Suicide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suicide

I truly feel my days are numbered, I have been contemplating suicide for a while. I have tried to kill myself 4 times. Many days have gone committing Haram. I don't know where I went wrong in life I lived a very bad life I try to go to allah but keep on committing they same sins again. I haven't gone without a few years where I haven't cried at night. There is so many things wrong with me I don't know where to start my family has gave up on me both my brother and sister are successful I'm the black sheep in the family only thing that has kept me alive is my mom I can't see her praying for me. I don't see my leaving this cycle I have so many things wrong I am a addict I have diabetes i have bipolar I have OCD i'm 200,000 dollars in debt so much has been done to me and so much I have done. I try to follow a tarika but i go back to committing sins.

Re: Suicide

dont suicide... u can change urself... if u suicide u will go to hell... just pray to Allah for his mercy... he will give u a patch.. u gotta try hard man... 200000 dollars.. get a job and do a bussiness at the same time....like do ur job at day.. and do a business at night... that way ull earn a lot... when i mean businness i mean target ccertain people.. find out what they like.. buy it and sell stuff to them for a price like maybe 20% more .. ull earn a lot.. give te mone to ur mom and tell her not to give u back unless its an emergency or unless u reach 200000

Comment

Its my Past that haunts me plus drug that im addicted too I have committed every sin possible except shirk I want to find Allah but my mood swings my past my past I have nightmares Im tired of Allah giving me so much and then turning my back on him when thing get good

Comment

Originally posted by Lowlife View Post
        I truly feel my days are numbered, I have been contemplating suicide for a while. I have tried to kill myself 4 times. Many days have gone committing Haram. I don't know where I went wrong in life I lived a very bad life I try to go to allah but keep on committing they same sins again. I haven't gone without a few years where I haven't cried at night. There is so many things wrong with me I don't know where to start my family has gave up on me both my brother and sister are successful I'm the black sheep in the family only thing that has kept me alive is my mom I can't see her praying for me. I don't see my leaving this cycle I have so many things wrong I am a addict I have diabetes i have bipolar I have OCD i'm 200,000 dollars in debt so much has been done to me and so much I have done. I try to follow a tarika but i go back to committing sins.
        Do not kill yourself.

Your mother is praying for you , why hurt her like this ?

Start Praying your salah 5 times a day and seek repentance from Allah ( swt ) for your sins. Never underestimate the mercy of Allah ( swt ). Allah ( swt ) will find a way for you.

Comment

Its my Past that haunts me plus drug that im addicted too I have committed every sin possible except shirk I want to find Allah but my mood swings my past my past I have nightmares Im tired of Allah giving me so much and then turning my back on him when thing get good
          Brother , Allah ( swt ) will keep on forgiving you till you have believe in Him and his mercy. You will get tired of your sins but Allah ( swt ) will never get tired of forgiving. Do not listen to satan , keep repenting .

Comment

There is no imam or shiek or a masjid around my house where I can go talk to a Imam. I truly don't know where to go from here I try to pray it only works for a day or two then my thoughts return

Comment

Your still breathing,

Allah is still beating your heart for a reason,

Is there any situation where mankind cannot get out of? No...

do you know why? Because we have the most powerful weapon, It can change destiny, It can defy all odds, and it can bring about miracles.

Its called Du'aa.
              La illaha ilallah

Comment

There is no imam or shiek or a masjid around my house where I can go talk to a Imam. I truly don't know where to go from here I try to pray it only works for a day or two then my thoughts return
                Allah loves the people who sin, then get back up, then sin, then get back up, then sin again, and they get back up again..
                La illaha ilallah

Comment

:salams

Everything in this life will pass away and this debt will mean nothing. All you have is your imaan so keep it close.

If you are an addict on top of being bipolar I seriously suggest you check into a hospital immediately as this is extremely dangerous. It might be what is making you have suicidal thoughts. Adding extra chemicals to your body (like drugs) seriously messes up your moods, and bipolar disorder messes with your hormone levels as well. Those added together are a recipe for sadness and despair. Please get into rehab as soon as possible so they can stabilize your mood.

Also remember that Allah loves to forgive and there is no haraam that you can do that He will not forgive. He orders His servants to never despair in His mercy, because He is the Most merciful. He never runs out and He doesn't hold grudges as people do, so you can return to Him again and again. As long as you are breathing you have chances to change your path and create a happier life for yourself. if you suicide you'll run out of chances. And every minute you live, is a minute that you have to do extra good deeds and extra dhikr and extra salat. Those will help you on al-qiyama, when there will be no pain or sadness for the believer.

Humans get tired and upset and depressed, and they have a hard time understanding each other. We get worn out. But Allah never gets tired or depressed, and He will never give up on you. And all humans commit sins, that is part of being human. No human is perfect. We were not made to never commit sins, we were made to recognize Allah and ask Him for forgiveness when we do make sins.

Also remember that nobody ever made progress without making mistakes. There is no reason to be so sad over having debt, because it can always be handled later. As for being an addict, there is a cure for every disease, you only need to be patient. Diabetes can be handled easily with exercise, good food, enough sleep and taking your meds on time, same goes for bipolar. Nothing is ever as bad as we think it is, but we can't see it because we are obsessed with our problems. So forget about all the things wrong in your life and focus on what you want for the future.

Create a month plan, a small goal, and then try to reach that goal. After that, you can add a new small goal for the next month, and so on. I would suggest starting with some counseling and going to a rehab center asap.

http://www.makedua.com/display_dua.php?sectionid=34

Dua for Anxiety and Sorrow - recite these whenever you remember

‘O Allaah, I take refuge in You from anxiety and sorrow, weakness and laziness, miserliness and cowardice, the burden of debts and from being over powered by men.’

‘O Allaah, I am Your servant, son of Your servant, son of Your maidservant, my forelock is in Your hand, Your command over me is forever executed and Your decree over me is just. I ask You by every name belonging to You which You name Yourself with, or revealed in Your Book, or You taught to any of Your creation, or You have preserved in the knowledge of the unseen with You, that You make the Qur’aan the life of my heart and the light of my breast, and a departure for my sorrow and a release for my anxiety.’

Comment

I been to the hospital 4 times this past 5 months I'm tired of meds I just take them sometime they help sometime they don't. I don't know where to begin on asking allah swt for forgiveness

Comment

I been to the hospital 4 times this past 5 months I'm tired of meds I just take them sometime they help sometime they don't. I don't know where to begin on asking allah swt for forgiveness
                      Allah (SWT) doesn't ask you to do much akhi, He will take care of everything, He just requires TAWBAH...

Tawbah literally means to come back, to return somewhere.

make Tawbah to Allah, return to Allah
                      La illaha ilallah

Comment

How many times can you make tawbah and commit the same sin again and make tawbah again then commit the same sin again. You have no clue what I put my family through

Comment

It is easy, tell Allah what you did wrong and say "forgive me because only You can forgive". And keep repeating that. It's not difficult to talk to Allah, He is closer to you than the veins in your neck (He said this in Qur'an).

50:16 And We have already created man and know what his soul whispers to him, and We are closer to him than [his] jugular vein

Also, meds aren't there to make you perfect. They aren't magic and won't make you happy all the time. Bipolar disorder affects the mood-regulating hormones, and the medication given to you tries to balance those again. It doesn't mean you'll never be sad, because normal people get sad and stressed. You do need to keep taking them though, because without them your moods will destabilize and become erratic, and that will make you feel miserable and might even drive you to commit suicide. And the Prophet(saw) ordered Muslims to take medicine if it's available. You can read more about it here http://www.healthline.com/bipolar-di...-and-the-brain

And if the drug you are addicted to has any opioids in it, then know that this is a major cause of suicide among people. When I had to take morphine when I was hospitalized for surgery, just coming down off of one dose made me suicidal and I've never had such thoughts in my entire life. Any kind of opiate or opioid is extremely dangerous and should never ever be taken by someone with mood disorders like bipolar. http://www.drugabuse.gov/publication...ect-brain-body

Allah told us when we are sad, we should read His reminders in Qur'an. If you are really sad right now maybe there is a bro here who might skype with you or something. But I suggest reading the Qur'an, all of the promises that Allah has given to those who remain patient. We are all tested with a unique test, and Allah doesn't test anyone with more than they can handle. It is obvious that Allah knows you are strong, by giving you such a strong test.

2:286 Allah burdens not a person beyond his scope. He gets reward for that (good) which he has earned, and he is punished for that (evil) which he has earned. "Our Lord! Punish us not if we forget or fall into error, our Lord! Lay not on us a burden like that which You did lay on those before us (Jews and Christians); our Lord! Put not on us a burden greater than we have strength to bear. Pardon us and grant us Forgiveness. Have mercy on us. You are our Maula (Patron, Suppor-ter and Protector, etc.) and give us victory over the disbelieving people.

Sahih Bukhari book 70 hadith 544

Narrated 'Aisha: (the wife of the Prophet) Allah's Apostle said, "No calamity befalls a Muslim but that Allah expiates some of his sins because of it, even though it were the prick he receives from a thorn."

Sahih Bukhari book 70 hadith 545

Narrated Abu Sa'id Al-Khudri and Abu Huraira: The Prophet said, "No fatigue, nor disease, nor sorrow, nor sadness, nor hurt, nor distress befalls a Muslim, even if it were the prick he receives from a thorn, but that Allah expiates some of his sins for that."

How many times can you make tawbah and commit the same sin again and make tawbah again then commit the same sin again. You have no clue what I put my family through
                          Allah loves tawba and you can make tawba as many times as you want as long as you are alive

Comment

Your family can get sick of you, your friends, your relatives, EVEN you can get sick of yourself, and realize maybe this guy is good for nothing....

but never mistake...

ALLAH NEVER EVER EVER GETS SICK OF YOU, THE MORE YOU ASK THE MORE HE LOVES IT,

Allah (SWT) said

The Prophet (sal Allahu alayhi wa sallam) said: “Allah, Blessed and Exalted is He, says, ‘O son of Adam, as long as you call on Me, I shall forgive you of what you have done, and think nothing of it. O son of Adam, even if your sins were to reach up to the clouds in the sky, and then you were to ask for My forgiveness, I would forgive you and think nothing of it. O son of Adam, even if you were to come to Me with sins nearly as great as the earth, and then you were to meet Me after death, not worshipping anything besides Me, I would bring you forgiveness nearly as great as the earth.’” [Tirmidhi]

and plus I got your back, I'm right here making du'a for you. so Count me as one of the people who care and love you bro.
                            La illaha ilallah

Comment

Then try both medications as well as listening to surah al baqarah recitations.Start doing exercises that helps in clearing of extra drugs from body.Start with small steps at first...like work on your job...it ll not only help in removing debt but also keeps your mind busy away from sins.Once you get stable in job...work on extra...but dont jump on extra work rightaway...slowly.Dont over burden your mind with extra thoughts of what will happen..just continue your efforts.InshAllah a time ll come when you ll look behind and thank Allah for going through a bad time and improved in experience.

Suicide is no solution.Allah never tests a person more than the level of his faith and the burden he /she couldnt carry.If you re passing through such acsevere test...it means something big (assignment from Allah ) is ahead for you...if you pass it with faith.
                              ".......He giveth and spendeth (of His bounty) as He pleaseth. But the revelation that cometh to thee from Allah increaseth in most of them (kuffar) their obstinate rebellion and blasphemy.Amongst them we have placed enmity and hatred till the Day of Judgment. Every time they kindle the fire of war, Allah doth extinguish it;but they (ever) strive to do mischief on earth. And Allah loveth not those who do mischief."(5:64)

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X