Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Quran and hadeeth free download..your help needed.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quran and hadeeth free download..your help needed.

I had my downloads corrupted so i had to remove them..now when i went to website for download..they are costing money.Now my problem is that if anyone can here show me a good quran and hadeeth books downloads..which should ve following criteria...

1.Free of cost...Means no credit card should be required..(coz neither its good for my wealth nor health).
    2.It should be in 3 languages..urdu,english and arabic.I always look and compare the 3.
    3.Should not need any extra software download ..i am not good with these stuff.Just simple way of downloading...Audio available or not..not necessary..i already have audio quran.

Note: No need to laugh at my demands... :D
    ".......He giveth and spendeth (of His bounty) as He pleaseth. But the revelation that cometh to thee from Allah increaseth in most of them (kuffar) their obstinate rebellion and blasphemy.Amongst them we have placed enmity and hatred till the Day of Judgment. Every time they kindle the fire of war, Allah doth extinguish it;but they (ever) strive to do mischief on earth. And Allah loveth not those who do mischief."(5:64)

Re: Quran and hadeeth free download..your help needed.

59 views and no one to help....i am still waiting...
    ".......He giveth and spendeth (of His bounty) as He pleaseth. But the revelation that cometh to thee from Allah increaseth in most of them (kuffar) their obstinate rebellion and blasphemy.Amongst them we have placed enmity and hatred till the Day of Judgment. Every time they kindle the fire of war, Allah doth extinguish it;but they (ever) strive to do mischief on earth. And Allah loveth not those who do mischief."(5:64)

Comment

I can give you a website for all the Hadiths, it's not in a book form, do you still want it?

Do not invest your hopes in anyone but Allah and do not fear anything but the consequences and repercussions of your sins!

Uthmaan R.A

Comment

Originally posted by Sheikh_Google View Post
        I can give you a website for all the Hadiths, it's not in a book form, do you still want it?
        Not in book form...then which form? ok...give me the website...jazakAllah in advance...May Allah fullfill the utmost desires of yours amin....

Comment

www.hadithcollection.com

Do not invest your hopes in anyone but Allah and do not fear anything but the consequences and repercussions of your sins!

Uthmaan R.A

Comment

:jkk: May you be successful in deen o dunya!

Comment

you can download complete hadith books from net in pdf version...

for quran..... www.quran.com

May Allah forgive the believing men and believing women, those who have passed away and those who are alive! AAMEEN

Comment

Quran
                http://www.imaanstar.com/quran.php

Hadith
                http://www.imaanstar.com/hadith.php

Both stand alone programs that you install on your pc.

Comment

Originally posted by |Sister| View Post
                  Quran
                  http://www.imaanstar.com/quran.php

Hadith
                  http://www.imaanstar.com/hadith.php

Both stand alone programs that you install on your pc.
                  JazakAllah sis sister and mm068...May ALLAH remove all your problems...amin.I dont know how to multiquote..so i am thanking you both in one message.

Comment

As Salaam Ulaikum Wr Wb

In addition to the above, you can try downloading Holy Quran, Hadeeth Books, Books and Lectures by Scholars from the link below:

http://www.talibeilm.com/media.html

May Allah make it easy for you, guide you and all of us towards the right path. Ameen

Comment

Originally posted by TalibIelm View Post
                      As Salaam Ulaikum Wr Wb

In addition to the above, you can try downloading Holy Quran, Hadeeth Books, Books and Lectures by Scholars from the link below:

http://www.talibeilm.com/media.html

May Allah make it easy for you, guide you and all of us towards the right path. Ameen
                      :jkk: Amin..May Allah remove your problems...

Comment

Originally posted by snow_flakes View Post
                        I had my downloads corrupted so i had to remove them..now when i went to website for download..they are costing money.Now my problem is that if anyone can here show me a good quran and hadeeth books downloads..which should ve following criteria...

1.Free of cost...Means no credit card should be required..(coz neither its good for my wealth nor health).
                        2.It should be in 3 languages..urdu,english and arabic.I always look and compare the 3.
                        3.Should not need any extra software download ..i am not good with these stuff.Just simple way of downloading...Audio available or not..not necessary..i already have audio quran.

Brother here i am sharing links where you can download Holy Quran Arabic with Urdu Translation in Mp3 + Hadees Books in PDF All are free no credit card no extra software you just need PDF only and Media player which is by defualt on windows PDF is free go and download from Adobe.com

Sahih Bukhari
                        Sahih Muslim
                        Quran Download
                        [url=http://alrazaak.com/threads/121-Listen-Holy-Quran-with-Urdu-Translation-Online-Free-Reading-Recitation-MP3]Quran Recitation[/url] | [url=http://alrazaak.com/forums/55-Quran-Forum-Dua-and-Cures-from-Quran]Quran[/url]

Comment

Originally posted by shahg View Post
                          Brother here i am sharing links where you can download Holy Quran Arabic with Urdu Translation in Mp3 + Hadees Books in PDF All are free no credit card no extra software you just need PDF only and Media player which is by defualt on windows PDF is free go and download from Adobe.com

Sahih Bukhari
                          Sahih Muslim
                          Quran Download
                          JazakAllah..May Allah shower His blessings on you.

Comment

Originally posted by snow_flakes View Post

http://zekr.org/quran/

:jkk:
                            http://www.ilovepalestine.com/campai...imesinGaza.gif

"It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs."

Comment

Also I suggest we donate to the Brothers and sisters who have put an effort to produce the software,

May Allah ta'ala reward them in Abundance,

ameen,

:jkk:
                              http://www.ilovepalestine.com/campai...imesinGaza.gif

"It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs."

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X