E = mc^2 is Shirk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: E = mc^2 is Shirk

i think eisntien stole that theory from someone else anyway. it was edison i think
    www.treasureofthescholars.wordpress.com

Comment

well we now know that the universe is finite (based on Higgs theory) so energy was created through the singularity

bit very good point. never thought of it like that
      DO NOT PRIVATE MESSAGE IF YOU DON'T KNOW ME.

Comment

Originally posted by Muslimman3 View Post
        True, this is why I wanted to know,if you add the condition that if Allah wishes he can make any scientific law void, can this remove the shirky element of the law.
        E = mc2 shows that matter can make energy and energy can make matter. 1st law of Thermodynamics says that nothing (matter or energy) can be created nor destroyed, it can only transform... To be honest, dunno if they have any innate link between each other lol. I just quoted what the Sheikh wrote in the book.
        No you don't need to add for men. Energy can neither be created or destroyed is a fact for creation as perceived in our current state. But it's a fact for matter in the universe. It has no relation to Allah (swt) power. Allah (swt) can create and destroy as he wishes. Don't go mental abt it
        Last edited by in_exile; 28-04-14, 11:47 PM.
        FEAR ALLAH (SWT) AS HE DESERVES TO BE FEARED!!!
        OH Allah help your slaves in As Sham
        Donate to syria.
        *Sisters please do not rep or PM me as my wife will kill me so rep her instead*

Comment

einstein,s some theories have proven wrong recently.so his every theory must not be believed like something divine

Comment

Seriously people something can't be shirk if its not absolute! Science is not absolute its a process -------- observation, hypothesis, prediction, test ------- start again and again to perfect and get a working model.

Even the best theories out there are not complete, hence its all an ongoing process which is trying to workout the mechanics of the Universe and creation. Anybody that claims that science is absolute doesn't understand it and pure science (pure of human motives and emotions) has no conflict with religion.

Its a system to understand creation and fathom the intricacies of all things big and small - if looked at the right way with sound understanding science can lead to the conclusion that there is an All Intelligent Designer/Creator of the Universe.

My two cents
            ‘If only I had done such-and-such, then such-and-such would have happened.’ Rather you should say, ‘Qaddara Allah wa ma sha a fa’ala (Allah decrees, and what He wills He does),’ for (the words) ‘If only’ open the door to the Shaytan.” (Narrated by Muslim).

Comment

Originally posted by Abu 'Abdullaah View Post
              Orbit of what?
              The solar system orbits the center of our galaxy. 1 full orbit is called the galactic year.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Galactic_year

Comment

Working...
              X