• Show
Clear All

Re: How can we tackle these people?

Originally posted by MuslimBrother' View Post
    Aqeedah should ONLY BE TAKEN FROM CLASSICAL sources. Here are some links:

Aqeedah Tahawiyyah
    Sharh Aqeedah Tahawiyyah by Imam Ibn Abi Al Izz Al Hanafi
    this was not the subject of the OP
    "Be A Lamp, A Lifeboat, A Ladder, Help Someone's Soul Heal. Walk Out Of Your House Like A Shepherd" - Rumi

Comment

Tayyiboon - You will find deviants from all groups and it is very difficult to cast a whole section of society as being deviant simply because of the irrational actions of a few. Ironically someone I work with practises 'Sufism' who is a hindu. I simply do not understand the concept but he said it is very common in India for hindus. sikh and other fraction to take part of tasawwuf and merge it within their doctrine. It is a time of fitnah and the best thing to do is abstain from all those who seek nothing but to confuse or harm you.

I have come across many sufis who are a beacon in the Muslim community and it is sad that such individuals don't get the 2 minutes fame on youtube.
      Laysal khaa'ifu man yabkee wa yamsahu 'ayneyhi...

Comment

:salams
        :start:

Make dua for their hidayah.If they are not on the correct path then May Allah guide them or destroy them in this world and aqeerah.For there is no shahadah without remembering Syeddinna rasulallah salellahualaiwasalam
        صلى الله على حبيبه محمد و على آله و أصحابه و سلم
        Al-Muslimeen

Comment

Originally posted by .:Hanna:. View Post
          Tayyiboon - You will find deviants from all groups and it is very difficult to cast a whole section of society as being deviant simply because of the irrational actions of a few. Ironically someone I work with practises 'Sufism' who is a hindu. I simply do not understand the concept but he said it is very common in India for hindus. sikh and other fraction to take part of tasawwuf and merge it within their doctrine. It is a time of fitnah and the best thing to do is abstain from all those who seek nothing but to confuse or harm you.

I have come across many sufis who are a beacon in the Muslim community and it is sad that such individuals don't get the 2 minutes fame on youtube.
          i didnt blame all sufis.....
          "Be A Lamp, A Lifeboat, A Ladder, Help Someone's Soul Heal. Walk Out Of Your House Like A Shepherd" - Rumi

Comment

Working...
          X