Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bottling up emotions, bad character, dull life

Salams,

I have realized that when im frustrated and angered and when this all bottles up, I find it impossible to control my character.

With my siblings I just got angry something which i woulnd't have done.

I feel like im not respected and now that my parents see how i behave I should just give up trying or else ill be a hyopcrite :(

I dont know if im going helpless but my life is so dull.. im a uni student at holidays now and im at home most of the time... i get tired so easily and im not motivated to go out alot :(

I bottle up alot of emotions and fears and sometimes when for instance my siblings fristrate me i get easily angered, this is on bad days i can be ok too

Bottling up emotions, bad character, dull life

Salam, when you feel like your emotions and anger are bottling up, go and do wudhu straight away, it will ease the anger inshaAllah and read Quran/Or pray..
    The Messenger of Allah ﷺ said: “It will be said to the companion of the Qur’an: ‘Read, and ascend, and recite as you used to recite in the [previous] world, for your status will be according to the last verse that you recite.’” [At-Tirmidhi (2914) and Abu Dawood (1464)]

Comment

Re: Bottling up emotions, bad character, dull life

Originally posted by iRepIslam View Post
      Salam, when you feel like your emotions and anger are bottling up, go and do wudhu straight away, it will ease the anger inshaAllah and read Quran/Or pray..
      Yes that is very helpful. Plus go out more and smell fresh air. Keep yourself busy I remember how my state was when I was home all day every day alone. It won't help. Pray inside pray outside eat out visit friends and family. Invite others. Stay busy.

Comment

Re: Bottling up emotions, bad character, dull life

Wassalam

This should keep your anger in check :- Think how much we sin and yet Allah forgives us and doesnt show us His wrath immediately. Dont we also want for others what we want for ourselves? Of course we do. Now put this into perspective and wish for your siblings what you wish for yourself -be patient, exercise control over your anger and see the lighter side of life.

Look also what is there that is making you stressed, and work on that. Insha'allah , with effort, you will become a nicer person to live with.

Try not to bottle up feelings, if you can confide into some one, your parents, etc, that would be great.

Hadhrat Ali (Radiallahu anhu)

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
        X