Halal Job

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Halal Job

Salaam. What does Islam say about having a halal job and having a halal source of income as compared with a haram source ? Let me know. Thanks.

Re: Halal Job

Do you work Alex?

Comment

Praise be to Allah and peace be upon the Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him). I bear witness that there is no god but Allah alone with no partner with Him. I also bear witness that Muhammad is His Servant and Messenger.

By the Night as it conceals; By the Day as it appears in glory; By the mystery of the creation of male and female;- Verily, the ends you strive for are diverse. So he who gives in charity and fears Allah, And testifies to the best,- We will indeed make smooth for him the path to Bliss. But he who is a greedy miser and thinks himself self-sufficient, And gives the lie to the best,- We will indeed make smooth for him the path to Misery. The Quran 92:1-10

The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said: “Whoever gives up something for the sake of Allah, Allah will compensate him with something better than it.”

Comment

Originally posted by Alex28 View Post
        Salaam. What does Islam say about having a halal job and having a halal source of income as compared with a haram source ? Let me know. Thanks.

Haram wealth is a disaster upon anyone that earns it. Anything you buy with it becomes haramr i.e the clothes, the food you eat - to the extent some Ulema said if you pray in clothes you bought with haram - your salah will not be accepted, and there is a hadith of a man in deseperate need for help so he calls out to Allah but the food he ate was haram, the clothes he has on is haram so his dua is not answered.

If you have the right intention, you will be rewarded by Allah for earning a halal source of money.
        Allah is always watching [VIDEO]

How To Weep For The Fear Of Allah

Please remember to share these links with people you know so they can also benefit from them. :jkk:

Comment

Something very difficult to do in places like the UK. Theres haram in every job. It cannot be avoided.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
          X