• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Mr Bean converts to Islam

8000 views in less than 12 hours ...

:'''D

Comment

Nothing in mainstream media. But I hope it's true. Otherwise it will be heartbreaking for all the Muslims going crazy on social media.

https://twitter.com/search?q=Rowan+Atkinson

Comment

Originally posted by noobz View Post
        8000 views in less than 12 hours ...

:'''D
        LOL dude, thats bull. somethings really wrong with the forum server. Don't fall for it, I tell ya
        لا أريد مِنْكُمْ جَزَاء وَلا شُكُورًا

Comment

This is the most stupid thing I've heard in my life.

And this is the same forum which claims you must 'verify the source of news'

lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Aoife View Post
            Nothing in mainstream media. But I hope it's true. Otherwise it will be heartbreaking for all the Muslims going crazy on social media.

https://twitter.com/search?q=Rowan+Atkinson
            only stupid muslims that get excited and trigger happy whenever there is a news/false news about a celebrity embracing Islam will be heart broken. In many cases, such muslims, fail to implement Islam in their own lives, yet they want to see everyone accept Islam.

Comment

Just a quick reminder that, Islam does not need anyone but everyone needs Islam.
              Believe none of what you hear, and only half of what you see.

Comment

Originally posted by wizard.of.oz View Post

And this is the same forum which claims you must 'verify the source of news'

lol.
                exactly. but I was reluctant to say that. seen people here who call wikipedia a joke. thanks.

Comment

I was quite taken by the other aticles at the bottom of the page. This one is astonishing - http://www.zurmat.com/2011/08/26/jump-from-hell/
                  [SIZE=1][URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ZxmqSp-Yp8"]Al Taifa Al Mansura Part one[/URL]
                  [URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5NrlLIfzBSQ"]Al Taifa Al Mansura Part Two[/URL][/SIZE]

Comment

Originally posted by wizard.of.oz View Post
                    Well, I guess you haven't read some of your threads then...
                    Believe none of what you hear, and only half of what you see.

Comment

He's highly unlikely going to admit that he had converted neither the mainstream media will. Last year, there was a rumour after Taken 2 Liam Neeson had converted and couple of months ago, a rumour on Jim Carey's convert but no confirmation. The reason for that because Hollywood, the entertainment industries and the mainstream media are owned by Jews known as Zionist who have the extreme hatred against Muslims and people who follows the Nabi after Musa and the high possible of destroying your image through mainstream media if you converted publicity and those three stars are popular among billions of people which can poses a threat to weaken the Jewish industries where stars would follow them then along with the million followers who would convert. Mel Gibson's image was destroyed after making his own film of Jesus then sparked among his followers who criticized the Jews but this isn't the case because he is a Christian.

Unfortunately, we'll never know any Hollywood celebrities who will convert to Islam or not, but to prevent portraying converts as bad or giving them death threats of they converted publicity then let Jim Carey, Liam Neeson, Rowan Aktison or the other stars keep a secret with the Islamic community because it's between them and Allah.
                      Last edited by DesertWarrior; 02-10-13, 01:40 PM.

Comment

Wow that's huge news if it's true it will encourage the followers and fans of Mr Bean as well so it's a nice news for us..!
                        [URL="http://newsmedia247.com/hajj-2013-live-streaming-pia-flight-schedule/"]Hajj Live Streaming 2013[/URL]

Comment

Finally he is making official announcement of his converstion on bbc news. He says he wants to live in a muslim country. Doesn't say where. subhanallah!

Comment

Originally posted by Abu.Ammi View Post
                            Finally he is making official announcement of his converstion on bbc news. He says he wants to live in a muslim country. Doesn't say where. subhanallah!
                            and you are watching it live i suppose?

Comment

Originally posted by truepath View Post
                              and you are watching it live i suppose?
                              so how bout that ..

seems i do get the news before u ...

look 10 ,000 views ...

Comment

Originally posted by Abu.Ammi View Post
                                Said who?

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X