Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do you view a military coalition of Sunni and Shia?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: How do you view a military coalition of Sunni and Shia?

Originally posted by Islam3333 View Post
    lol
    What a suspicious thing to get angry over, don't you think? All shi'a get angry when someone leaves their cult. I left the cult 6 or 7 years ago and haven't looked back.

Comment

Originally posted by |Sister| View Post
      What a suspicious thing to get angry over, don't you think? All shi'a get angry when someone leaves their cult. I left the cult 6 or 7 years ago and haven't looked back.
      MashAllah sister that you came to the correct path of Islam.
      I write novels for posts. Beware. :mujahida:

Ummah Forum seems pretty black and white. Was thinking of offering Skittles as Dawah to introduce a rainbow.

Comment

Originally posted by Constant Hope View Post
        My point is this, you unite with them to get rid of the kaffirs and Zionists and then you can deal with them for what they've done without problems from the kaffir fighting against you both. This is also how it'll be done when the Djaal returns. The Christians and Muslims unite against his army of followers, and then we fight with the Christians based on what I've previously read. Apologies if that information is incorrect.
        : )))) my brother the battle in al shaam is a battle between islam and kufr, not muslim vs muslim. akhee the nusayriyah are not muslim, the rawafidh are not muslim, so how can we unite with them?subhan Allah you know when we are commanded to hold on tight to the rope of Allah and not be divided, this is for the muslims who adhere to sunnah in unity, this does not mean we should unite with other deviant sects.after the zionists and other kuffar, the biggest enemies of muslims are shiy'a..no one other than the ahlus sunnah is commited to jihad feesabilillah ! we are the ones doing jihad: in afghanistan,chechnya, iraq, syria, somalia, philippines, mali. do we see any shiy'a? any shiy'a on the battlefield ? any qadiani fools(jihad is not part of their aqeedah btw) any other sects doing jihad? never. why would deviated people ever want to do something as honourable as jihad, when even majority of ahlus sunnah(with proper aqeedah) are not participating in it?
        They say you contradicted the sayings of the shuyookh
        And they don't mind contradicting the Furqan

I contradicted the sayings of the shuyookh
        For you have contradicted the one who came with the Qur'an

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
        X