated (683) from Anas that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Make your rows straight, for I can see you from behind my back.”

Anas said: “so each of us would stand with his shoulder against his neighbour’s shoulder and his foot against his foot.”

Al-Bukhaari (may Allaah have mercy on him) gave this chapter the title: “Chapter on standing shoulder to shoulder and foot to foot.”

He said: al-Nu’maan ibn Basheer said: “I saw people standing with their ankles against their neighbours’ ankle.”

Shaykh ‘Abd al-‘Azeem al-Abaadi said: he said in al-Ta’leeq al-Mughni: These ahaadeeth clearly indicate the importance of making the rows straight, which is part of the perfection of prayer; they indicate that people should not stand back (from the row) or in front of (the row), and that they should stand shoulder to shoulder, foot to foot and knee to knee with their neighbours. But nowadays this Sunnah is being ignored! If someone does this nowadays the people shy away from him like zebras! Verily to Allaah we belong and unto Him is our return.

(‘Awn al-Ma’bood, 2/256)

The shoulder: is the place where the upper arm joins the body.

The ankle: is the bone which protrudes at the side of the foot.

And Allaah knows best.

http://islamqa.info/en/6238

Comment

Wobblers man

Comment

Originally posted by muqallid View Post
          Wobblers man

I have been called a wobbler too you know, and i know what it means, and I find it unacceptable, and what is that name for? Those who are presumed to be wahabbi.....and what is one of Allah azza wa jals names?

SubhanAllah.

Comment

Originally posted by Slave4akhirah View Post
            I have been called a wobbler too you know, and i know what it means, and I find it unacceptable, and what is that name for? Those who are presumed to be wahabbi.....and what is one of Allah azza wa jals names?

SubhanAllah.
            U need to go back to basic Quran and sunnut bro

Comment

U need to go back to basic Quran and sunnut bro

Of course, we all do, there is no two ways about this. Nobody is perfect in deen here.

Appreciate the reminder.

BarakAllahu feek.

(im not a brother, and it clearly says so)

Comment

It's no biggie. Just adapt.

And whatever you have of favor - it is from Allah. Then when adversity touches you, to Him you cry for help

[an-Nahl 16:53].

Comment

Sometimes when am praying at masjid some of these salafi's man can't keep their feet away. Tryna do feet to feet even though I don't wanna, throughout their whole salah ther just concentrating on feet to feet lol. I move my feet away but they just keep coming for more.

Idk buh I think their trolling.

they need to go back to basic Quran and sunnut
                  I know what you mean. There should be some contact but if the Masjid isn't busy then it's hard to always maintain contact throughout the Salah. We should be concentrating on the Salah and not rubbing up against the brothers next to you.

One of these days I'm just going to wait till the Salah ends, get up and loudly say stop rubbing against me I'm not gay and then go and sit somewhere else. That might be the only thing that stops this weird fetish they have.

Comment

Originally posted by Anomic Akhi View Post
                    One of these days I'm just going to wait till the Salah ends, get up and loudly say stop rubbing against me I'm not gay and then go and sit somewhere else. That might be the only thing that stops this weird fetish they have.
                    Stop projecting

Comment

someone is trolling here, that is for sure
                      FOLLOW THE NEW BLOG - GINGERBEARDMAN - Muslim, father, husband, writer, defender of ginger rights!

www.facebook.com/outreach4Islam - Outreach4Islam have been working together in Leicester, calling the not yet Muslims to Islam since 2006.

Comment

Originally posted by Anomic Akhi View Post
                        I know what you mean. There should be some contact but if the Masjid isn't busy then it's hard to always maintain contact throughout the Salah. We should be concentrating on the Salah and not rubbing up against the brothers next to you.

yes there is some difference of opinion on this matter, but I assume you have researched it, and found there is no validity in the stance of being foot to foot before you would do something so harsh?

if so, please show the rest of us, so we can stop making this mistake of following the direct narrations for this matter of perfecting our salaah?
                        FOLLOW THE NEW BLOG - GINGERBEARDMAN - Muslim, father, husband, writer, defender of ginger rights!

www.facebook.com/outreach4Islam - Outreach4Islam have been working together in Leicester, calling the not yet Muslims to Islam since 2006.

Comment

it's normal to have proper ranks when starting salah, but in the middle of salah you should have better things to do like concentrating than checking your neighbour's feet

it is also normal for the ranks to be a bit disorganised during salah
                          My Blog http://historyeyesopened.tumblr.com/ Watch out sister Nousername :o
                          Ummah forum mentality depiction by BBC (warning) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LS37SNYjg8w

Comment

Originally posted by Outreach4Islam View Post
                            someone is trolling here, that is for sure
                            Yh da wobbies

its in da Fred title

Comment

Originally posted by Massilia View Post
                              but in the middle of salah you should have better things to do like concentrating than checking your neighbour's feet
                              You're right, but they like to do some benchmarking.
                              "Woe be to the ignorant person once for not learning. Woe be to the scholar a thousand times for not practicing." - Al-Ghazali

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X