Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Almost got attacked by anjem coward-rys crew today

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Almost got attacked by anjem coward-rys crew today

    i was outside talking to my area's policing sergeant in terms of a few break ins that people had recently in our street, i was later approached by his cronies and was called a munafiq and so on for talking to a copper. These manz r a joke.

    all they do is sit on their backsides in eateries and with the latest gadgets they go around ridiculing other people like they r perfcect

  • #2
    Re: Almost got attacked by anjem coward-rys crew today

    what was your response

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Almost got attacked by anjem coward-rys crew today

      Did you ask him how he manages to live off the state without having to look for a job?

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Almost got attacked by anjem coward-rys crew today

        Originally posted by Dream- View Post
        what was your response
        Told em to do one

        Originally posted by YOLO View Post
        Did you ask him how he manages to live off the state without having to look for a job?
        He was not there. And as per living of the state I don't know

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Almost got attacked by anjem coward-rys crew today

          sure

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Almost got attacked by anjem coward-rys crew today

            Originally posted by MuslimSoljah View Post
            Told em to do one

            He was not there. And as per living of the state I don't know

            would've been smarter to ask them how talking to an officer makes you a munafiq

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Almost got attacked by anjem coward-rys crew today

              Anjem's crew live i n Warwickshire now?
              Allah is always watching [VIDEO]

              How To Weep For The Fear Of Allah

              Please remember to share these links with people you know so they can also benefit from them. :jkk:

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Almost got attacked by anjem coward-rys crew today

                Muslim Soljah for some reason, I don't believe you and think you just made this up?
                "The objective behind Shari'ah is to liberate individuals from his desires in order to be a true Abd (slave) of Allah and that is the legitimate Maslaha... Violating the Shari'ah under the pretext of following Maqasid al-Shari'ah is like the one who cares about the spirit without the body and since the body without the spirit is useless therefore the spirit without the body is useless too." ~ Imam Shatibi - The greatest intellectual founder of Maqasid al-Shari'ah

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Almost got attacked by anjem coward-rys crew today

                  Originally posted by Salman Al-Farsi View Post
                  Muslim Soljah for some reason, I don't believe you and think you just made this up?
                  not good to doubt a brother's word tsk tsk

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Almost got attacked by anjem coward-rys crew today

                    You are back to your trolling business? :rotfl:

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Almost got attacked by anjem coward-rys crew today

                      I know, I am sorry MuslimSolja. I should have really made excuses.

                      all 20 of Anjam's followers recieved stress signal on their flash gadgets of a naive brother being misguided by the evil Met Police so they travelled all the way from Luton to the rescue.

                      Not a very good excuse, it makes MS look ungrateful.

                      Here is a better one.

                      MuslimSolja was casually talking to the local seargent about the break-ins whilst a team of innocent TJ brothers were on their Ghasht! They eagerly waited for MJ to finish his important meeting with the local sergeant, politely approaching him and asking if he would like to attend the local mosque for Bayaan. MS confused the innocent TJ brothers with the AC boys and did a runner. The local police Sergeant also found the whole incident very amusing!
                      Last edited by Salman Al-Farsi; 01-05-14, 11:15 AM.
                      "The objective behind Shari'ah is to liberate individuals from his desires in order to be a true Abd (slave) of Allah and that is the legitimate Maslaha... Violating the Shari'ah under the pretext of following Maqasid al-Shari'ah is like the one who cares about the spirit without the body and since the body without the spirit is useless therefore the spirit without the body is useless too." ~ Imam Shatibi - The greatest intellectual founder of Maqasid al-Shari'ah

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Almost got attacked by anjem coward-rys crew today

                        Anjem's crew live i n Warwickshire now?
                        nah, I'm not in Warwickshire ATM

                        Originally posted by Salman Al-Farsi View Post
                        Muslim Soljah for some reason, I don't believe you and think you just made this up?
                        it's ok u don't have to

                        Originally posted by Salman Al-Farsi View Post
                        I know, I am sorry MuslimSolja. I should have really made excuses.

                        all 20 of Anjam's followers recieved stress signal on their flash gadgets of a naive brother being misguided by the evil Met Police so they travelled all the way from Luton to the rescue.

                        Not a very good excuse, it makes MS look ungrateful.

                        Here is a better one.

                        MuslimSolja was casually talking to the local seargent about the break-ins whilst a team of innocent TJ brothers were on their Ghasht! They eagerly waited for MJ to finish his important meeting with the local sergeant, politely approaching him and asking if he would like to attend the local mosque for Bayaan. MS confused the innocent TJ brothers with the AC boys and did a runner. The local police Sergeant also found the whole incident very amusing!
                        maybe

                        Comment

                        Collapse

                        Edit this module to specify a template to display.

                        Working...
                        X