Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dajjal...q's?

Aslamu Alaikam to all.

I was just watching a youtube clip: Phase 3 pt.10/20, it's narrated by Sheik Imran Hosein, he mentions that the Dajall will live on earth for 40 days, 1 day like a year, 1 day like a month, 1 day like a week, the rest of the days will be like ours.

I'm a tad bit confused, can anyone explain the highlighted parts for me please?

Jazakallah
    He who loses money, loses much.

He who loses a friend, loses more.

He who loses faith, loses ALL.

Re: Dajjal...q's?

*Dunya maths mode enabled*

So, in our words,

1 year + 1 month + 1 week + 37 days

Last edited by KOA; 23-11-13, 09:01 PM. Reason: Corrected

Comment

Originally posted by KOA View Post
      *Dunya maths mode enabled*

So, in our words,

40 years + 1 month + 1 week + 37 days

How did you come up with 40 years ?
      Collection of Arabic Learning material and Islamic Books

Away for a bit

Comment

Whoops. I messed up. Corrected, haha.

Comment

Originally posted by shezad View Post
          Aslamu Alaikam to all.

I was just watching a youtube clip: Phase 3 pt.10/20, it's narrated by Sheik Imran Hosein, he mentions that the Dajall will live on earth for 40 days, 1 day like a year, 1 day like a month, 1 day like a week, the rest of the days will be like ours.

Jazakallah
          It is as it says. 1 day will be long as a year, and a month and a week.......the sahaba asked regarding salah, the Prophet :saw: to estimate
          Allah is always watching [VIDEO]

How To Weep For The Fear Of Allah

Please remember to share these links with people you know so they can also benefit from them. :jkk:

Comment

Aslamu Alaikam to all.

Jazakallah
            :wswrwb:

I'd advise you not to watch Sheikh Imran Hossein's videos. He has been critizied by scholars such as Abu Mussab, Bilal Philips (if I can recall correctly).

And he sounds kinda creepy lol.
            لا إله إلا الله محمد رسول الله

Comment

Originally posted by Islam3333 View Post

I'd advise you not to watch Sheikh Imran Hossein's videos. He has been critizied by scholars such as Abu Mussab, Bilal Philips (if I can recall correctly).

Can You please name me one scholar who has no criticism ?

This is the most common problem today , the moment someone does not adhere to my sect or fiqh he is wrong.

We have forgotten that at least that person is Ummah of Prophet Muhammad ( pbuh ) , that is the the only thing that really matters.

Let alone all these scholars of Today , if tomorrow I say I do not believe in Imam Malik ( ra ) , Imam Shafi ( ra ) to be scholars ....... it will not take me out of fold of Islam.

Comment

Aslamu Alaikam to all.

Jazakallah
                There is no confusion regarding this , there is a hadeeth about this also.

The hadeeth indicates that Al Dajjal would remain on earth for forty days only. But some days would become elongated. The sun will not set after 24 hrs , but would set after 365 days , to give impression that whole year was just a day.

In same way for a month and a week.

This would be another sign that that is Al Dajjal.

Allah hu Alam.

Comment

off topic a little, but where is dajjal? hasn't he been created yet?
                  I heard he is locked in an island in the world?

correct me if it's waffles

Comment

Originally posted by eastafrican1st View Post
                    off topic a little, but where is dajjal? hasn't he been created yet?
                    I heard he is locked in an island in the world?

correct me if it's waffles

There is a difference of opinion regarding that.

What you said is one of the opinion and cannot be ignored because that particular Hadeeth is in Sahi Muslim.

My personal opinion is also same as you :)

Comment

Originally posted by Islam3333 View Post

who are abu musaab and bilal philips to criticize Imran sahab. Imran hossien is the best. Just by donning a beard nd a skull cap one doesnt become a scholar. For a Islamic scholar both "WISDOM" and Intellectual are needed.

Comment

Originally posted by Spider man View Post

who are abu musaab and bilal philips to criticize Imran sahab. Imran hossien is the best. Just by donning a beard nd a skull cap one doesnt become a scholar. For a Islamic scholar both "WISDOM" and Intellectual are needed.
                        They aren't the only two who have criticized him.
                        Many more have, his views have strayed from the views of Ahlul Sunnah.

Away for a bit

Comment

Originally posted by Yunus aua View Post
                          They aren't the only two who have criticized him.
                          Many more have, his views have strayed from the views of Ahlul Sunnah.
                          Criticism has to be based with proofs and should be constructive in nature.

It should be something from which others can learn , not to show off ones own knowledge.

Moreover thousands of websites are against Islam , so what?

Bilal Phillips is also criticized for been salafi ......

Brothers these things are useless. We should not make ourselves party to such groupism.

Comment

Originally posted by Bismil View Post
                            Criticism has to be based with proofs and should be constructive in nature.

It should be something from which others can learn , not to show off ones own knowledge.

Moreover thousands of websites are against Islam , so what?

Bilal Phillips is also criticized for been salafi ......

Brothers these things are useless. We should not make ourselves party to such groupism.
                            I used to follow Imran Hosein myself, but as time went on certain things he says started become a bit sketchy. For one he doesn't recognize the jihad in Syria, but he wouldn't be the first. And that's not the reason that put me off him. The main reason I stopped following this man was because he stated the the Mahdi will be here in x amount of years and the Dajjal will be hear in x amount of years. Nobody can make those claims and place a number on them, only Allah knows when these events will occur, so for someone to openly put a number on those events is going basically claiming knowledge of the unseen. So from then on I stopped following anything he says.
                            I personally don't associate with any group whatsoever, I look at all through the same glass. I take the good from where I get it and I leave the bad. But when I see sketchy things going on I rather no take anything from them.

Away for a bit

Comment

Wow I only asked one question and world war 3 breaks out.

Thanks for the responses brothers.

In regards to Imran Hossein, in my opinion he comes across as a pretty sound bloke. May Allah grant us all wisdom.

I'll message the mods and have this thread closed.

Jazakallah.
                              He who loses money, loses much.

He who loses a friend, loses more.

He who loses faith, loses ALL.

Comment

Working...
                              X