Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

who's watching All Jazeera English now??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• who's watching All Jazeera English now??

can you believe the nonsense this weirdo is preaching.
    Believe none of what you hear, and only half of what you see.

Re: who's watching All Jazeera English now??

Originally posted by InTheBegining View Post
    Some info might be nice...
    'Nor say of anything,"I shall be sure to do so and so tomorrow" without adding, " if Allah (SWT) Wills" (18:23-24)

QuranExplorer.com, where you can Listen to the Holy Recitation and Translation online in Arabic and English : http://www.quranexplorer.com/quran/ :)

Comment

Originally posted by Peacenik View Post
      Some info might be nice...
      I'd love to but am on a mobile device. I'll post a link once its finished. but in a nutshell its Irshad Kanji on reforming Islam.

just herd her quoting verses from the Quran lol oh man
      Believe none of what you hear, and only half of what you see.

Comment

I was watching it but Dad turned over to put a film on from 1948 or some rubbish.

Comment

What is she even talking about? All I hear is words and no sense. What point is she trying to make?

Comment

Originally posted by Rainyday View Post
            What is she even talking about? All I hear is words and no sense. What point is she trying to make?
            Just another shaytaana recruited by iblees himself.
            She was saying things that go completely against Islam.
            And then she said that anyone should be able to call themselves Muslims regardless of whether they believe in the Prophet Muhammad :saw:.

May Allah guide her, and us. It is very sad how poor her Islamic knowledge is, and yet she wants to criticize the deen.

Comment

I watched that last night (sorry if I ruin it for anyone) but in the end she says something about how we aren't suppose to look up to Muhammad (pbuh) and that we don't need to do Jihad blah blah blah it really made no sense
              Don't depend too much on anyone in this world because even your own shadow leaves you when you are in the darkness

Comment

Originally posted by FutureImam View Post
                I watched that last night (sorry if I ruin it for anyone) but in the end she says something about how we aren't suppose to look up to Muhammad (pbuh) and that we don't need to do Jihad blah blah blah it really made no sense
                The interesting thing here is if I decided to criticize Hinduism or Buddhism I would be branded as intolerant, hateful, and an opponent of religious freedom.
                Whereas when it comes to Islam any ignorant idiot that doesn't know the basics of Islam can claim the right to criticize it.

Comment

Originally posted by ceeri_sista View Post
                  The interesting thing here is if I decided to criticize Hinduism or Buddhism I would be branded as intolerant, hateful, and an opponent of religious freedom.
                  Whereas when it comes to Islam any ignorant idiot that doesn't know the basics of Islam can claim the right to criticize it.
                  Ugh like Bill O'Reilly and these stupid losers who did WikiIslam ? Allah I wish he wold destroy those who made WikiIslam and make assumptions about Aisha (RD) and Muhammad (pbuh)

And no surprise it was created by Christians and Jews
                  Don't depend too much on anyone in this world because even your own shadow leaves you when you are in the darkness

Comment

Hahah I was just watching it.. Some people are in way too deep.. Preaching nonsense... Half the things she was saying didn't even make sense.. Alhummahdeeha!!

Comment

I know subhannallah! She's just trying to please the westerners to the point they don't even agree with her!

Comment

Ugh like Bill O'Reilly and these stupid losers who did WikiIslam ? Allah I wish he wold destroy those who made WikiIslam and make assumptions about Aisha (RD) and Muhammad (pbuh)

And no surprise it was created by Christians and Jews
                        Allah will deal with them.

Comment

Originally posted by InTheBegining View Post
                          The audience seemed mesmerised by the drivel she was espousing. They should have given Miriam Cerrah more time to confront her. Just the way she nailed the former leader of UKIP on newsnight.
                          Please Re-update your Signature

Comment

Originally posted by ChunkyMonkey View Post
                            I know subhannallah! She's just trying to please the westerners to the point they don't even agree with her!
                            She sounds so stupid and I don't even understand her point!!!!!! Shes just talking

Comment

Originally posted by ceeri_sista View Post
                              Allah will deal with them.
                              When I see Allah (swt) even though I know he has seen heard what alls these kafirs have said I'm still gonna go run to Allah prostate and than snitch like this "Oh Allah All Mighty this kafir said so and so and this person said so and so about you and Muhammad (pbuh)" Oh the day I see those people thrown in hell I'll be happy

Comment

Working...
                              X