Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The cult of Harun Yahya

Originally posted by |Sister| View Post
    Brothers and sisters should realize that just because this man is against darwinism, that doesn't make him correct in his information. Many of the things he claims are incorrect. He should not use science to back up his theories if he cannot apply it correctly. He makes statements without scientific evidence to back up his claims, then makes creationist claims based on those false statements.

Anyone who mentions his past crimes has had their website banned in turkey and he's even pressed charges to shut them up. On top of this is all his claims against the laws of Allah, such as no hijab and music being halaal.

Listening to music and not wearing hijab doesn't make someone a kaafir, but declaring the haraam to be halaal or declaring that the fard is not required is an act of kufr. No one has the right to declare that fard acts are not fard, and those who do should be shunned and never listened to again for any reason. Their testimony should never be taken and under sharia they would be branded among the liars.

He is not a scholar, he's a televangelist who misguides the Muslims to make money. He has no islamic education at all. His degree is in philosophy, not even biology or physics which is what he spends most of his time talking about.

Another thing I have noticed is that on all of his websites, he promotes himself by putting a halo of light behind his head, similar to how jesus is portrayed in his paintings. He always makes an effort to make each of his photos look powerful and majestic, striking sultry poses with sun glasses and business suits; and he goes out of his way to compliment himself, his efforts at "educating the blind secularists" and his "knowledge" often. Each of his websites has dramatic music playing in the background as well. These are not the traits of a pious scholar or even a pious layman, as was described to us by the Prophet(Saw). A person knowledgeable in deen would be humble.

He has a silver tongue and woos people easily, and people love to take his "side" because he is a Muslim that is against evolution, but the enemy of your enemy is not always your ally. Remember that and be careful who you take knowledge from.

I'll rep you next time, :jkk: for this
    La illaha ilallah

Comment

This concept portrayed by Harun Yahya and held by others belong to a philosophical group known as Sofastaa'iyyah. They believe that nothing is real other than Allah. One must ask them that if you were hit by a rock on your head, do you really feel the pain, or was the pain just an illusion in your head? If everything created is an illusion, what would be the purpose behind creating such a complex universe?

Whatever the case, discussions such as these have no bearing on our deen. Whether we believe life is an illusion or that it is real, we will have to face Allah and give an account for all our actions.
      I disagree with the first part, the pain is actually an illusion, it is just the brain that sends signals to the organ, and it pains.
      If the brain receptor cells dont then, then we feel no pain, and that is what we call as adaption.
      And the painkiller used suppress the receptor cells which removes the pain.

But me defending this point doesnt mean im supporting this harun yahya pjilosophy of everything being an illusion.
      Illusion is the pleasure gained by this world, and real is the pleasure of being pleased and being grateful for this life to allah

And last part of the quote above is enough.
      www.treasureofthescholars.wordpress.com

Comment

Originally posted by |Sister| View Post
        His views on biology are ridiculous and make absolutely no sense. Aside from that, adnan oktar (which is harun yahya's real name) believes that sodomy with unmarried women is not a crime punishable in Islaam, and that hijab is not required, both of which are denying a law of Allah, which is a type of kufr. May Allah guide the man.
        Astaghfirullah. Thats all i can say.
        The damage has been done to me eyes.

Warning dont click on the link. Fitna tun nisa

Ameen.
        Never have I dealt with anything more difficult than my own soul, which sometime helps me and sometime opposes me

Comment

I used to enjoy watching harun yahya and the last days on islam channel

I still don't know who he actually is

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
          X