Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Barelvi sect out of the fold of islam !!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Barelvi sect out of the fold of islam !!

    This is the Fatwa of the Muftis of Abu Dhabi concerning the Barelvi aka Razakhani sect,whose founder was the British poodle Ahmad Raza Khan Barelvi.http://ia600403.us.archive.org/10/it...n_Beralwis.pdf The Muftis gave the Fatwa that the followers of Barelvi aka Razakhani sect are out of the fold of Islam because of their beliefs of Kufr.

    #2
    Re: Barelvi sect out of the fold of islam !!

    Originally posted by Cordova View Post
    This is the Fatwa of the Muftis of Abu Dhabi concerning the Barelvi aka Razakhani sect,whose founder was the British poodle Ahmad Raza Khan Barelvi.http://ia600403.us.archive.org/10/it...n_Beralwis.pdf The Muftis gave the Fatwa that the followers of Barelvi aka Razakhani sect are out of the fold of Islam because of their beliefs of Kufr.
    How you can pass blanket takfeer on millions of Muslims like this is beyond me.

    Deviant, Bidah and ignorance elements yes, but Kafir ? You need strong evidence and proof.
    "And remind, for indeed, the reminder benefits the believers"(51:55)


    The Snake and Malik ibn Dinar http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iOfrNtDw5Yc

    Comment


      #3
      Re: Barelvi sect out of the fold of islam !!

      Originally posted by yassin' View Post
      How you can pass blanket takfeer on millions of Muslims like this is beyond me.

      Deviant, Bidah and ignorance elements yes, but Kafir ? You need strong evidence and proof.
      this is the game of molvis. After all only molvies are responsible for division of ummah in sects. It's easy for them to declare one another Kafir n common ppl follow their molvi blindly
      Last edited by arfatzafar; 03-06-13, 02:24 PM.

      Comment


        #4
        Re: Barelvi sect out of the fold of islam !!

        Originally posted by arfatzafar View Post
        this is the game of molvis. After all only molvies are responsible for division of ummah in sects. It's easy for them to declare one another Kafir n common ppl follow their molvi blindly
        Watch your words.Who made efforts to divide Indian Muslims into two groups -Barelvi and Deobandi? It was the British poodle Ahmad Raza Khan Barelvi kaafir.The Muftis of Abu Dhabi asked the Imam of Ahlus Sunnah,Hujjatullah fil ard Hadrat Maulana Muhammad Sarfaraz Khan Safdar(rah) about the Barelvi beliefs,so he wrote some of them and sent to the Muftis.The Muftis then gave the Fatwa.To be on the moderate path,only those Barelvis will be out of the fold of Islam who hold the beliefs of Ahmad Raza Khan Barelvi,Naeemuddin Moradabadi,Amjad Ali Azamgarhi kuffaar,this is the research of Allama Mufti Zarwali Khan(db).Don't you know that Ahmad Raza Khan Barelvi kaafir labelled the Akabir of Deoband kaafir resorting to the forgery tactics of Jews? Tablighi Jamat's virus has stripped you of ghairah of Deen.May Allah give you ghairah.

        Comment


          #5
          Re: Barelvi sect out of the fold of islam !!

          Originally posted by yassin' View Post
          How you can pass blanket takfeer on millions of Muslims like this is beyond me.

          Deviant, Bidah and ignorance elements yes, but Kafir ? You need strong evidence and proof.
          To be on the moderate path,only those Barelvis are Kafir who hold the beliefs of Kufr,this is the research of our senior Deobandi scholars.

          Comment


            #6
            Re: Barelvi sect out of the fold of islam !!

            I think Mufti Zar Wali Khan didnt do takfeer of every single person who may be labelled Barelvi, but he said those who have certain beliefs which he mentioned.
            http://kondori.wordpress.com/

            Like this page on FB
            HasbunAllah Wani'mal Wakeel | حسبنا الله ونعم الوكيل

            Allah is Sufficient for us, and He is the Best Disposer of affairs.

            "...its better to light a small candle than to curse the darkness..."

            "We need to emphasise that differences of fiqh are the not the depth of religion, the depth of religion is piety." ~
            Shaykh Akram Nadwi


            Salātullāhi wa Salāmuhu ‘alayka ya Rasūlallāh


            http://37.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lj...2vbxo1_500.jpg

            Comment


              #7
              Re: Barelvi sect out of the fold of islam !!

              @Uthman Ibn Afan.Yea,Mufti Zarwali Khan(db) actually described a rule that whoever holds the beliefs of Ahmad Raza Khan Barelvi,Naeemuddin Moradabadi,Amjad Ali Azamgarhi,he is kaafir,not all Barelvis/Razakhanis.

              Comment


                #8
                Re: Barelvi sect out of the fold of islam !!

                Brillo pads again...
                'Nor say of anything,"I shall be sure to do so and so tomorrow" without adding, " if Allah (SWT) Wills" (18:23-24)

                QuranExplorer.com, where you can Listen to the Holy Recitation and Translation online in Arabic and English : http://www.quranexplorer.com/quran/ :)

                Comment


                  #9
                  Re: Barelvi sect out of the fold of islam !!

                  Originally posted by arfatzafar View Post
                  this is the game of molvis. After all only molvies are responsible for division of ummah in sects. It's easy for them to declare one another Kafir n common ppl follow their molvi blindly
                  honestly you are right, to a degree

                  but it was Maulana Ahmad Raza Khan Barelvi that made takfeer upon the elders of Deoband, so you cannot expect them not to respond ... especially with the aqeedah he had and the aqeedah that they preach

                  Barelvis are greater takfeeris than any group in South Asia, from what I've witnessed. You won't see Ahle Hadees or Deobandi ulema come out with extreme takfeer like the Barelvi ulema.

                  Here is a Barelvi alim, Irfan Mashadi, making takfeer upon Deobandis, Wahhabis, and Shi'a

                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBKERh2yfu4

                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ax7MSoxD4MI&t=7m35s

                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sFNVY3vkC40

                  Barelvis are more extreme than these other sects ... they even refuse to pray behind the Imams of Masjid al Haram and Masjid Nabawi, because they are Wahhabi.

                  Here are those supposed statements of Maulana Ahmad Raza Khan

                  http://web.archive.org/web/200211281...af.tripod.com/

                  "He who doubts about the unbelief of the Deobandi's is also an unbeliever."
                  (Ahmad Raza Khan in his Fatawa Ridwiyya, 6/82)

                  "If anyone has the same beliefs as the Deobandi's have, he is also an unbeliever."
                  (Ahmad Raza Khan in his Fatawa Ridwiyya, 6/43)

                  "If anyone prays behind anyone of the Deobandi's, he is also not a Muslim."
                  (Ahmad Raza Khan in his Fatawa Ridwiyya, 6/77)

                  "Any person who doubts the kufr of these people (Deobandis) will themselves become kaafirs!" (See the preface to Ahmad Raza Khan's Tamheed-e-Iman, p. v, by the South African Barelvi who called himself the "Khadim-e-Raza: servant of Rida Khan", Mohammed Bana, dated 19/10/87)

                  "Any person who would not call them (Deobandis) disbelievers or would maintain friendship with them, or would take into consideration their positions as teachers or relatives or friends will also definitely become one of them. He is a disbeliever like them. On the Day of Judgement, he will also be tied with them in the same rope. Whatever lame excuses and fraudulent arguments they give here are invalid and false."
                  (Ahmad Rida Khan in his Tamheed-e-Iman)

                  "If anyone admires Darul Ulum Deoband, or does not believe in the corruption of the Deobandi's and does not scorn them, then this is sufficient to make a judgement for him to be a Non-Muslim!"
                  (Ahmad Raza Khan in his Fatawa Ridwiyya, 6/43)

                  "If there is a gathering of Hindu's, Christian's, Qadiyani's and Deobandi's, the Deobandi's alone should be rejected, for they have come out of the fold of Islam and defected from it. Agreement with the unbelievers is far better than the agreement with the apostates!!"
                  (Ahmad Raza Khan in his Malfuzat pp. 325-6)

                  "The works of the Deobandi's are more unclean than the various works of the Hindu's. The doubt about the heresy of Ashraf Ali Deobandi and suspicion about his punishment is also unbelief. To cleanse the impurity with the papers of the works produced by the Deobandi's is not lawful, not because of the respect for their books, but because of the reverence of the letters with which they have been written."
                  (Ahmad Raza Khan in his Fatawa Ridwiyya, 2/136)

                  "The Wahhabi's are more contemptuous than Iblis, indeed more mischievous and more straying than he, for the Shaytan does not tell a lie, but they tell a lie!!"
                  (Ahmad Raza Khan in his Ahkam-e-Shariat (p. 112)
                  It would be appreciated if any person could verify these quotes ... I know his fatwa of kufr and takfeer were recorded in Hussam al Haramain along with the ulema of Makkah and Medina supporting him.
                  Last edited by Talwaar; 03-06-13, 06:48 PM.
                  How dare they challenge me with their primitive skills? They're just as good as dead

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Re: Barelvi sect out of the fold of islam !!

                    its not sectarian matter brothers.grow up and read some quran and sunnah.!
                    anyone (belonging to any sect) who worships graves ,does sajida to them ,asks prayers from dead saints,equates dead saints powers with Allah and negates jihad ,and makes innovations in islam ,is not a muslim! their should be no doubt regarding this in muslims minds

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Re: Barelvi sect out of the fold of islam !!

                      Bismillahir Rahmanir Rahim:
                      Ravi: Hz Anas bin Malik rz.a
                      Rasul s.a.w said,'' man salla salatana wa astaqbala qiblatana wa akala zabihatana fa zalikal muslimul lazzi lahu zimmatullahi wa zimmatu rasul allahi fa la tughfirullaha fi zimmatihi
                      Bukhari:Jild awwal
                      Bab/hadis#/pg#
                      268/382/253
                      268/383/254
                      883/1318/605
                      Jild dawm
                      390/897/443
                      146/205/128
                      273/ /230
                      (translation in Urdu by Nawab wahiduzzman sb, ahlehadis)
                      according to these ahadis:
                      if someone-
                      a: performs salah like us
                      b: faces our Qibla while prying salah
                      c: consume our Dhabih
                      then-
                      he is in the recourse of Allah swt. We can't call him kaffir.
                      Originally posted by Cordova View Post
                      Watch your words.Who made efforts to divide Indian Muslims into two groups -Barelvi and Deobandi? It was the British poodle Ahmad Raza Khan Barelvi kaafir.The Muftis of Abu Dhabi asked the Imam of Ahlus Sunnah,Hujjatullah fil ard Hadrat Maulana Muhammad Sarfaraz Khan Safdar(rah) about the Barelvi beliefs,so he wrote some of them and sent to the Muftis.The Muftis then gave the Fatwa.To be on the moderate path,only those Barelvis will be out of the fold of Islam who hold the beliefs of Ahmad Raza Khan Barelvi,Naeemuddin Moradabadi,Amjad Ali Azamgarhi kuffaar,this is the research of Allama Mufti Zarwali Khan(db).Don't you know that Ahmad Raza Khan Barelvi kaafir labelled the Akabir of Deoband kaafir resorting to the forgery tactics of Jews? Tablighi Jamat's virus has stripped you of ghairah of Deen.May Allah give you ghairah.

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Re: Barelvi sect out of the fold of islam !!

                        Originally posted by Talwaar View Post
                        honestly you are right, to a degree

                        but it was Maulana Ahmad Raza Khan Barelvi that made takfeer upon the elders of Deoband, so you cannot expect them not to respond ... especially with the aqeedah he had and the aqeedah that they preach

                        Barelvis are greater takfeeris than any group in South Asia, from what I've witnessed. You won't see Ahle Hadees or Deobandi ulema come out with extreme takfeer like the Barelvi ulema.

                        Here is a Barelvi alim, Irfan Mashadi, making takfeer upon Deobandis, Wahhabis, and Shi'a

                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBKERh2yfu4

                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ax7MSoxD4MI&t=7m35s

                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sFNVY3vkC40

                        Barelvis are more extreme than these other sects ... they even refuse to pray behind the Imams of Masjid al Haram and Masjid Nabawi, because they are Wahhabi.

                        Here are those supposed statements of Maulana Ahmad Raza Khan

                        http://web.archive.org/web/200211281...af.tripod.com/



                        It would be appreciated if any person could verify these quotes ... I know his fatwa of kufr and takfeer were recorded in Hussam al Haramain along with the ulema of Makkah and Medina supporting him.
                        I know all wrong sects very closely.
                        When a Muslim call his brother 'kafir' then either of two will be cursed as kaffir.
                        So keep away from it.
                        ''lana a'maluna walakum amalukum''
                        your free to call any Muslim- kaffir, mushrik, bid'ati or deviant but you'll have to bear this burden on the judgement until proven by you.
                        Darul uloom Deoband never issued the fatwa of their takfeer. *You= All of us
                        Last edited by arfatzafar; 04-06-13, 04:02 AM.

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Re: Barelvi sect out of the fold of islam !!

                          You Tablighi is bereft of Ilm,call Qadianis,Munkireen of Hadith also Muslim,because they also offer Salah,face Qiblah,consume our Dhabihah!!

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Re: Barelvi sect out of the fold of islam !!

                            Originally posted by yassin' View Post
                            How you can pass blanket takfeer on millions of Muslims like this is beyond me.

                            Deviant, Bidah and ignorance elements yes, but Kafir ? You need strong evidence and proof.
                            This is the state of the Ummah.
                            La illaha ilallah

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Re: Barelvi sect out of the fold of islam !!

                              Originally posted by blanchoir View Post
                              This is the state of the Ummah.
                              This is nothing new ... Barelvis and Wahhabi-Salafis are most prone to takfeer though ... both are intolerant and at the opposite end of the spectrum

                              Don't get into a discussion of aqeedah with them or they will pump out fatwaes
                              How dare they challenge me with their primitive skills? They're just as good as dead

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X