who would you save?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• who would you save?

On the one hand ur wife (ladies u can vote too, just trying to give an impression of a damsel in distress *shrug*) is about to fall into a cliff, on the other hand ur million pounds/dollars is also threatening to jump off (personification or something, my kid told me- giving human characteristics to things, objects)

Who will u save? Money or love?
    the damsel, money comes and goes
    60.87%
    the money, damsel is just having one of her hissyfits
    21.74%
    myself..... both are fitna
    13.04%
    both. or die trying
    4.35%
    "If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor."

"Nothing protects the rights of the minority like the tyranny of the majority"

Re: who would you save?

Obviously the money, sorry I mean wife.

Comment

wait, if you let the wife fall, you would meet her in jannah eventually right? lololol soooo.. ......i'd go for the money
      Last edited by ibzy; 07-02-14, 12:39 PM.

Comment

Don't have a wife so money course @)

sigpic

Allahumma anta Rabbi la ilaha illa anta Khalaqtani wa ana'abduka, wa ana 'ala 'ahdika wa Wa'dika mastata'tu A'uidhubika min sharri ma sana'tu.' abu'u Laka bi ni 'matika wa'ala abu'u bidhanbi; faghfirli fa'innahu la yaghfiru-dh-dhunuba illa anta.
        O Allah, You are my Lord, none has the right to be worshipped except You, You created me and I am Your servant and I abide to Your covenant and promise as best I can, I take refuge in You from the evil of which I have committed. I acknowledge Your favour upon me and I acknowledgemy sin, so forgive me, for verilynone can forgive sin except You.

We are accountable for every letter we post here, so think before posting and maintain modesty.

Comment

money... there's always the next person you can fall for =p
          O people who take pleasure in a life that will vanish, falling in love with a fading shadow is sheer stupidity~ Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyya

Comment

Originally posted by Speck of Dust View Post
            Obviously the money, sorry I mean wife.
            Lol, I'll call the emergency services for the damsel and dive in after the dough, joke :)
            "If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor."

Comment

Money can't buy love, but it can bring you the latest smartphone lol

Comment

Lool whatever happened to this world, ey, people only after the money :D

Comment

Wife all the way.
                  http://treasureofthescholars.wordpress.com/

Ask me questions!

Comment

Originally posted by Speck of Dust View Post
                    Money can't buy love, but it can bring you the latest smartphone lol
                    Totally :p

Comment

Uhmmmmm dunno, depends on the husband I have.. if I like him a lot I will let the money go.. if I like him a little I will let him fall down the cliff and safe the money.
                      My heart will go on

Comment

Wifey if you are reading this, I will save you not the money.

Comment

who would you save?

I will save my husband, money can't buy love, or company..
                          The Messenger of Allah ﷺ said: “It will be said to the companion of the Qur’an: ‘Read, and ascend, and recite as you used to recite in the [previous] world, for your status will be according to the last verse that you recite.’” [At-Tirmidhi (2914) and Abu Dawood (1464)]

Comment

Bearing in mind a brother may have 3 other wives, it might be better to save the money.

Comment

If my wife truly loves me she will jump.
                              Visit my channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYk...dE4pHzSid7Lr0w

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X