Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Prophesied Child who will confront Dajjal Born in 2004 ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Prophesied Child who will confront Dajjal Born in 2004 ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I7R6KNi-Zqk

Youtube channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYk...dE4pHzSid7Lr0w

**** Smiling won't cost you now is it ****

Zawjati ,“Uhibbuki mithla mâ antę” “Uhibbuki kaifamâ kunteee”“Wa mahmâ kâna mahma sâra”

Re: The Prophesied Child who will confront Dajjal Born in 2004 ?

in more detail.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJO5zqryt6k

Zawjati ,“Uhibbuki mithla mâ antę” “Uhibbuki kaifamâ kunteee”“Wa mahmâ kâna mahma sâra”

Comment

The hadith related.............

Dajjal will meet a great man outside Medina who will not be overpowered by Dajjal:

In the previous hadiths it has been narrated that Prophet salal laho aliehi wasalam told that Dajjal will not be able to enter Medina .Moreover he also told about a man who will survive the test of Dajjal and Dajjal will be unable to kill him .The detail has been mentioned in the following hadith:

Narrated Abu Sa'id:

One day Allah's Apostle narrated to us a long narration about Ad-Dajjal and among the things he narrated to us, was: "Ad-Dajjal will come, and he will be forbidden to enter the mountain passes of Medina. He will encamp in one of the salt areas neighboring Medina and there will appear to him a man who will be the best or one of the best of the people. He will say 'I testify that you are Ad-Dajjal whose story Allah's Apostle has told us.' Ad-Dajjal will say (to his audience), 'Look, if I kill this man and then give him life, will you have any doubt about my claim?' They will reply, 'No,' Then Ad-Dajjal will kill that man and then will make him alive. The man will say, 'By Allah, now I recognize you more than ever!' Ad-Dajjal will then try to kill him (again) but he will not be given the power to do so." (Sahih Bukhari : Book 9 ,Volume 88 ,Hadith 246)

Comment

interesting
        They say good things come to those who wait, so imma be at least an hour late

Comment

:salams,

Yeah I've seen that video a while back, but we weren't told much about that child in the Quran and the Sunnah.
          So I wouldn't get too excited about it.
          All we know is how the events surrounding him and the dajjal will occur, as for his birth and the likes we haven't been informed about it.
          Collection of Arabic Learning material and Islamic Books

Away for a bit

Comment

Originally posted by Yunus aua View Post
            :salams,

Yeah I've seen that video a while back, but we weren't told much about that child in the Quran and the Sunnah.
            So I wouldn't get too excited about it.
            All we know is how the events surrounding him and the dajjal will occur, as for his birth and the likes we haven't been informed about it.
            The second video is very interesting a bit more detail , but i wouldn't worry about the connection to zionists

Comment

Originally posted by muzzybee View Post
              The second video is very interesting a bit more detail , but i wouldn't worry about the connection to zionists
              I've watched the series, I still follow it actually.
              Doesn't change what I've said
              Collection of Arabic Learning material and Islamic Books

Away for a bit

Comment

Why everyone is gearing for Dajjal and Imam mahdi. Lol people seems fed up with this life.

Comment

Originally posted by Spider man View Post
                  Why everyone is gearing for Dajjal and Imam mahdi. Lol people seems fed up with this life.
                  Lol this..

The second video contains a lot of wrong information too..
                  Stop being apologetic to Kuffars!

If I don't engage with you or reply to any of your question, it's likely because I find you racist and a total waste of time.

Comment

Originally posted by Spider man View Post
                    Yep, I think thats true. But we will have to remember that the fitnah of dajjal will be nothing compared to this.

Lets say Dajjal arrives in our time, who is guaranteed to be saved from him?

Thats why I hope I'm not alive by the time he arrives, better to be safe than risk your iman being destroyed by the fitnah of dajjal and ending up in the Fire forever.
                    ومن احسن من الله حكما لقوم يقنون

Comment

Originally posted by muzzybee View Post
                      wowz good vids but what exactly are Zionists?

I know they are not necessarily Jews or Jewish even, and that Zionists are the ones that cause the trouble against Muslims.

I don't really understand why though. They seem pretty militant about their beliefs. And also blinkered.

Comment

Wallahi this video makes me scary and hopeless.

Another Interesting article.....tho honestly kinda sound like conspiracy theory

Those Who Are Liked By Dajjal Have Unknowingly Been Marked
                        And Later Would Be Enticed To Become His Followers

http://theunjustmedia.com/Islamic%20...0Followers.htm

Excerpt :

So, what kind of people are highly preferred by Dajjal and without even knowing are already marked by Dajjal in their hearts?

1. The people who, when the sound of adzan is heard, are ignoring it.

2. The people who, when advised / told about the plans of Dajjal in the world before he emerged, don't care about it.
                        Last edited by Ariadne; 28-08-13, 03:36 PM.

And all the heavens go their way.... And only change is here to stay...

Comment

Originally posted by ssh View Post
                          wowz good vids but what exactly are Zionists?

I know they are not necessarily Jews or Jewish even, and that Zionists are the ones that cause the trouble against Muslims.

I don't really understand why though. They seem pretty militant about their beliefs. And also blinkered.
                          Of course Wikipedia has lots of info on Zionism.
                          http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zionism

They are the ones who want a separate state and more like a militant wing,present day Israel leaders etc.....

I once read in an interesting lecture by a sheikh about their origins , as to the ones who disobeyed Jesus PBUH and obvious caused a lot of harm to him.I will try and find the details of that lecture.
                          Even the orthodox Jews dont like them.

Comment

I don't believe those videos the OP posted.

Dajjal will kill a person once and then bring him back to life, then he will ask him, “Do you believe that I am God?” That person will reply, “No! I am convinced that you are the Dajjaal of which the Prophet (May Allah bless him and grant him peace) informed us”. Dajjaal will throw him in his fire, which in reality will be Paradise.The narrator of this Hadith is Abu Is-haaq who says: It is commonly known that this person would be Khidr. (Sahih Muslim)
                            "You must convince your heart that whatever Allah has decreed is most appropriate and most beneficial for you." ~ Imam Al Ghazali.

Comment

Originally posted by Repentant View Post
                              I don't believe those videos the OP posted.

Dajjal will kill a person once and then bring him back to life, then he will ask him, “Do you believe that I am God?” That person will reply, “No! I am convinced that you are the Dajjaal of which the Prophet (May Allah bless him and grant him peace) informed us”. Dajjaal will throw him in his fire, which in reality will be Paradise.The narrator of this Hadith is Abu Is-haaq who says: It is commonly known that this person would be Khidr. (Sahih Muslim)
                              No its believed that it will be khidr....no one knows for sure

Comment

Working...
                              X