Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is everything so hard for me?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Re: Why is everything so hard for me?

    I was very angry yesterday and was wondering why everything was so hard for me.

    But then as I was walking, I saw a young man using one of those double canes that really old people use, and the reason he was using it was because he had no feeling in the lower portions of his legs.

    That's when I stopped feeling bad for myself.
    www.treasureofthescholars.wordpress.com

    Comment


    • #32
      Re: Why is everything so hard for me?

      Originally posted by Grimmjow View Post
      I was very angry yesterday and was wondering why everything was so hard for me.

      But then as I was walking, I saw a young man using one of those double canes that really old people use, and the reason he was using it was because he had no feeling in the lower portions of his legs.

      That's when I stopped feeling bad for myself.
      I have a disabled son who had regular hospital treatments and I used to say how much time it took etc etc and then I saw a little boy who had a condition where he needed blood transfusions every other day virtually

      Comment


      • #33
        Re: Why is everything so hard for me?

        it's the 20s crisis you are not alone

        Comment


        • #34
          Re: Why is everything so hard for me?

          Benefits of Calamities

          http://islamqa.info/en/21631

          Comment


          • #35
            Re: Why is everything so hard for me?

            Originally posted by LailaTheMuslim View Post
            From merely passing the first year of uni to establishing prayer, life is just inhumanely hard on me, and not within my grasp

            I cannot get simple things just right, but it wasnt always like this

            there was once upon a time where i had good grades, my duaas wre always answered, and i was a perfectionist in salaah

            now its the total opposite

            i see it in other users who are also in difficulties...damn what happened?
            :salams:
            There can be 2 extrmes,
            1) You are far from Allah, and you're neglecting him, HE is neglecting you,
            2) You are so close to HIM, that HE loves testing you
            Bandon say dil naa lagao sirf Allah say lagao.

            Comment


            • #36
              Re: Why is everything so hard for me?

              Originally posted by AbulUthman View Post
              :salams:
              There can be 2 extrmes,
              1) You are far from Allah, and you're neglecting him, HE is neglecting you,
              2) You are so close to HIM, that HE loves testing you
              i hope its not the first one but i am scared it might be

              Comment


              • #37
                Re: Why is everything so hard for me?

                I feel a lot like you.

                It is like no matter how hard you try you can never be what you want to be.
                Ya Muqallib Al-Quloob Thabbit Qalbi Alaa Deenik
                ( O changer of hearts, keep my heart steadfast on your deen)

                www.treasureofthescholars.wordpress.com

                Comment


                • #38
                  Re: Why is everything so hard for me?

                  I'm sure you all have something unique about you that excels somebody else.

                  Don't be so down on yourself.
                  And whatever you have of favor - it is from Allah. Then when adversity touches you, to Him you cry for help

                  [an-Nahl 16:53].

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Re: Why is everything so hard for me?

                    Originally posted by LailaTheMuslim View Post
                    i hope its not the first one but i am scared it might be
                    :insha: it's the second one !
                    Bandon say dil naa lagao sirf Allah say lagao.

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Re: Why is everything so hard for me?

                      Originally posted by LailaTheMuslim View Post
                      i hope its not the first one but i am scared it might be
                      Sister, the fact that you are scared is a good sign.

                      Ibn Mas'ood (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: "The believer sees his sin as a mountain beneath which he is sitting and which he fears may fall down upon him. The rebellious person sees his sin as a fly which passes in front of his nose and he swats it away…" (Reported by al-Bukhaari, 6308)

                      Comment

                      Collapse

                      Edit this module to specify a template to display.

                      Working...
                      X