Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do barelivs believe in?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Re: What do barelivs believe in?

    Originally posted by imran1976 View Post
    What is Hanafi Aqeedah?
    Originally posted by arif123f View Post
    Brother it think you should explain it or barelvis will attack you.
    Instead of him explaining it, you should watch the video.

    better to let a more knowledgeable person speak on the matters of aqeda.
    70 scholars issued fatawas that Imam Ahmad b. Hanbal should be executed! That was the popular opinion back then, don't be fooled by popular opinion today! - Ahmad Musa jibreel


    Tawheed Series - click

    Comment


    • #32
      Re: What do barelivs believe in?

      [QUOTE=Bismil;5648779]
      Originally posted by عبد المنعم View Post
      this is true. i doubt the average brelwi is aware of the beliefs of their founding fathers http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1aal6NrLlsg



      this is something mentioned in the video. e.g. muslims have to believe Allah is on his throne. As it is explicitly stated in the qur'an....in a way that fits his majisty. brelwi fouding fathers say allah is everywhere. this is according to what the brother says in the video and he is claiming to be reading from the brelwi books.
      /QUOTE]


      Allah ( swt ) is not on The throne but above the throne . .

      Allah ( swt ) is not everywhere , but his knowledge is everywhere. :)


      Its unfortunate that average barelvis do not have knowledge exactly what was the belief of there earlier scholars.
      This is a lie, the Barelwis do not believe that Allah is anywhere in His Essence. Whoever attributes direction to Allah is an innovator and whoever attributes place to Allah is a kafir wal-`iyadhu billah. Correct Sunni belief is that Allah is everywhere in His Attributes.

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2eH4F9SdWQ
      My eyes have not seen anybody as beautiful as Yourself.
      No mother has given birth to a child as beautiful as Yourself.
      You have been created without any defects,
      It seems that Allah has created You the way You wanted to be created
      .

      Hassaan bin Thaabit Radiyallahu anho praising the Prophet peace be upon him

      Comment


      • #33
        Re: What do barelivs believe in?

        Dawateislami is on the rise and has expanded exponentially in the last 10 years alone, ask yourselves why.

        Comment


        • #34
          Re: What do barelivs believe in?

          Originally posted by imran1976 View Post
          What is Hanafi Aqeedah?

          Barelvis and Deobandis follow basically Imam Abu hanifa ( ra ) in fiqh but in Aqeedah there Imam is Abu Mansur Maturidi .

          Comment


          • #35
            Re: What do barelivs believe in?

            [QUOTE=muslim ak;5649570]
            Originally posted by Bismil View Post

            This is a lie, the Barelwis do not believe that Allah is anywhere in His Essence. Whoever attributes direction to Allah is an innovator and whoever attributes place to Allah is a kafir wal-`iyadhu billah. Correct Sunni belief is that Allah is everywhere in His Attributes.

            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2eH4F9SdWQ
            Brother , if you are a Barelvi and do not belief that Allah ( swt ) is everywhere , then it is good. Also , if that is not Barelvi belief then it is also good.

            May Allah ( swt ) keep you and us all on right path.

            For me all are Muslims - Barelvis , Deobandis , shias, ahle hadeeth , wahabis . I never make Takfir on any sect collectively. :)

            who knows I myself might be the biggest looser on the day of Judgement . and people I make takfir upon , there deeds better in eyes of Allah ( swt ) . :(

            Comment


            • #36
              Re: What do barelivs believe in?

              Originally posted by Bismil View Post

              Barelvis and Deobandis follow basically Imam Abu hanifa ( ra ) in fiqh but in Aqeedah there Imam is Abu Mansur Maturidi .
              Ok' let me give you one interesting information,
              the majority of the Pakistanis (brelwis+deobandis) including low ranking Molvis or avg Imam MAsjids don't know who is Imam Abu Mansur Matrudi - i am grateful to Allah swt' that here we don't engage in these aqeedah discussions. if you ask them these sorts of questions like where is Allah swt', they will get confused -
              Last edited by imran1976; 08-02-14, 08:46 AM.
              "Europe died in Bosnia and was buried in Syria. Bodies of innocent children washing ashore are the
              western civilization's tombstones"


              Rajab Tayyab Erdogan

              Comment


              • #37
                Re: What do barelivs believe in?

                Originally posted by imran1976 View Post
                Ok' let me give you one interesting information,
                the majority of the Pakistanis (brelwis+deobandis) including low ranking Molvis or avg Imam MAsjids don't know who is Imam Abu Mansur Matrudi - i am grateful to Allah swt' that here we don't engage in these aqeedah discussions. if you ask them these sorts of questions like where is Allah swt', they will get confused -
                I see your point.

                But there is no confusion , " where Allah ( swt ) is " , numerous ayats of Quran indicate where Allah ( swt ) is.

                In fact If I am not mistaken Imam Abu hanifa strongly condemns people who think Allah ( swt ) is on Earth.

                Comment

                Collapse

                Edit this module to specify a template to display.

                Working...
                X